Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What's the Strangest Thing Going On in Your Lifer Right Now?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.14.2009, 11:51 AM   #101
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses
we'll see.
Shifty Prophet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2009, 11:54 AM   #102
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
you'll let US see too, right?
Old 06.14.2009, 12:15 PM   #103
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty Prophet
So, inspired by my posts in this thread i spoke with my gf about the other woman i've been laying with. my gf was really cool about it and shared to a greater or lesser degree my views on the subject. she doesn't want to join in, but i think she might want to watch, maybe.

I feel like im in a film, this situation hasn't ever presented itself to me and all of a sudden I'm questioning many things.

actually, you'd be surprised how understandable blowup dolls really are.

you should have no problem getting both for some good ol' action with you and a camera.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2009, 12:18 PM   #104
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
love can't be bought, Pauly.
Just the fact that you agreed to spend that long with her should be well enough for now. You're already making her a huge favour so don't embarass yrself with a shitty present when you could buy lots of records instead, right?
you'll thank me later, it's ok.

ha, yeah true but imagine the rection if i followed through on that plan.......
Old 06.14.2009, 01:55 PM   #105
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
ooops, she better not read this msg board

Actually, when I was searching for this thread to reopen it, when I typed in "S-t" for "Strangest" the search box offered the word "stripper" as a possibility from previous searches. I know I never typed that in the search for this board, so it seems that my wife may have been searching for what I post about her on here. Apparently it wasn't a big deal if she did though. Whew.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2009, 04:05 PM   #106
Better_Than_Deux
children of satan

Better_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I hate to sound like a total asshole, which i know I am but, I'm not married, I don't live with my GF and I'm not in love with her. We're friends that hang out and have fun with each other, trust me she feels the same. Now, does that excuse the cheating? No. Does make it a lot easier to reason it out? Yes.

The ways I see it is like this: I love women and sex and passion and all these things, and if one woman who I am not completely in love and devoted to doesn't want or can't accomodate me, well im not going to actively seek someone else out, BUT if this really gorgeous woman has a total desire to fuck me over and over again and we both know that we are not each others type and stand no chance for love, well I'm a man and she's a woman, this is a natural thing. the sex is just sex something extra.

I would feel far worse if i loved my GF and was falling in love with another woman. the truth is nothing has developed on that level between me and my gf, after i tell her the situation, she will either be cool with it and perhaps join or be upset and hang out with someone else.

this is why i hate men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I'm not a super attractive lad, but this happens to me quite a bit... especially lately... Of course, after being with the same girl for 6 years... yeah, of course, my mind starts to wander... but at the end of the day, the girl I'm with makes me happy in every area to some extent, and I doubt I could have that with another girl (who might be amazing in one area or two but probably not able to make me happy in every way like my girlfriend).

and this is why i keep dating them.

youre a good guy, adam.

Better_Than_Deux is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2009, 04:08 PM   #107
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Better_Than_Deux
this is why i hate men.

and this is why i keep dating them.

youre a good guy, adam.

I've only been with women, but 90% of them have been bi-sexual, and from all I've been told, both genders are equally fucked up. I do think there is some truth to the cliche that most women are crazy and most men are stupid though. Then there are those of us who walk the androgynous line of being a bit of both...
Old 06.14.2009, 04:14 PM   #108
Better_Than_Deux
children of satan

Better_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
I've only been with women, but 90% of them have been bi-sexual, and from all I've been told, both genders are equally fucked up. I do think there is some truth to the cliche that most women are crazy and most men are stupid though. Then there are those of us who walk the androgynous line of being a bit of both...

I know theres a lot of fucked up girls out there. But I really feel like I'm not. It could just be because I've lived with the crazy for so long I don't even notice it.. but most of my friends are guys. I hear them talk about their girlfriends or ex's and I know what qualifies as crazy, and I dont do those things.
So I feel like I'm stuck.

Does that make any sense? I feel like i'm still high on tranqs.

Better_Than_Deux is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2009, 04:20 PM   #109
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Quote:
I know theres a lot of fucked up girls out there. But I really feel like I'm not. It could just be because I've lived with the crazy for so long I don't even notice it.. but most of my friends are guys. I hear them talk about their girlfriends or ex's and I know what qualifies as crazy, and I dont do those things.
So I feel like I'm stuck.

Does that make any sense? I feel like i'm still high on tranqs.

Sure, but having had a whole lot of bi and dyke friends (I lived in Olympia for ten years after all!), it always amazes me the shit girls do to each other when there are no men in the equation whatsoever. It really is amazingly similar. I've even been in the very strange position of being "the other woman" for a dyke friend at one point...
Old 06.15.2009, 07:40 AM   #110
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
actually, you'd be surprised how understandable blowup dolls really are.

you should have no problem getting both for some good ol' action with you and a camera.

Exactly. Thing is (and don't tell anyone) i don't have enough ''air in my lungs'' to blow them both up. Oh sure, I can blow one up all day, but TWO wow, thats one too many. I may need to buy a pump, an air pump that is to help me get the job done......

On a serious note, I'm confused by everything. I feel like walking away from it all. I'm a ''open minded'' ''progressive'' thinker if you wanna say that, but this is a stretch for me. I've never slept with two women or had one watch or anything as such. Granted this hasn't happened yet, and since I'm not pushing the subject, perhaps it won't.
Old 06.15.2009, 07:53 AM   #111
Shifty Prophet
100%

Quote:
this is why i hate men.

Well, I understand how that looks and yeah, from an outside perspective I would agree that I'm an asshole. But, I'm honest with my GF and she's honest with me. That's more than you'll get from A LOT of guys, even if they aren't cheating either. I'm honest in my life with people I care about, I may not ''love'' certain persons in the traditional sense of the word, but I understand where lies get you.

And you don't know my GF, she is a very non-traditional woman. She's quite a non-comformist and is more lax on her views than me.

AND you may not realize how completely uninterested in a relationship this third party woman is. She doesn't care about anything but herself and thats ok with me, really with most people. At least you know where you stand. I'm not her type, and I feel like this whole thing is a weird experiment to her.

AND I have had several other girlfriends that I truly cared about and one I loved. I could have cheated on both of these women but I didn't because of our relationship. That the strange part, I'm an honest person by nature and tend not to withold things from people, but i guess that why I'm posting in the STRANGEST THING GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW thread.
Old 06.15.2009, 08:24 AM   #112
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I know, I know. I feel like they are plotting to murder me...

aha! not funny, but you know.. so they are lovers planning to run off? do you have a lot of cash or something? Anyways, sounds like yr saying a lot to people you dont know in an attempt to reason yr situation into some kind of normality. If yr happy(and not deceiving anyone, this is the biggie) then who cares. imho.
Old 06.15.2009, 08:35 AM   #113
Shifty Prophet
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
aha! not funny, but you know.. so they are lovers planning to run off? do you have a lot of cash or something? Anyways, sounds like yr saying a lot to people you dont know in an attempt to reason yr situation into some kind of normality. If yr happy(and not deceiving anyone, this is the biggie) then who cares. imho.

I like you. thanks
Old 06.15.2009, 08:48 AM   #114
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
you're welcome.

... I accept many forms of payment..
Old 06.15.2009, 09:18 AM   #115
Shifty Prophet
100%

How about cookies or zuchini bread? I'm not much for baking but, I've picked up some good recipes over the years.

Perhaps an old Nig-Heist tape?
Old 06.15.2009, 12:27 PM   #116
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
getting a visa otherwise nothing really that strange. which is strange to say so maybe thats the strange thing?

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2009, 03:33 PM   #117
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I just applied for a job @ Walmart, and I am overwhelmed with disgust and self-pity, but those school fees aint gonna pay for themselves

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2009, 04:11 PM   #118
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
Such!
Rock!
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2009, 10:57 PM   #119
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I just applied for a job @ Walmart, and I am overwhelmed with disgust and self-pity, but those school fees aint gonna pay for themselves

You win the honesty prize. My wife stripping just sounds better than the other alternatives all of the time...
Old 06.16.2009, 02:19 AM   #120
Shifty Prophet
100%

Yes, the honesty and humility prize.^

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth