Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page nights of the living lost sy board
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.30.2006, 03:11 PM   #1
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
OK, listen up, gang. This is the first in a series of short stories for the SY board, similar in fashion to the Sonic Gossip story's part 1 and 2. We each take turns writing appraximately a page, keeping the style and themes of the previous writers page. Got it? Good! This first one is a silly one, but maybe in the future once we are more into it, there will be even a serious story! O, the possibilites!!! Here we go. OH! ONe last thing. When you want to write the next part, you must claim it, and then edit that post with yr page.

I
t started just as any ordinary saturday... sonic youth board members scurrying about on laptops and desktops, fighting and refuting other boardies.
At about 12:54 am HaydenAsche gets on and starts talking about Xiu Xiu and the Yellow Swans, and how he has better musical taste then everybody. Shortly after, Cantankerous shows up and starts being cynical. Hip Priest and Pookie are already at the infinitely thread?!?! and others.

While some board members lay sleeping in there cozy beds and sitting pondering existence at their respective hated places of employmentn others were enjoying their time, laughing and joking and poking fun at one another and prank calling Chris Habib.

Little did all these fanatiks and hooligans know that this.. would be the first of many, many Nights... of the living lost sonic youth board!!!

**ruff draft

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.30.2006, 03:13 PM   #2
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
(please k-krack,post the "rules" for this thing,i don't have the strenght...)
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.30.2006, 03:22 PM   #4
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
you're WELCOMED!!

You're THANKED!!! (now get writing!)

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 09.30.2006, 04:56 PM   #6
k-krack
invito al cielo

respect.
No one has done anything!!!???

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 09.30.2006, 05:02 PM   #8
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
i am so confused.
Old 09.30.2006, 05:04 PM   #9
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
It came with a bang. It came with a crunch. It came as Finding Nobody was eating his lunch. The servers crashed, the motors gave out, and the forum slowly sank out of the sky, like a setting sun. The forummers wailed, cried, and posted sarcastic comments about the situation.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.30.2006, 11:01 PM   #10
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Schizophrenicroom peeked out from behind her book, and began to type. As always, she came up with something that really wasn't related to the conversation.
Old 10.01.2006, 11:00 AM   #11
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
At this point much of the board was still unaware of the fate that had befallen them: topics were debated, games played, pm's sent, all by members who had no idea whatsoever of their situation. But gradually, as threads were started and protestations made, the fact of their new exiled existence was made clear to them.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2006, 06:41 AM   #13
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
I DONT Get it
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2006, 05:03 PM   #14
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
little did they know that cryptowonderdruginvogue, the pilot of the plane, had taken several doses of lsd. His breath smelled of raw tequila as he stumbled through the passengers. He pulled out a gun, and pointed it at Norma J. That dirty australian had no idea of what was coming to him. Crypto pulled the trigger and pieces of brain splattered on the person sitting next to him... the Pork. Crypto then poked out porkys eyeball with his revolver, squished it in his hand and shot porky in the face. He then proceeded to cockpit and the plane was back on track.

He handed his co-pilot, Daycare Nation, a beer and they popped on Rather Ripped.
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2006, 06:29 PM   #15
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
"reena" blasted from the stereo as they became rather ripped themselves. "hee, i am rather ripped!", crypto giggled. schizophrenicroom, everyneurotic, and danny himself stumbled onto the place. they too were rather ripped. "PARTY! WE GOT MOTHAFUCKIN'.. SNAKES ON THE PLANE" danny announced.
Old 10.03.2006, 07:46 PM   #16
Richard Pryor on Fire
100%

Richard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's asses
Richard Pryor on Fire skimmed the posts, dissapointed that he had not benn mentioned yet. He always felt unnapreciated on the board, he then felt his pants tighten and realized the SY board was just something he did when he was done jerking off, and began to look for more pron.

http://pissingaway.blogspot.com/
Richard Pryor on Fire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2006, 07:57 PM   #17
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Pryor on Fire
Richard Pryor on Fire skimmed the posts, dissapointed that he had not benn mentioned yet. He always felt unnapreciated on the board, he then felt his pants tighten and realized the SY board was just something he did when he was done jerking off, and began to look for more pron.

You've read my signature, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2006, 08:06 PM   #18
k-krack
invito al cielo

Getting back to the immiment danger and chaos brewing, the SY board was now completely engulfed in e-flames, burning away at the corpses of the few unlucky dead, namely, Norma J, Porkie and Cryptowonderblahblahdumbname (who had just died from drug overdose and alchohol poisoning) and Daycare, (who commited suicide over the loss of cryptodumbname and his Rather ripped cd skipping). The remaining boardies, undead, kept on keepin' on, still unaware of the brewing TERROR to be beheld!!!

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 10.03.2006, 11:02 PM   #19
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Hayden quickly brought Porky back from the dead. He proclaimed "He's still the sexiest man alive, regardless of the missing eye and the whole zombie thing." Hayden was quickly distracted by his need for nicotine and lit up a cigarette. Cantankerous walked out of a bathroom drunk as hell and offered everyone lines. Hayden and others quickly obliged.

All of the sudden, turbulence kicked in. Schizophrenic room looked around and said "Wait, who is driving this muthaphucking plane?"

Her answer came quickly, the motherfucking snakes were driving the motherfucking plane.

Business carried on as usual for another good half hour with everyone drinking and smoking. Only a few lonely lurkers were left sitting in their seats as everyone else was walking around.

As with common fashion, the snakes made a quick stop at a local Westside Liquor to pick up more booze. Fortunately, those motherfuckers can land a plane in a tiny ass parking lot.

About another hour later, over the atlantic ocean, Samuel L Jackson, who obviously lurks on the boards, stood up and took care of the snake problem, forgetting one thing, no one else can fly a plane. Samuel L Jackson was quickly thrown off the plane and the other boardies held on for dear life. Except for Porky, he was already dead.

The plane landed on a desert island and who should meet the boardies there? None other than diesel and vodka goblin...
Old 10.04.2006, 02:25 PM   #20
k-krack
invito al cielo

...and sharks! Streetsharks, water sharks, every kind of shark imaginable. All inhabiting the island and surrounding waters. The few living boardies (oh, did "I" mention it was a crash landing?!) escaped the carnage and wreckage of the former plane, current rubble heap.

Hayden exclaimed "shet muan, do'wy eva' need a fukkin cigurette!" (he aquired a really weird accent ater the crash) and reached into his pocket... Coming up empty handed, he started to bawl his eyes out, eventually leading to his suicide.

Thus, bring the death toll to Marilyn Monroe, Porkie, cryptoridiculouslylongname, daycare nation, hayden, and the few who died on the crash (haven't been identifeied yet).

Danny is a C.H.U.D.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth