Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page where to start with air?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.27.2007, 10:01 AM   #41
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
What kind of a shitty comeback is that? I'd expect better from First Officer O'Prickwaste.

Yeah, you're most right, now I can't be that arsed anymore, can you? There's only so many cunts and pricks that you can accomodate on the same boat till it really starts sinking. Sadly.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.27.2007, 10:09 AM   #42
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Ah yes, I can heartily concur with that. It's all a bit AIDS really, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.27.2007, 10:19 AM   #43
sarramkrop

Yes, and still no cure in sight. It's just that insulting each other on the internet all the time can eventually lead to becoming a repetitive bore. Being nice to each other all the time can also be a tad dull, though, innit Glice? Or maybe it's just that our imagination has been caught by more interesting things than the usual 'favourite twit on (yawn) Sonic (yaawwwnnn) Gossip (hmmmm....)''. Anyway, did you have a nice christmas?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.27.2007, 10:33 AM   #44
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
It's the last place to come for entertainment. Repetitive, yes, but it'd be all clever and continental if we called it a leitmotif. A rose by any other name etc.

Christmas was good. Wasted, the usual. Fancy new laptop so I can record my album and put it on myspace and delude myself into thinking I'm the new Lily Allen when, in fact, I'm a bit more Keith Allen. Y'sen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.27.2007, 10:57 AM   #45
sarramkrop

It's not a difficult thing to do at all when you are not at work, and the last thing that I want to see when I am off is a computer monitor. My new year resolution is to get a job that keeps me away from computers even more than I have been of late. It was a very easy thing to do and it made me more prolific in other aspects of my life that I came to neglet a bit, for a while. I think it's only normal for someone to get a little bothered by reading every single aspect of another human being so publicly. There is an aspect of continuosly reading about misery (which, let's face it, is the thing that most people prefer to talk about) that can do your head in. Glad you've had a good one, mister.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.28.2007, 05:08 PM   #46
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
airs best??? tough calll, probably the virgin suicides ost or the gaps in between the songs on the rest of their stuff!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth