Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Thurston Is an Inspiration
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.22.2006, 01:54 AM   #1
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
The way he has continued this hunger for music without it dying over the years. I cant think of anyone passionate about music for so long as him. Not only has he kept a devoted passion about music over time but he has also been willing to try new stuff and experiment, forever expanding on his head, instead of becoming jaded about what music can and cant be.

I want to have that same fire i have for music now burning just as strong in thirty or forty years and Thurston is living proof that it's possible.
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.22.2006, 05:43 AM   #2
guitarpro
100%

guitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's asses
He's my idol and the reason I picked up a guitar.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth