Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.01.2018, 08:30 AM   #3921
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Trump wants to remove all German cars, even though hundreds of thousands of them are built in plants IN THE USA with US workers.
Old 06.01.2018, 12:54 PM   #3922
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
And once again The Dems shout loudly from the hilltops. I think.
Old 06.02.2018, 08:09 AM   #3923
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
trump brings on the death throes of white hegemony

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...9e7_story.html

Let’s not be deceived: The racial wedge Trump has driven through the United States cleaves us deeper all the time. It has been shown in innumerable studies and regression analyses that the main predictor of support for Trump is racial anxiety — far more than economic anxiety. That’s why Trump’s base remains rock-solid behind him even as the tax cut, in the first quarter, contributed to an 8 percent increase in corporate earnings but only a 1 percent increase in consumer spending — the lowest increase in five years — and even though coal jobs are disappearing faster than before, wages remain stuck and the promised return of manufacturing hasn’t happened.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.02.2018, 04:58 PM   #3924
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Lost Roseanne episodes;

https://www.thedailybeast.com/found-...sodes?ref=home

S2 E3 FISH PEOPLE

In a delightful real-life crossover, Roseanne find herself guest-hosting an episode of InfoWars Action Alert QAnon News Hour. She knows only Alex Jones can help her get back on the trail of the real killers of Seth Rich. Roseanne has to move fast, and rely on her plucky, workin’ class wits when Alex Jones accidentally drinks fluoridated water, is caught under the path of a Deep State chemtrail, and mistakenly forgets to take his InfoWars MegaBlast TestestoSlam Super Vitamins. Jones and Roseanne form a fast friendship when she teaches him a valuable lesson about how Wal-Mart heavy duty tin foil is just as good as the name-brand stuff.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.02.2018, 07:56 PM   #3925
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
This 20 page letter (which seems to have been leaked) from Team Trump to Team Mueller is.......remarkable.
Old 06.03.2018, 12:30 PM   #3926
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
I AM THE WORLD’S MOST FUCKABLE CONSERVATIVE WUNDERKIND AND I DEMAND YOUR RESPECT

BRITTANY VAN HORNE

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/...d-your-respect
Old 06.03.2018, 04:56 PM   #3927
Skuj
invito al cielo

I thought this whole "Trump pardoning himself" was joke/fake news, but it is actually a thing, isn't it?

Giuliani will go down in history as an idiot. If only he had retired after being mayor.

Of course, nobody is guilty of anything though!! No collusion!!!
Old 06.03.2018, 05:46 PM   #3928
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Trump nominated Ronald W. Mortensen, a fellow with the anti-immigrant hate group Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), for Assistant Secretary of State for the Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...aling-refugees

who is Mortensen?

https://maddogpac.com/blogs/spicy-fi...nald-mortensen
Old 06.03.2018, 05:51 PM   #3929
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses

Seeing how there isn’t much positivity shared in this thread, figured I would do my part and shed some light on the record setting low unemployment rate......it hit an 18 year low in May, coming in at 3.9%

UNDER 4%

No matter what set of numbers you choose to look at-study-dissect, 3.9.% matches April 2000 as the lowest unemployment rate since 1969.

ALMOST 50 YEARS

Pelosi Vomit: “Mays Job Report that shows strong employment numbers mean little to American Families hit with soaring cost under the Republican watch.”

DO WHAT???

In March 2017, Pelosi Vomit said, “The improving economy under Obama was due to his leadership and time in office......it was Obama’s economy.”

OK-SURE!

President Donald Trump had only been in office 30 something days.

Pelosi Vomit: “The firm foundation of growth created by the Obama Administration continues to deliver, but President Trump is taking dangerous steps that will hollow out our economy and weaken working families.”

SAY WHAT???

Black America Unemployment IS DOWN TO 5.9% and has NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE to the overall unemployment rate of 3.9%. Usually, the Black America Unemployment rate is at least double that of the Overall Employment rate.

Truth is, President Donald’s Trumps Tax Cuts have disproportionally helped People of Color. So many times in the past have Republican and Democratic Administrations left out-forgotten the poor-People Of Color...... relegating them to a position needing a handout rather than a hand up!

President Donald Trump is taking this very seriously, keeping campaign promises made.

Democrats Are Scared
A) Pelosi Vomit is a Figurehead
B) Minority voting is changing (see Robert’s story above)

The DEMS know they will lose in 2018 and if things continue the way they are......

GUESS WHAT, ALL THE TAX CUTS HAVEN'T TAKEN EFFECT

......the DEMOCRATS will lose 2020 and end up the permanent minority party!

It’s going to be a great summer!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2018, 06:08 PM   #3930
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Seeing how there isn’t much positivity shared in this thread

[..]

Pelosi Vomit

lmao—that’s positive huh?

anyway, low unemployment is great. it is however part of a larger trend, as you can appreciate in the graph:

^^ these are government figures from the last decade

the corporate tax cuts have actually been a stimulus to continue the trend though, that’s for sure. everyone knew this would be the result for the short term, so no big surprise there.

larry summers said last year the economy was on a sugar high and tax cuts would prolong it for a while, but what was necessary were structural changes to truly move us forward— “infrastructure, science, and human capital”.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...725_story.html

so it looks great right now, no question there, but let’s see where the business cycle moves from here and if the country actually gets the investment it needs.
Old 06.03.2018, 07:13 PM   #3931
Skuj
invito al cielo

No no no!! Don't show the big picture!!! Look through a straw instead!!!
Old 06.03.2018, 07:15 PM   #3932
Skuj
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Seeing how there isn’t much positivity shared in this thread, figured I would do my part and shed some light on the record setting low unemployment rate......it hit an 18 year low in May, coming in at 3.9%

UNDER 4%

No matter what set of numbers you choose to look at-study-dissect, 3.9.% matches April 2000 as the lowest unemployment rate since 1969.

ALMOST 50 YEARS

Pelosi Vomit: “Mays Job Report that shows strong employment numbers mean little to American Families hit with soaring cost under the Republican watch.”

DO WHAT???

In March 2017, Pelosi Vomit said, “The improving economy under Obama was due to his leadership and time in office......it was Obama’s economy.”

OK-SURE!

President Donald Trump had only been in office 30 something days.

Pelosi Vomit: “The firm foundation of growth created by the Obama Administration continues to deliver, but President Trump is taking dangerous steps that will hollow out our economy and weaken working families.”

SAY WHAT???

Black America Unemployment IS DOWN TO 5.9% and has NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE to the overall unemployment rate of 3.9%. Usually, the Black America Unemployment rate is at least double that of the Overall Employment rate.

Truth is, President Donald’s Trumps Tax Cuts have disproportionally helped People of Color. So many times in the past have Republican and Democratic Administrations left out-forgotten the poor-People Of Color...... relegating them to a position needing a handout rather than a hand up!

President Donald Trump is taking this very seriously, keeping campaign promises made.

Democrats Are Scared
A) Pelosi Vomit is a Figurehead
B) Minority voting is changing (see Robert’s story above)

The DEMS know they will lose in 2018 and if things continue the way they are......

GUESS WHAT, ALL THE TAX CUTS HAVEN'T TAKEN EFFECT

......the DEMOCRATS will lose 2020 and end up the permanent minority party!

It’s going to be a great summer!!!

I can't wait to bump this in November. (But, I accept I may do a face-palm image instead.)
Old 06.03.2018, 11:32 PM   #3933
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
No no no!! Don't show the big picture!!! Look through a straw instead!!!
hahaha

“the nose causes the tail”

—>

“There was a man who sat each day looking out through a narrow vertical opening where a single board had been removed from a tall wooden fence. Each day a wild ass of the desert passed outside the fence and across the narrow opening—first the nose, then the head, the forelegs, the long brown back, the hindlegs, and lastly the tail. One day, the man leaped to his feet with the light of discovery in his eyes and he shouted for all who could hear him: “It is obvious! The nose causes the tail!”
― Frank Herbert, Heretics of Dune

anyway speaking of big picture, and investing in the future, china about to surpass the usa in science investment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...1ee_story.html

and attracting people globally

e.g.

Like many ambitious young scientists, José Pastor-Pareja came to the United States to supercharge his career. At Yale University, he worked in cutting-edge laboratories, collaborated with experts in his field and published in prestigious journals.

But the allure of America soon began to wear off. The Spanish geneticist struggled to renew his visa and was even detained for two hours of questioning at a New York City airport after he returned from a trip abroad. In 2012, he made the surprising decision to leave his Ivy League research position and move to China.

china made him an offer paid him a massive bonus and is setting up his very own lab with machinery and a team of his choice.

but, you know, we’re giving shit to immigrants! and promoting coal mining.
Old 06.04.2018, 10:29 AM   #3934
ilduclo
invito al cielo

so, Commander Asshat is still in rumble mode with Chinese.....as a result of that news, I SOLD all my Chinese ADRs just now. Locked in many, many

Old 06.04.2018, 10:32 AM   #3935
ilduclo
invito al cielo

here's my PERSONAL banker boxing them up for shipment to Tiny Town

Old 06.04.2018, 05:43 PM   #3936
Skuj
invito al cielo

Seriously guys, every step of the way Team Trump behaves like guilty people. Do innocent people, with nothing to hide, talk about pardoning themselves? Baffling.
Old 06.04.2018, 07:51 PM   #3937
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Seriously guys, every step of the way Team Trump behaves like guilty people. Do innocent people, with nothing to hide, talk about pardoning themselves? Baffling.

I pardoned myself for farting the other day.
Old 06.04.2018, 10:29 PM   #3938
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Take a look at the year: 2012! That happened under Obama!
yes becuz obama wrote every law and was the customs agent who stopped the guy

thanks obama!

therefore our science policy is now great #maga coal coal coal

Old 06.05.2018, 11:32 AM   #3939
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

forgot to reply also to the trade & luxembourg business

why do we want to buy steel from luxembourg? because they have a comparative advantage in the steel business, and we want europe to buy, say, boeing airplanes.

of course right now they’re targetting motorcycles and whiskey instead.

but larry summers explains it much better of course

DONALD TRUMP’S TRADE POLICY VIOLATES EVERY RULE OF STRATEGY

summarizing, trump’s policy:
* lacks clear objectives
* unites adversaries and alienates allies
* uses self-damaging threats that lack leverage

“President Trump’s trade policies will raise the prices Americans pay for what they buy. They will reduce the competitiveness of the US economy. They will succeed where our traditional adversaries have failed in uniting much of the rest of the world in opposition to us. They will reduce our legitimacy and power by demonstrating our lack of competence. The sooner they are radically revised the better off the US and the rest of the world will be.”
Old 06.05.2018, 12:07 PM   #3940
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Forget about the trade policy please! We've got more important business to deal with now! Please Mr. Trump make them change their minds!!

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
147187194195196 197 198199200207247297 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth