Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page I've Decided The Eternal is in my Sonic Youth Top-5
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.12.2013, 07:28 PM   #61
Screaming Skull
children of satan

Screaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's asses
Always cost a pair of hose - spaces pressed together rose
Arms around each others back - you know that I liked you Jack
And all the other boys who pose - a silent dance in the woods
In the suburb light is shown - another can of Coca Cola
Don't you ever call me Mom - freckled dancing in the plan
And air so thin it weighs a ton - you can see as far as fun
You're nothing but a history - a second here and then you're gone
Quicksand, quicksand all around - turn the corner just beyond
The shadows move and change the groove - and something tells me not to brood
Turning room and that's a show - you're walking through my heart once more
Don't forget to close the door - I'm not certain of what you found
All the men want a charming whore - like a crown fortunes
Sunny skies and angels bleed - falling down upon my knees
That wasn't how it's supposed to be - clear blue eyes, justice tries
The wind is busy blowing dizzy - you're dreams were shot like a star
Exploding in a mind somewhere - doing something on a dare
Pulling a trigger like breathing air - a sunkissed boy that gave no thought
To what he'd made while others sake

Ocean spreads a candle sand - it's dripping in my hand, you're dead
Little brother reminding me - the moments tick forever true
You can see as far as him - don't you know the shape I'm in
You're walking through my heart once more - don't forget to close the door
Screaming Skull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2013, 07:32 PM   #62
Screaming Skull
children of satan

Screaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's asses
I just don't understand the Dirty haters. Never will.
Screaming Skull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2013, 12:26 AM   #63
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
EJST+NS is number 1 for me. just based on it's kookiness and Sweet Shine. which is my all time favorite Kim Gordon song.
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2013, 06:07 AM   #64
diskaholic-anonymous
stalker

diskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's asses
eternal it's not in my top 5 :

daydream
sister
confusion
thousand leaves
evol
diskaholic-anonymous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2013, 02:03 PM   #65
logicalharm
little trouble girl

logicalharm kicks all y'all's asseslogicalharm kicks all y'all's asseslogicalharm kicks all y'all's asseslogicalharm kicks all y'all's asseslogicalharm kicks all y'all's asseslogicalharm kicks all y'all's asseslogicalharm kicks all y'all's asseslogicalharm kicks all y'all's asseslogicalharm kicks all y'all's asseslogicalharm kicks all y'all's asseslogicalharm kicks all y'all's asses
I'm sad no one included Bad Moon

Eternal is always just ok to me, definitely an album where I tend to pick out individual songs (Kim's are by far the strongest here!) but rarely wish to sit and listen to it in order.
logicalharm is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2013, 02:45 AM   #66
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalharm
I'm sad no one included Bad Moon

Eternal is always just ok to me, definitely an album where I tend to pick out individual songs (Kim's are by far the strongest here!) but rarely wish to sit and listen to it in order.
I listen every Sonic album in order. I listen only invidual songs when they´re not in album (like Genetic, Computer age etc.)
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth