Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page for the americans
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.11.2009, 08:14 AM   #1
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
(if you have a legit job) the government is probably most likely going to force you to pay for health insurance. whether you like it or not.

and i don't fucking like it.

i'm quitting my job. i know how i'll be making my money for the rest of my life now. thanks obama. prick.

do we already have a thread about this? fuck it. this is the thread now.
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2009, 08:27 AM   #2
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
btw the reason i'm pissed is because we aren't given a choice/freedom. isn't america supposed to be about freedom and the right to CHOOSE? i simply don't need health insurance. so why should i have to pay for it? good luck getting your greedy paws on my money, pigfuckers.

the worst part is that shit isn't any better anywhere else. i lament coming back here and then i remember that life sucks no matter where you are and who's telling you what to do.
Old 11.11.2009, 08:32 AM   #3
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Meh. Stuff happens. Why can't everyone just chill out and not complain about shit like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2009, 08:32 AM   #4
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
More or less all European countries have free health care, so it's not the same everywhere. I was reading about that dude from Twin Stumps who got badly beaten up in Brooklyn for a few bucks and a mobile phone, and now he's facing a $ 100.000 bill for all the medical costs. Outfuckingrageous.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2009, 08:33 AM   #5
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Paying for health insurance has been a must in my country since we switched to capitalism (which was in 1989). Everybody except the unemployed registered at the job search agency have to pay this every month. And I don't think it's a bad idea.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2009, 08:36 AM   #6
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Americans are fucking weird, aren't they?

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 11.11.2009, 08:36 AM   #7
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
By the way, when I say ''free'' health care I mean your contributions are directly withdrawn off your tax payments.
Old 11.11.2009, 08:36 AM   #8
Satan
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Meh. Stuff happens. Why can't everyone just chill out and not complain about shit like this?
because it's bullshit! i don't want health insurance, if you wanna give it to me free then great, if i want it i'll pay for it myself, but don't fucking MAKE ME have it and MAKE ME pay for it. what the hell is that? that's not right. i understand that a lot of people can't afford it who need it but they need to make it affordable then, not fucking mandatory.

nazis, man.

too bad they're not going to make me pay for it. i've got it all figured out. for legal reasons i decline to discuss it here. (and no. i am not going to become a hooker. nice try.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
By the way, when I say ''free'' health care I mean your contributions are directly withdrawn off your tax payments.
here they're taking it out of yr pay, something like that. if they're taking it out of taxes that would've been paid anyway, fine, but i don't think that's how it's gonna work. not how it was explained to me anyway.
Old 11.11.2009, 08:36 AM   #9
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
in b4 pinko shit-storm.

ps: do you deliver?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2009, 08:37 AM   #10
Glice
invito al cielo

Like, weirder than a German/French/ Russian hybrid, yet strangely not deeply hilarious in their weirdness, like Iranians.

Quote:
Old 11.11.2009, 08:38 AM   #11
Satan
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
ps: do you deliver?
SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH, I'M A WAITRESS
Old 11.11.2009, 08:38 AM   #12
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
because it's bullshit! i don't want health insurance, if you wanna give it to me free then great, if i want it i'll pay for it myself, but don't fucking MAKE ME have it and MAKE ME pay for it. what the hell is that? that's not right. i understand that a lot of people can't afford it who need it but they need to make it affordable then, not fucking mandatory.

nazis, man.

too bad they're not going to make me pay for it. i've got it all figured out. for legal reasons i decline to discuss it here. (and no. i am not going to become a hooker. nice try.)

I was more making a point that you usually take the line of 'oh, who cares?' whenever you engage with anything slightly more political than shoes and handbags. As such, any future attempts for you to engage with politics (and I'll note -there's an unsurprising level of blinkered idiocy going on in this thread on your part) is pretty much moot.

Quote:
Old 11.11.2009, 08:40 AM   #13
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I really don't think it's a big problem. Taxes are already taken out of my earnings to pay for ridiculous shit like the military that think is totally fucked up and don't support. Health care is a human right. People will get over it eventually.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2009, 08:40 AM   #14
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:

here they're taking it out of yr pay, something like that. if they're taking it out of taxes that would've been paid anyway, fine, but i don't think that's how it's gonna work. not how it was explained to me anyway.

The only way that can happen is if it's turned into a state-imposed tax, and I can't see it happening any other way than that. What's the problem with this? Nothing is free. I am Mr Obvious, I know.
Old 11.11.2009, 08:41 AM   #15
Satan
invito al cielo

oh, because obama raping us all pisses me off to no end....that they can actually do that, THAT makes me an idiot? but i'm perfectly coherent and intelligent when i'm rambling about handbags or whatever. right.
Old 11.11.2009, 08:43 AM   #16
Satan
invito al cielo

Quote:
The only way that can happen is if it's turned into a state-imposed tax, and I can't see it happening any other way than that. What's the problem with this? Nothing is free. I am Mr Obvious, I know.
yeah yeah yeah. nothing is free. you're right.

are they taking it out of the taxes or what? because as it was explained to me this morning, they are taking it out of your salary.

if they're going to take it out of taxes without raising taxes or creating new taxes, FINE.
Old 11.11.2009, 08:44 AM   #17
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
I once got bombarded for using the term rape to describe global issues of human trafficking. I think that's a much better example of "rape" than the Obama administration taking a little bit more out of our paychecks to help cover us if we get seriously ill.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2009, 08:45 AM   #18
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:
yeah yeah yeah. nothing is free. you're right.

are they taking it out of the taxes or what? because as it was explained to me this morning, they are taking it out of your salary.

if they're going to take it out of taxes without raising taxes or creating new taxes, FINE.

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!! Of course they take it out of YOUR FUCKING SALARY!!! Where the fuck do you think taxes are taken from, eh?
Old 11.11.2009, 08:46 AM   #19
Satan
invito al cielo

I'M NOT GOING TO GET SICK. even if i did get sick i wouldn't go to the doctor.

at least give me a fucking option, christ. that's all i'm saying. is that it's not right to be stripped of a choice.

Quote:
OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!! Of course they take it out of YOUR FUCKING SALARY!!! Where the fuck do you think taxes are taken from, eh?
i meant more directly than that or in greater amounts.
Old 11.11.2009, 08:47 AM   #20
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
As I understand it the US has decided to follow the UK's lead with it's own take on National Insurance contributions.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth