Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page wow... 2007 albums
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.02.2007, 04:57 AM   #41
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
new MBV record is even more improbable than Chinese Democracy by GNR

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.02.2007, 01:29 PM   #42
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RdTv
I'd love to see Acid Mothers Temple live. YLT also, but much prefer acid mothers....any tour dates on their website??

then where the hell have you been? They only seem to tour the US twice a year every year. TO keep up with their monthly release schedule.

AMT: now here is a band that has diluted the brand.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.02.2007, 02:05 PM   #43
Bollocks_to_Pop
children of satan

Bollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's asses
Shellac have said they're coming out with their new album this year. I don't know whether to believe them or not though since it's been seven years now since the last one.
Bollocks_to_Pop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.02.2007, 02:41 PM   #44
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
what is hella and why do they have such a stupid fucking name?
Old 01.02.2007, 02:42 PM   #45
cellscape
little trouble girl

cellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to behold
I have gotten the new Clinic, Shins, Skinny puppy, Aaereogramme, Apples in Stereo, LCD Soundsystem, Air, and Cornelius. Can't say I've had time to listen to most of them all the way through. The Apples album was a pleasent surprise compared to there last effort.
cellscape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.02.2007, 03:28 PM   #46
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
what is hella and why do they have such a stupid fucking name?
hella is the most technically ridiculous band ever. and stupid name, maybe. but listen to Hold Your Horse Is and maybe you'll understand their talent.

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.02.2007, 03:36 PM   #47
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
or better go to their site and watch "biblical violence" played live (if the video is still online...)
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.02.2007, 03:48 PM   #48
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy
New STOOGES album in March.

I can't fucking wait for that. You know it will be good if steve albini is involved.I hope they do a tour to promote the new album!

-Also new dinosaur jr album by the orginal line-up this year.

-Possible new built to spill record too (they're working on new material on the road)
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.02.2007, 03:58 PM   #49
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellscape
I have gotten the new Clinic, Shins, Skinny puppy, Aaereogramme, Apples in Stereo, LCD Soundsystem, Air, and Cornelius. Can't say I've had time to listen to most of them all the way through. The Apples album was a pleasent surprise compared to there last effort.

you have the new AIR?!?!?!?!?!?
HOOK ME UP
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.02.2007, 04:01 PM   #50
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
whats it called?
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.02.2007, 04:10 PM   #51
The Erotic Pacman

friend opportunity - deerhoof
circus live - john cale
conqueror - jesu

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Also,

New HOLE record
how dirty girls get clean (the rehab demos) - Courtney love
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.02.2007, 05:44 PM   #52
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
or better go to their site and watch "biblical violence" played live (if the video is still online...)
true. i have their live dvd and it's insane. they were a bit of a letdown actually seeing live though since they were doing chiprin' hard/church gone wild material.

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2007, 02:20 PM   #53
cellscape
little trouble girl

cellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to behold
The new Air is called Pocket Symphony. It was on torrentspy.com briefly and then removed. I'd keep checking back there. Once something leaks it usually will appear again.
cellscape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2007, 04:34 PM   #54
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i just got the new air album, still haven't listened to it.

chirpin' hard/church gone wild reeks!!! it's their worst album yet, spencer himself told me that they just threw a bunch of crap each of them did seperately and called it a hella album instead of a spencer solo and zack solo albums.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2007, 05:29 PM   #55
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Nine inch Nails and Radiohead.

not an album together mind, why that would be just ...plain wierd.
Old 01.03.2007, 08:02 PM   #56
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=Bytor Peltor]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
i just got the new air album, still haven't listened to it.

Can you explain "got?"

download? promo copy? maybe a good story like your sister is dating one of the guys and they hooked you up with an advanced copy?

i wish i could say that i traded the master tapes for my shellac's futurist lp at a strip club while the dudes from daft punk were having pissing contests but nh, i just downloaded, i got a bunch of promos on my way but not the air one.

mind you, i'm never trading or selling my futurist.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth