Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page have you or your friends ever secretly killed someone?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.30.2009, 07:29 AM   #21
verme (prevaricator)
100%

verme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's asses
fap fap fap
verme (prevaricator) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2009, 07:45 AM   #22
sarramkrop

Never.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2009, 07:58 AM   #23
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Do you know anyone in real life who has killed someone? Have you killed someone, either in self-defense, or secretly and have gotten away with it and are now posting on here with the dead body rotting beneath your floorboards?

One guy I work with.. his brother chopped some dude's head off! He was on America's Most Wanted. He's in prison forever now. Another guy I work with was friends with a guy who put some of his girflriend's body parts in a blender and buried the rest under his house... he was caught too. Crazy.

I would tell you... but then I'd have to kill you. And everybody else who looks at this thread.
Old 06.30.2009, 08:39 AM   #24
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
ex-bro-in-law shot and killed his dad. his mom took the rap.

several friends killed people while driving cars. one spent time in prison for it (once out, he knocked up my ex-fiance).

others, claimed to have killed people in black mass rituals outside the woods of chicago. who really knows? never trust a junkie.

me? wouldn't dream of it.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2009, 08:43 AM   #25
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Pfuh, yeah me and my homeboys kill people all the time duuuuh
Old 06.30.2009, 10:48 AM   #26
godsfavoritedog
bad moon rising

godsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's asses
I've never made it past the actively plotting stage.
godsfavoritedog is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2009, 12:31 PM   #27
Zombie Robot
expwy. to yr skull

Zombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's asses
my cousins in for life on 3-strike deal. supposedly he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but the gun was found under his seat, so...

a guy, who was a friend of a friend got in a fight at school, ended up hitting the kids so hard he caused internal bleeding in the brainskull and kid ended up dying in the hospital.

im only really dead on the inside.
Zombie Robot is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2009, 12:41 PM   #28
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Jesus, you guys know some rough motherfuckers.
Old 06.30.2009, 02:19 PM   #29
NWRA
children of satan

NWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's asses
I used to work in a box-factory with a guy called Mark Hobson. He went insane and killed his girlfriend, his girlfriend's sister and two random people. It was national news at the time.

Y'know that cliché about serial-killers: once they're arrested, they're always remembered by their shocked neighbours as quiet, kept himself to himself, 'he'd never hurt a fly'?

Well, if anyone I knew (or worked with) was going to murder someone, it would of been him. He was always a touch psychopathic (had stabbed someone before), was an alcoholic and smoked weed all of the time - I think the latter (or perhaps the sad, solitary lifestyle associated with a type of weed smoker) warped him. A hit-list was found in his house with the names of lots of former/current co-workers which was disconcerting while he was on the loose.
NWRA is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2009, 05:00 PM   #30
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
don't know anyone but last year my cassmates voted for me as 'most probably a psychopath'

when i asked them why they said 'you're always nice and friendly, no way that you won't go crazy from it one day.'

yeah.

haven't killed anyone so far.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 06:48 AM   #31
auto-aim
the destroyed room

auto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's asses
man, i agree - im suprised how many of you know directly of some shady goings on. I don't think i know anyone directly but theres a been a few murders around my area. Normally domestic though. This one guy got his head kicked in literally across the road from my parents house for trying to help this kid that was laying on the ground and died.

His Naked Torso
auto-aim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 06:56 AM   #32
Sonic Youth Gossip
stalker

Sonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's asses
i fucking hate when people get bashed for trying to save someone, like breaking up a fight for instance. that is just so low.
Sonic Youth Gossip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 07:01 AM   #33
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
No, but there are a few ppl I wish I could kill.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 07:48 AM   #34
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
sometime i know killed somebody when she was driving drunk.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 09:43 AM   #35
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
a kid i was friends with at school got murdered over drug money, some other dealer owed him and decided to kill him instead, it wasn't even that much money, about £800 I think.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 09:50 AM   #36
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
I really like Bjork.
Haha!
Old 10.14.2009, 10:09 AM   #37
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
no and i don't think so. I did know this crazy red neck back in the day who fired a gun at someone in the parking lot of the community college. I don't think he killed him though it was a long time ago.

i could kill in self defense but i would feel really bad about it afterwards i'm sure.

if my husband did'nt believe in god and have he probably would have slaughtered hundreds by now..he would feel bad though after the fact..bit of a temper on that man there is

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 10:33 AM   #38
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
A friend of a friend of mine shot up a school and then shot himself. He was a popular member on Vampire Freaks and blogged about it before he did it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawson_College_shooting . Fucking disturbing.
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 10:39 AM   #39
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
My sister's ex-bf's aunt was in this mexican satanic cult that kidnapped and killed people for their rituals.

http://www.skepticfiles.org/weird/matamoro.htm
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 10:47 AM   #40
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

infinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I know a kid who stabbed another dude in the heart. He sold me the valium I overdosed on once. I know 2 people that died from Fentanyl I was selling a few years ago.

So you're a murderer
infinitemusic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth