Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.25.2008, 12:23 AM   #10901
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
there's not a lot left so i can't imbibe fully, but i can imbibe enough to realize that i missed out on a prime makeout opportunity tonight. goddamnit. all of the signs, i disregarded entirely.

Shit, That is tehsuckorz
Old 10.25.2008, 12:26 AM   #10902
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
since 1916
Old 10.25.2008, 12:29 AM   #10903
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Shit, That is tehsuckorz

the only reason i didn't just jump his bones then and there on the couch the whole time our little group was watching the sucktacular horror movie was just because i'm not big into indecency. but other than that, goddamnit, i realize now that when i thought i heard someone whispering my name, i was. i'm so mad.
Old 10.25.2008, 12:32 AM   #10904
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
if couches and horror movies are the new political

then i'm shading libertarian in 2012; i'll find a place with a high shellfish yield
Old 10.25.2008, 12:33 AM   #10905
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
what?
Old 10.25.2008, 12:35 AM   #10906
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

i wasn't really following your conversation so i picked pieces from what i skimmed and made my post.

is it still confusing?
Old 10.25.2008, 12:46 AM   #10907
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

ohh.
makes sense now. sorry, i'm inebriated.
Old 10.25.2008, 12:47 AM   #10908
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

on what?

please don't say hamsters cus it might trigger a richard gere dream
Old 10.25.2008, 12:51 AM   #10909
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

nah, not hamsters. vino.
Old 10.25.2008, 12:57 AM   #10910
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

that happened to me once. i called a cab to my abode and brought my longtime pet orangutang to the vet with me. i wrapped her in a beige towel i remember earlier we had a nice meal. i ate pasta and Orangpub (the ape) had a bowl of diced produce. anyway i also drank seven bottles of wine and thought Orangpub was sick but she wasn't but i didn't know so I called a cab and brought her to the vet but they said this animal is illegal in the state of delaware in fact we think you poached it. so then handcuffs and i think the vet kept Orangpub for herself.
Old 10.25.2008, 01:36 AM   #10911
Kegmama
empty page

Kegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's asses
My friend is premiering his newest grindhouse film at the Beverly Center in LA next week.
Looks like its going to be a classic too!

Can't wait!

Kegmama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2008, 01:42 AM   #10912
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

good luck - i didn't realize those types of films were still being put out. i took the grindhouse quentin/rory thing as an indication it had all passed. interesting though.
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2008, 12:18 PM   #10913
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

so what's antarctica all about? anyone been?
Old 10.25.2008, 12:20 PM   #10914
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
i heard it's cold this time of year.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2008, 12:23 PM   #10915
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

nonsense. there are groves of trees with leaves peaking like vermont. there are probably so many scientists down there that they've had to construct a suburbliciclan neighborhood. i bet there are even jackolanterns.
Old 10.25.2008, 12:25 PM   #10916
al shabbray

remembering myself on a dark parking space of bright iluminated supermarket in the middle of nowhere, munching some crepes while listening to ranaldo/hooker s bouquet. pretty good, can recommend that circumstances for listening to it
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2008, 12:25 PM   #10917
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

later today i'm going to post the First Tale of Zildrox. I just need a setting and I was thinking about antarctica. i'm surprised none of you have been or live there.
Old 10.25.2008, 12:28 PM   #10918
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray
remembering myself on a dark parking space of bright iluminated supermarket in the middle of nowhere, munching some crepes while listening to ranaldo/hooker s bouquet. pretty good, can recommend that circumstances for listening to it

what do you mean? was the supermarket in the middle of nowhere? who would build a grocery store in the middle of a non? or did you you mean you were in the middle of nowhere? but you said you were in the middle of a parking space so that wouldn't make sense because a parking space is a where.

how did the crepes get involved?
Old 10.25.2008, 12:40 PM   #10919
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses

Just made this one.
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2008, 01:10 PM   #10920
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloriel
what do you mean? was the supermarket in the middle of nowhere? who would build a grocery store in the middle of a non? or did you you mean you were in the middle of nowhere? but you said you were in the middle of a parking space so that wouldn't make sense because a parking space is a where.

how did the crepes get involved?

the store and the attached parking space is in the middle of nowhere, because its on an industrial district which got opened a few months ago, and the store was the fastest in building itself to that place. its like a fata morgana which really exist. I bought the crepe at a crepe stand in front of it. imagine the desert shot at the end of lost highway and exchange the little house with the store. a little less creepy and no burning car involved, plus bouquet on the headphones. and you will come near
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
446496536543544545 546 54754854955659664610461546 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth