Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Mighty Football Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old Today, 02:51 PM   #8901
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Haha! Messi can't even look him in the eye he's that enamoured with him.

Aye, Big Sam is doing what he does, isn't he? Thing is, like at West Ham it'll be the same situation. Nice lovely relationship, then as time goes on the dull games begin to grate etc. etc.
It'll be interesting to see what the board decide after the season is over.

In other news, all is forgotten from Liverpool's two drab draws where they couldn't break down defences. Now Klopp is a genius again and the team are world beaters. It's actually incredible how short peoples memories are.

so i read his wikipedia and realized he was your coach for a decade. so you and demon have literally swapped managers.

now let me say this fo r posterity about short memories:

yes, pep is miraculous. he can levitate objects with his mind, sure.

once they figure him out or injuries come the grates will grate and fans will cry and oh the pressure bla bla bla. same story.

he’s amazing sure not sure if his model is sustainable. bayern went through the same cycle for parts 1 and 2– first doubt, then glory. let’s see if part 3, being punked hard, follows. just saying it in case of short mammaries make you guys thing that this will last indefinitely. it won’t.

having said that, i’d love to catch a game while their apogee lasts. must be an incredible sight.

ps- also i take it all back iwith the gotze business. as it was show later to be a medical condition that sank him, not playing for pep as his agent had suggested. proof i guess that the “confidence” superstition is a superstition.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
396436443444445 446
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth