Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Grant HArt Interview Talking about Demise of Husker Du
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.19.2010, 01:32 AM   #1
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
Husker Du were not only one of the best punk bands, but best bands in the 80s period! (suck it U2) Their records have only gotten better with time unlike some dated shit from back then. I was always disappointed that Husker Du never broke through when they easily had the songs to do so.

Neither Hart or Mould's solo career was that rewarding although the latter's was sure more embarassing. Hart has randomly decided to come out of the woodwork though and discuss husker du at length while playing a song or two from his new album.(hes still got it ba-bee)

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=123786442
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.22.2010, 07:52 PM   #2
Andrés
children of satan

Andrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's asses
I wonder if a reunion will be too embarrasing

Andrés is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.22.2010, 08:41 PM   #3
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazedcola
I was always disappointed that Husker Du never broke through when they easily had the songs to do so.
Husker Du broke through with Candy Apple Grey.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.22.2010, 08:46 PM   #4
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Something I Learned Today is still my fave.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth