Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page today's fun times
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.26.2008, 12:00 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
hahaha

funny "dis-information/discordian" moment of the day

Walking around the empty office this morning handing out the overnight mail I left several post-it notes on a couple of secretaries' desks. They read thusly

MEETING CANCELLED. IGNORE ALL FURTHER EMAILS.

so, around 10:00am or so I get this law clerk coming up to me asking me if I recognize the handwriting. I tell her it's mine and I was just fucking around this morning and she started cracking up! it seems that she had asked 8-10 people about the canceled meeting, because she did not know there was a meeting,a nd she checked her emails. ha ha ha

several others did it too

one of them knew my handwriting so she just laughed, but that chick asking her whole department about it cracked me up.

robert anton wilson wrote about stuff like this in his Illuminatus book.

in his book a malignant dwarf takes revenge upon society by goig into office buildings and leaving notes and memos that look official saying stuff like "REMAIN CALM. CRISIS IS AVERTED. ALL IS NORMAL."

or "PLEASE IGNORE ALL FURTHER MEMOS"

shit like that, causing a ruckus! he was all about adding to the general chaos. that part made me laugh so hard.

hahahahha

so today I found it really works!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth