Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page tittyfucking
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.06.2006, 11:28 AM   #21
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
Unitl you think they've orgasmed? Making a girl orgasm with your fingers is one of the easiest ways to pleasure a girl, and if she climaxes from your hand you definately can tell, probobly more from your hand then by your penis. Am I wrong?

Well, I've only fingered someone a few times, and it was one of my first sexual experiences, and something happened twice, and they said that they orgasmed, but I've been told women lie about that. When she blew me she told me my penis was the biggest she'd ever touched, but once again that could be a lie. That pretty much sums up all of my sexual experiences, besides when I tried to eat her out and couldn't breathe because a blanket was over my head.

I'm not a man of many girlfriends of long relationships. I'm pretty big into monogamy, I actually wish that I hadn't done the things I did with her, because I'd prefer to have waited until I found someone really special. Although in hindsight- everyone thinks their first girlfriend is really special. Well, I sound like a sensitive little 16 year old now.

Anyways, as I said before, I don't believe in relationships to bide the time or have sex. If I can't see myself in a longterm relationship with a woman, I really don't see the point.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 11:30 AM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i was going to post here but figured i was saying too much. hah. even with the anonymity of the internet, there is such thing as going overboard :P

---

i almost tried again. but no way. i aint' revealing TRADE SECRETS.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 11:34 AM   #23
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
True. But then again, I'm not even being anonymous about it. You could easily harass me about the things I say.

Then again, not much of my life is a secret, because I have found that there is nobody I can trust. I told a similar story to a "friend" and he later went and talked about it in front of my mother and sister.

Lets just say he isn't my friend anymore. Not just because of that though.
Old 05.06.2006, 12:06 PM   #24
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
oh boy the things they come up lately sure are weird.
tittyfucking sounds pretty cool though.
Old 05.06.2006, 05:56 PM   #25
wearescientists
bad moon rising

wearescientists is a jewel in the roughwearescientists is a jewel in the roughwearescientists is a jewel in the rough
isn't alot of it have to do with the act of the guy being able to cum in the girls face; which is kinda repulsive to me, but to each his own. i tried it once w' my hs girlfriend, and i agree w/ val.
wearescientists is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 06:02 PM   #26
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
i think julian needs an award for this thread.
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 06:13 PM   #27
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
i don't think i'll ever get in to anal
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 09:08 PM   #28
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
good god, why does this thread have so many responses?
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 09:27 PM   #29
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
this may be the greatest thread ever

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 11:19 PM   #30
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth
good god, why does this thread have so many responses?

I thought there was no god? Dumbass.

WHY IS EYEBALLGROWTH SUCH A BUZZKILL/DOWNER?
Old 05.07.2006, 06:26 AM   #31
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

shentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, let's this thread alive like forever.
or ask chabib to make it sticky.
Old 05.07.2006, 06:56 AM   #32
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
haha yeah sticky this thread.
Old 05.07.2006, 08:30 AM   #33
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
I could post seriously on this, but I fear my ruminations may be lost on you poor bastards.

All I'll say is that if you find inducing an orgasm in your partner a chore in any way, or it isn't mutually enjoyable regardless of who is on the receiving end, then you're wasting your time. There is no infallible "how-to" manual for sex, and once you start treating it as a task, you might as well jerk off and save yourself whatever you spent on dinner to get the chick in bed in the first place.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2006, 11:06 AM   #34
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated

All I'll say is [...] jerk off [...] on dinner to get the chick in bed in the first place.

Sage advice, as ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2006, 11:23 AM   #35
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
tit fucking IS funny... ive done it with my boyfriend a few times, but just as a sort of messing around thing. i dont think he particularly enjoyed it, but then i wouldnt say he didnt like it either.
i shouldnt imagine its ever mindblowing.
lucyrulesok is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2006, 12:42 PM   #37
Trasher02
invito al cielo

armpit-fucking... sounds like the hornyst thing ever!
Old 05.07.2006, 01:20 PM   #38
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wearescientists
isn't alot of it have to do with the act of the guy being able to cum in the girls face; which is kinda repulsive to me, but to each his own. i tried it once w' my hs girlfriend, and i agree w/ val.

Domination and being dominated is a big part of all my sexual fantasies. Cumming on a woman's face is sort of like whipped cream on a sundae. Something a little extra that makes you smile. Like when a woman thinks you are done cumming at the end of a blowjob, but she's wrong and gets the bulk of it on her face. Its sort of funny, and it makes the man feel virile. I'm not sure all women can achieve that same sort of comedic dominance over a man, but all men would love to be tied up and "fake-raped" by a woman.

The best way that a woman can show dominance over a man is through whipping, and I personally have a fear of pain. I'd much rather be dominated by a woman by her restraining and controlling my movements.

There is a lot of give and take with sex I think though. I'd give up a certain level of comfort for a partner's sexual fantasy, although there are places where I'd draw the line. I wouldn't let a woman buttfuck me with a strap-on. I pretty much draw the line at the anus and intense physical pain. I don't really think that the anus is very sanitary.
Old 05.07.2006, 01:25 PM   #39
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, titty-fucking usually is anti-climactic

but rubbing your about to ejaculate member on ample breasts with saliva or k-y applied feels pretty great.

...& after you come, things really get juicy...

^fruit^
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2006, 01:38 PM   #40
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
yeah, titty-fucking usually is anti-climactic

but rubbing your about to ejaculate member on ample breasts with saliva or k-y applied feels pretty great.

...& after you come, things really get juicy...

^fruit^

That reminds me, this same girl was playing with my member and I started rubbing it on her bare stomach and it really pissed her off. She was like "what the fuck are you doing?"

Man, I've had the same funny sex stories for about 2 years now. I need to get a girlfriend to make up new ones. Then I'd maybe have some stories about a girl that I actually like. The girl involved in all my stories had borderline personality disorder, didn't really get me, and seemed to only be attracted to me because I had a similar musical taste and I was physically attractive to her. People thought I looked like Robert Plant, and she happened to like Led Zeppelin.

The girls that are completely wrong for me always seem to be the most attracted to me. I really learned my lesson. Whenever girls that are not my type try to get up on me, I just pretend to be really naive. It works really well. Although I sometimes regret playing that card later on, because I will also use that card when a girl sends mixed signals.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth