Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page SY in SF Redux?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.26.2006, 11:37 PM   #1
mkb3
empty page

mkb3 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I see SY has a few dates in SoCal a the end of Sept. Come on guys, fill the gap before with some more Fillmore dates. From a fan that got hooked with Evol in 1986 and have seen you about 20 times. EJSTNS is way underrated. Unmade Bed...one of the best SY tracks of all time. Before a show in Baltimore in 1990, I remember seeing SY hanging out with Fugazi at the Inner Harbor. Damn, where was my camera? :-)

Have a nice day.

Oh yeah, first post.
mkb3 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.27.2006, 11:07 AM   #2
noisemachine
100%

noisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's asses
Another SF date would be cool, but I think theyre doing the SoCal shows because they have not yet done a proper SoCal show this tour. They did the Filter show which was never on sale to the general public. They did opening dates for PJ which weren't full shows to begin with and a lot of SY fans didnt want to pay to see PJ. They also did the Kimmel show which also wasnt a full set. So its nice to see that they are finally doing a proper full-set, everyone-invited show for the SoCal people.

noisemachine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth