Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page scientology
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.27.2010, 11:15 AM   #81
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Sorry, that was a bit rash, but it's simply not the case. Unless you're all Calvinists or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2010, 11:15 AM   #82
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
That's more karma than sin.
before I get back to earning my $30 an hour, I wanted to say "you bring up a good point, but I disagree".

it's much much easier to spin-up Rob than it is Glice (if that's either of their real names).
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2010, 11:16 AM   #83
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
No it's fucking not! Have any of you pricks read the fucking cathechism? No? Fuck off then.

oh, sorry. I stand corrected.

never been afraid to look foolish!
Old 05.27.2010, 11:22 AM   #84
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
i have read the cathechism
Old 05.27.2010, 11:30 AM   #85
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
i also want to eat furry nun pussy
Old 05.27.2010, 11:34 AM   #86
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Courting disorder [a something] to be proud of, a knife edge
You get into order a passing [continuum of ?]
I've been left in
Thank God, not left out
In Stalemate, stalemate, stalemate, stalemate
Applause
I looked at my watch, it must start eleven decisions
They never say never, and I cannot find in my delusions
Whom am I kidding?
It's probably not myself

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2010, 11:35 AM   #87
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

i have also read the nicene creed
Old 05.27.2010, 04:25 PM   #88
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
i have also read the nicene creed

read it again. this time, with your third eye please.

Rob, my only trouble with you is your read into spiritual texts like they were a trigonometry problem. try an eastern approach, as we say in Rastafari, "Who feels it knows it." Stop analyzing and simply feel sometimes.. at the least, read it like you would a picture of lohan or some ass, feel it, rather than think it, its not an intellectual pursuit, it is a sensuous one (in the spiritual sense)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2010, 04:52 PM   #89
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

ahhh there's the rub my man. How can a Vulcan expect to understand anything through his senses/emotions?

Racists FEEL their racism to be true.
Haters feel their hate to be true
religious people feel their souls to be real

I feel none of these things.

all i feel is that people look to endless excuses to keep each other separate, to keep us apart.

my fiancee tells me that for an anti-theist such as myself, I am the most "christian" person she knows. Believe me, I understand and accept the wisdom of Emmanuel, the Christ, just as much as I understand and accept the wisdom of the Bodhisattva, or the wisdom of the Mahatma, or any such revolutionary thinkers. (I have yet to find anything worth giving a fuck about in Mohammed's teachings, but that may just need more time)

My problem always lies with the codification of belief, in the rules set forth BY MAN, that are not to be found in the teachings of the individuals credited fo the foundation of said religions. This includes basically ALL religions and creeds, including the Nicene Creed, written by priests in 325 AD in the ecumenical council of Nicea AT THE COMMAND OF CONSTANTINE. In 381 the bishops in Constantinople decided to fuck with it a bit more.
Old 05.27.2010, 05:06 PM   #90
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
ahhh there's the rub my man. How can a Vulcan expect to understand anything through his senses/emotions?

Racists FEEL their racism to be true.
Haters feel their hate to be true
religious people feel their souls to be real

I feel none of these things.

all i feel is that people look to endless excuses to keep each other separate, to keep us apart.

my fiancee tells me that for an anti-theist such as myself, I am the most "christian" person she knows. Believe me, I understand and accept the wisdom of Emmanuel, the Christ, just as much as I understand and accept the wisdom of the Bodhisattva, or the wisdom of the Mahatma, or any such revolutionary thinkers. (I have yet to find anything worth giving a fuck about in Mohammed's teachings, but that may just need more time)

My problem always lies with the codification of belief, in the rules set forth BY MAN, that are not to be found in the teachings of the individuals credited fo the foundation of said religions. This includes basically ALL religions and creeds, including the Nicene Creed, written by priests in 325 AD in the ecumenical council of Nicea AT THE COMMAND OF CONSTANTINE. In 381 the bishops in Constantinople decided to fuck with it a bit more.

Seen-I. maximum RASpect to the I, bless up in the I-ghest. I agree with the problem with codification, but that is why we in Rastafari say to feel such things with the Third Eye Christ Consciousness, because in reality, these truths are as real as counting 2+2 is 4 on your fingers, but until you learn to 'count' and perceive them, they are seemingly worthless, even dangerous things.

Old 05.27.2010, 05:11 PM   #91
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

One love man, but why do some Rastas treat their women so terrible?
Old 05.27.2010, 05:18 PM   #92
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Woman is polluted.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2010, 08:59 PM   #93
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:

Those are not true Rastafari, much like in all communities, there are fakers who don't follow the true practice. The true heartical Rastafari i-dren treat womben with the utmost respect, dignity, honor and love. We call our queens Empress and mean it in the i-ghest. Don't let the dancehall fool you, most Rastafari wouldn't dare set place in them, I-man is just a bit more dangerous than others, and bend rules to spread the vibzin in different places. Catch me chanting "Selassie I" and sonic youth shows, ask somebody, I know they heard it

Quote:
the "god" of christianity does not clear sin. according to the new testament, jesus sacrificed himself to atone for all of humanity's sins, past and future, so there should be no more reason to worry or fret about sin. it has been cleared. some christian churches claim that only by "believing" in jesus and "accepting him as your lord and saviour" does this "sin-atonement" actually work. that is bullshit they made up to cover their asses. according to the bible that is all nonsense. Jesus was actually preaching the abolition of all organized religion.
any christian church is pushing BULLSHIT for they know what Jesus was really after and they have to cover it up with bullshit to keep people from understanding it. Even now, many roman catholic masses are still heldd in latin in south and central america, to keep the people from understanding what is going on and to keep the "magic" alive, the flim flam. They also limit access to actual spanish bibles so that eventhe literate cannot learn for themselves.

The hebrew faith does not believ in a heaven nor a hell, therefore they also do not believe in "sin" as the christians do. they beleive all people end up in an eternal "sleep" after death.

Buddhists do not believe in heaven or hell, or in sin. one's actions reverberate through the cosmos, whether good or bad, and affect one's soul's travels as the soul goes from new body to new body.

Hindu belief does not account for "sin" either

I agree with most of this BUT you must be enlightened on some things, and if you are purely hostile and antagonistic you will never learn beyond some of your misconceptions, just like folks like me need to remain open minded and listening to the perspectives of others. We are equal, but it goes both ways, you should hear out Christianity more honestly rather than continually just beat it up, especially because you are so well educated and experienced with it as you have said many times before. That is why I always reason with you about this, not to try to convert you, but actually because I value your input and opinion as a "out-sider" because obviously I wear some biased blinders, but so do you in the opposite direction. we need to always hear out each other's perspective.

check it:

I agree completely with universal salvation through Jesus Christ, I have walked around skid row and every church I been to teaching such belief and faith. It is not Christian to condemn anyone (but yourself alone). The reality is that though Jesus' blood atones for sin, it is by no means an excuse. It as Paul said, "All is allowed to me, but not all is edifying." Humans are not perfect, and we will continue to "sin" even with Christ's atonement, but we must strive everyday to live better, rather then making excuses for our own shortcomings because Christ will forgive us eventually. Should the rapist keep raping because Christ's blood will atone for his sin (because sin is sin, there is no degrees in this)? Of course not, so honestly and openly those who sin must strive not to, otherwise they will simply fall into a bigger pile of shit, and all morality and religion aside, their "fuck it" attitude will get their life in a bad place and a hard hole to dig out of. The Church therefore HAS to emphasize the continuation of sin and the illusion of hell and judgment simply to encourage people to continue to strive for the good, and not to become complacent in the bad, and I have met PLENTY of Christians in my life who do all the worst things in life and abuse, hurt and neglect themselves and even worse other people all in the excuse that Christ will forgive them in the end. Let universal salvation not be an excuse for living a negative or destructive life (by anyone's standards)
Quote:
catholics believe that some sins are irreparable, and will automaticall land you in hell, even though jesus died to atone for all opf humanity's sins, including the ones the church deems "mortal sins". Hell, the stupid fuckingh catholic church created the idea of "original sin" to essentially force every believer into thinking they were born sinful, that a baby newborn is already stained in it's soul. bunch of fucking assholes.

I also HIGHLY AGREE with this, and you are beyond wise in your understanding (wisdom coming from your experience) but again, the point in emphasizing sin in this is to turn to jesus.

also to enlighten you on some points you made earlier about the Latin mass, it is not in latin to subjugate people who don't speak latin, from MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IN A CHURCH WHERE THE MASS is in a language that I don't understand, it was actually more spiritual enriching and a true meditation. I PREFER not to understand the words, it makes me dive into a zen meditation and FEEL it rather then comprehend it intellectually. This is what the Church Fathers intended in the first place, to force people to go out of their comfort zone, out of their intellectual faculties, and to simply have to FEEL it, just like you have to FEEL a new sonic youth song to like it long before you learned the words.

Also, about confession I saw earlier, I can't vouch for Catholics, but in Orthodox Church confession is not merely a guilt trip and phony absolution, but rather a deeply personal, introspective psychological therapy session, where the priest and you go through what YOU believe the be the mistakes, errors, sins, offenses in your life, and he and you work out a plan that YOU feel good about, much like any conventional psychologist. It is in fact ancient psycho-therapy, and by the way, it can be very effective in this regard. I learn a lot about myself from Confession, but then again, I am blessed with a truly gifted clergy. I understand completely the corruption and just plain incompetence means there are plenty of people who DONT get this experience, but that is not Christianity's fault, it is the individual flaws of the faulty but real people who are by no means infallible.

Please iyah, take my advice, read into Christianity not with your intellectual capacities, but with your intuitive, spiritual third eye. I know you are indeed a very wise man, and people like you can help Christians more then hurt us I assure you

Old 05.27.2010, 10:44 PM   #94
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
Woman is polluted.

phaaa ha ha hahaaa

shit man you don't show up all day but you show up for this-- priceless.

this is like the 5th time i read this and i keep laughing
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2010, 02:05 PM   #95
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
...Please iyah, take my advice, read into Christianity not with your intellectual capacities, but with your intuitive, spiritual third eye.
rob may not be fully utilising his third eye but he has his bullshit detector permanently turned up to 11.
Old 05.28.2010, 03:44 PM   #96
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
rob may not be fully utilising his third eye but he has his bullshit detector permanently turned up to 11.
the only true bullshit detector is the Third Eye.

Old 05.28.2010, 04:06 PM   #97
Pookie
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
the only true bullshit is the Third Eye.

Seewhatididthere
Old 05.28.2010, 04:12 PM   #98
space
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Seewhatididthere

you made yr text a lovely shade of blue-green!!!

oh, I think you also made suchfriends call his own post...bullshit.

that's some crazy fucking kung fu shit, if you ask me.

Old 05.28.2010, 04:18 PM   #99
Pookie
invito al cielo

Before I made that post I had these words ringing through my head: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Old 05.28.2010, 04:51 PM   #100
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Seewhatididthere

So glad it's over I've missed you so much Came out to watch you play Why are you running away Prying open my third eye

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth