Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page The Jonas Brothers...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.13.2009, 06:55 AM   #1
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
... are so gay.
Old 06.13.2009, 07:08 AM   #2
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I assume they must be absolutely massive in order to get so much hate. That was the first time I'd actually heard them (at least knowingly) and I can't summon any kind of emotion about them either way. Do they have unfathomably controversial private lives? Like are they white supremacists or something?
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2009, 07:13 AM   #3
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
fuck em!
Old 06.13.2009, 07:17 AM   #4
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I assume they must be absolutely massive in order to get so much hate. That was the first time I'd actually heard them (at least knowingly) and I can't summon any kind of emotion about them either way. Do they have unfathomably controversial private lives? Like are they white supremacists or something?

They supported Avril on her last tour. I assume you were at the bar. They were better than Busted, but still amoung the worst bands I've had the misfortune of seeing. One of them is/ was tapping Miley. Which ranks right near the top of my chart o' bastard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2009, 07:32 AM   #5
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
iz ghey
Old 06.13.2009, 08:40 AM   #6
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
They supported Avril on her last tour. I assume you were at the bar. They were better than Busted, but still amoung the worst bands I've had the misfortune of seeing. One of them is/ was tapping Miley. Which ranks right near the top of my chart o' bastard.

Oh, OK. There were a couple of bands supporting her but I didn't remember much about them.

One of them's juicing Miley ah? Well in that case, fucking horrible band.
Old 06.13.2009, 08:45 AM   #7
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I'm actually properly teenage crush in love with Miley at the moment. Did you see her on Johnathon Ross? UNBELIEVABLE. Plus, she's legal, and rich, and clearly goes like a rotter. All sorts of win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2009, 09:20 AM   #8
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses
Whats all this fuss about the Jonas Bros? Theyre good musicians they write their own material and they do what they love.

I guess its just too bad that they embody most everything that comes to mind about something that doesn't sound good, not just to me but clearly to a world of people that have gone through puberty and listened to enough michael jackson and Prince to form educated opinions.
Shifty Prophet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2009, 09:45 AM   #9
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I'm actually properly teenage crush in love with Miley at the moment. Did you see her on Johnathon Ross? UNBELIEVABLE. Plus, she's legal, and rich, and clearly goes like a rotter. All sorts of win.

I know. It's sort of ridiculous. I mean I absolutely loathe J. Ross but I watched it when she was a guest. I noticed that I needed to remind myself to breath. The only other time I recall that happening was during Rosie's lingerie scene in Coronation Street. And to think that people got so excited watching the moon landing.

The J. Ross interview though. That was definitely when things progressed from I would enjoy sex with that woman to I want to dedicate my every waking hour to making her happy.
Old 06.13.2009, 10:15 AM   #10
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses

taking over!
Shifty Prophet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2009, 02:31 PM   #11
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
you guys should be ashamed of yrselves for spreading rumours that the jonas brothers are having sex, they're against sex before marriage and even wear purity rings to remind themselves of their promise

get the new track feat. common "don't charge me for the crime" it's alot better than deerhunter or sun city girls
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2009, 02:34 PM   #12
Green Magnesium
100%

Green Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's asses
The one in the blue flannel is entirely bangable. I will maintain that till I die.

The other two.... are too gay for me.
Green Magnesium is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2009, 04:40 PM   #13
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
miley is too good for them, the one song where their bodyguard raps is a decent tune, much else has been vapid urine.

miley is too good to be seen with any of them.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2009, 04:52 PM   #14
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
I've never heard a Jonas Bros. song and I've never even heard of this Miley person and yes I think I'm better than you because of it.

(not really)
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2009, 04:59 PM   #15
Decayed Rhapsody
the destroyed room

Decayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's asses
People write incest fan-fiction about them.

Lady GaGa wants to have a threesome with them, apparently.
Decayed Rhapsody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2009, 05:05 PM   #16
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i'm amazed how people who are adults and don't really pay attention to the mainstream are actually offended by the jo bros and/or miley.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2009, 05:41 PM   #17
Green Magnesium
100%

Green Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decayed Rhapsody
Lady GaGa wants to have a threesome with them, apparently.

Which one does she plan on leaving out?

While I've never heard of Lady Gaga... I have been subjected to quite a bit of the JBs and Miley, thanks to tiny nieces and nephews. I honestly don't find their stuff offensive in the least. Miley's tunes are actually quite pleasant. Not something I'd ever seek out on my own time, but hardly unbearable.

It beats the hell out of the pap I listened to as a 9 year old. Spice Girls and Hanson? Blech!
Green Magnesium is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2009, 05:54 PM   #18
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
lady gaga is by far the absolute worst piece of shit to ever hit planet earth, closely followed by the stinking shit of berlusconi and his scum - period.
Old 06.13.2009, 06:27 PM   #19
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
i'm amazed how people who are adults and don't really pay attention to the mainstream are actually offended by the jo bros and/or miley.
You don't believe that the Disney Wave is a legitimate excuse to complain?

I don't care, myself, but I can imagine people growing up with Subpop and the like to be offended by such a flagrantly commercial trend. It makes sense to me that the paragon of chaste virtue that is the Disney empire would grab the attention and offend those who grew up with Nirvana.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2009, 06:49 PM   #20
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decayed Rhapsody
People write incest fan-fiction about them.

wtf....that's just fucking awful.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth