Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.24.2014, 10:28 AM   #36581
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
For those about to Brunch Rock, we salute you.

rick james!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
I love tumblr <3

"if you’re ever feeling overdramatic just remember that zelda fitzgerald once threw herself down a flight of marble stairs at a party because her husband was talking to someone else."

you never saw their grave, did you?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2014, 10:57 AM   #36582
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
then it's off again, for parts unknown.

Quote:
somewhat related topic: did you know that the remote control goes next to the TV, in case someone were to step on it?

Yes, but I prefer to keep mine on the floor under my bed so that I can step on it every single morning, yet defying all ontological realities and basic laws of physics, it survives unscathed, relatively.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2014, 12:42 PM   #36583
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you never saw their grave, did you?
I did! My friend James made me walk through a snowy night to get to the graveyard
This is the shitty picture I took

pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2014, 12:53 PM   #36584
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
that's awesome!

next time you can see poe's grave in bawlmor-- the gravestone was put up by france! (yes, france-- i'm not joking).

there is plenty of entertainment to be had when it comes to scott & zelda though. e.g. - http://www.nytimes.com/books/00/12/2...ald-hem72.html
Old 02.24.2014, 01:11 PM   #36585
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
okay, easy route or more interesting route?
I have to decide whether I write a paper about Kathy Acker and Feminism (easy, I did my feminism homework in 8th grade already) or Kathy Acker and Burroughs.
The thing is, I have to hand this shit in on March 15, along with two other assignments I haven't started yet...
Old 02.24.2014, 02:02 PM   #36586
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

parkinson's law states that work expands to fill the time allotted for its completion.

maybe read this and enjoy some time off:
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/pro...advantage.html
Old 02.24.2014, 02:28 PM   #36587
pony
the end of the ugly

think I am doing the Burroughs thing... panicking now cause I need to find books and order them ASAP
Old 02.24.2014, 02:36 PM   #36588
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
get pdfs of them all

naked lunch and the nova trilogy are what you want probably

a lot of the rest is crap
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2014, 02:39 PM   #36589
pony
the end of the ugly

i have all the novels, I need publications about cut up technique and collages and that kind of stuff
Old 02.24.2014, 02:41 PM   #36590
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
okay, easy route or more interesting route?
I have to decide whether I write a paper about Kathy Acker and Feminism (easy, I did my feminism homework in 8th grade already) or Kathy Acker and Burroughs.
The thing is, I have to hand this shit in on March 15, along with two other assignments I haven't started yet...

Welcome to University, its called practice for real life, where of course

Quote:
parkinson's law states that work expands to fill the time allotted for its completion.

maybe read this and enjoy some time off:
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/pro...advantage.html

I see you ascribe to the African conception of time, which Ethiopians refer to as "Habesha time"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Kapuscinski
The European and the African have an entirely different concept of time. In the European worldview, time exists outside man, exists objectively, and has measurable and linear characteristics. According to Newton, time in absolute: “Absolute, true, mathematical time of itself and from its own nature, it flows equably and with relation to anything external.” The European feels himself to be time’s slave, dependent on it, subject to it. To exist and function, he must observe its ironclad, inviolate laws, its inflexible principles and rules. He must heed deadlines, dates, days and hours. He moves within the rigors of time and cannot exist outside them. They impose upon him their requirements and quotas. An unresolvable conflict exists between man and time, one that always ends with man’s defeat – time annihilates him.

Africans apprehend time differently. For them, it is a much looser concept, more open, elastic, subjective. It is man who influences time, its shape, course and rhythm (man acting, of course, with the consent of gods and ancestors). Time is even something that man can create outright, for time is made manifest through events, and whether an event takes place or not depends, after all, on man alone. If two armies do not engage in a battle, then that battle will not occur (in other words, time will not have revealed its presence, will not have come into being).

Time appears as a result of our actions, and vanishes when we neglect or ignore it. It is something that springs to life under our influence, but falls into a state of hibernation, even nonexistence, if we do not direct our energy toward it. It is a subservient, passive essence, and, most importantly, one dependent on man.

The absolute opposite of time as it is understood in the European worldview.

In practicial terms, this means that if you go to a village where a meeting is scheduled for the afternoon but find no one at the appointed spot asking, “When will the meeting take place?” makes no sense. You know the answer: “It will take place when people come.”"

Old 02.24.2014, 03:09 PM   #36591
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
it's called lazy-ass. Puerto Ricans are the masters of this.
Old 02.24.2014, 03:34 PM   #36592
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I don't see being super productive people as having a major impact on the world news on a regular basis so I'm glad lazy people exist and reproduce. No protestant or whatever ethic for me, thanks.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2014, 03:51 PM   #36593
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I don't see being super productive people as having a major impact on the world news on a regular basis so I'm glad lazy people exist and reproduce. No protestant or whatever ethic for me, thanks.

productivity is great to open up more time off. do your shit in half the time, sleep off the rest of the workday.

problem is, people try to cram more work instead. which is horrible.
Old 02.24.2014, 03:54 PM   #36594
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
productivity is great to open up more time off. do your shit in half the time, sleep off the rest of the workday.
Yup. I follow the How High approach.. Study high. Take the test high. Get high scores!

Quote:

Damn Americans, why can't we just let it go? We work more hours and do more work in those hours than any other developed nation, even Japan!

Old 02.24.2014, 04:13 PM   #36595
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

That was my point exactly. Most people I see being busy all the time don't seem to produce much of worth.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2014, 04:25 PM   #36596
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
or watch other people do your job and then fall asleep, during working hours.
I've seen that happen, stupid motherfuckin' Indian guy

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2014, 04:37 PM   #36597
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
if you are always busy working, and exhausted when you are not, then that leaves little time to think about how THE MAN IS RAPING YOU
Old 02.24.2014, 06:48 PM   #36598
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Panda control.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2014, 02:16 AM   #36599
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
that's it. I'm moving to Georgia!
Will give you all my new address once I know it

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2014, 11:21 AM   #36600
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
that's it. I'm moving to Georgia!
Will give you all my new address once I know it

bring your snowshoes!
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
1330173017801820182718281829 1830 183118321833184018801930 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth