Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page the HIVE mind rules
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.24.2008, 02:16 AM   #21
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
^^^Ah yes, it's the Peanut Botherer (Jimmy Carter) who's from Thurston Moore-land.

Rob - talking of Texan smut (which we're not), are you aware of the existence of Nicole Graves?
Old 08.25.2008, 09:57 AM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
bush family is from maine

eh cmon.

in that case your family is from puerto rico & you should be saying PUERTO RICO RULES.

in that case you'd have more of my support, ha ha ha, yes.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2008, 10:19 AM   #23
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I am from Puerto Rico, and since 1888 Puerto Rico has been part of the USA, and every single puerto rican is a US citizen by birth so i am also am american

when the USA kicked the spanish ass they let phillipines go, they let cuba go, but they decided to keep puerto rico for strategic chemical and pharmaceutical research.
Old 08.25.2008, 10:23 AM   #24
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I am from Puerto Rico, and since 1888 Puerto Rico has been part of the USA, and every single puerto rican is a US citizen by birth so i am also am american

when the USA kicked the spanish ass they let phillipines go, they let cuba go, but they decided to keep puerto rico for strategic chemical and pharmaceutical research.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2008, 10:28 AM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

i didnt say no america i said no texas

sorry man but bush is texan.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2008, 10:39 AM   #26
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=Rob Instigator]that fuck is NOT from Texas! the BUSH clan are BLUE-BLOOD YANKEES from MAINE![quote]

as a native Mainiac I need to be fucking clear Bush Jr is not from Maine, he was born in Connecticut and raised in Texass, they just own a naturally fortified home complex in Kennebunkport. When we were teens we'd drive by and chuck beer bottles at the gates.

you're right they were yankees, but poppy bush has done a good job of transforming the family into Texans. I don't think Bush Jr qualifies as a Yankee. He's a Texan.

it bears repeating, until he ran for president, he was George Bush , Jr.; and he'll always be an former male cheerleader at Yale which many people still don't seem to know.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2008, 10:51 AM   #27
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
a shitty cheerleader at that!

hahaha
prescott bush was from maine
the entire family is from maine just like the kennedy's are from bopston even though many do not lve there or were born there. it's their home base

I read a pl;oitical treatise that said that the US governent has always been a battle between the "yankees" and the "cowboys"
the "yankees" are the old money, people with much wealth al ready but not into deveoping new wealth.
the "cowboys" are those people with the desire to create new wealth and join the [power elite.
they battle each other for president all the time.

funny theory
Old 08.25.2008, 10:51 AM   #28
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

by that then, preznit Dubya Bush was seen as the perfect decoy Cowboy who was actually a Yankee.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth