Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page I hate fugazi.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.16.2007, 04:06 AM   #61
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
I just think you made a bit of an overstatement. It seems to be a general rule here that if you hate a band because you don't dig them, you respect people's opinions on them. If you just start calling them shit etc. then you have to expect the same back. However, if a band is liked by no-one around here then you have no problem.
Old 07.16.2007, 04:19 AM   #62
sarramkrop

Part of me always wants to like them more, but they are like one of those people who you have known for years, love them, but try not to see them often because everything is bloody drama with them. I hope it does make sense. For some reason I associate them with Flipper, because I got to know both bands through a skater dude as a kid, but ended up really loving Flipper and negleting Fugazi.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.16.2007, 04:30 AM   #63
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Nah I get you.
Old 07.16.2007, 04:33 AM   #64
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
To me they are more like a broken heater... neither get me warm or cold.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.16.2007, 07:06 AM   #65
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

I think that people on this board tend to be pretty passive about Fugazi. If this board had more of a punk orientation, I think we'd see some more passion.
Old 07.16.2007, 09:21 AM   #66
zedius
children of satan

zedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
I just think you made a bit of an overstatement. It seems to be a general rule here that if you hate a band because you don't dig them, you respect people's opinions on them. If you just start calling them shit etc. then you have to expect the same back. However, if a band is liked by no-one around here then you have no problem.

Well, I never said they were shit or anything. I don't think my post was disrespectful at all.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth