Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Another way to physically get July 4th tix?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.17.2008, 10:03 AM   #1
All Hail WATT
little trouble girl

All Hail WATT kicks all y'all's assesAll Hail WATT kicks all y'all's assesAll Hail WATT kicks all y'all's assesAll Hail WATT kicks all y'all's assesAll Hail WATT kicks all y'all's assesAll Hail WATT kicks all y'all's assesAll Hail WATT kicks all y'all's assesAll Hail WATT kicks all y'all's assesAll Hail WATT kicks all y'all's assesAll Hail WATT kicks all y'all's assesAll Hail WATT kicks all y'all's asses
Here's the scoop. I got 2tix in my name fully knowing there is no possible way for me to get to NYC to pick them up. I also knew that my cousin who lives in NYC would be able to pick them up for me. But stoner me got them in my name, doh!
So I emailed the place on Thursday and said, "Hey there, it looks like I wont be able to pick up my tickets, is there anyway I can change the name and have that person get them for me"

I got a response today, and this is what it said, "We have received your e-mail regarding your inability to pick up your concert tickets. We would be happy to mail them to a U.S. based location of your choice. Please reply back with a U.S. based address and who they should be addressed to. Thank you."

Well fuck me silly!

Looks like I'm in! 4th of July in NYC with Sonic Youth and fireworks, FUCK YEAH!!!!
All Hail WATT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.17.2008, 09:06 PM   #2
hooligan37
little trouble girl

hooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asses
ya, same thing happened to me. I just hope they follow through.
hooligan37 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth