Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page talk about different kinds of fear
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.09.2012, 11:23 AM   #1
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
what belongs to real fear and belongs to imaginated fear

as the systmes in the brain have this fear and run thing and it has ofcourse more then that

if you take the fear for example : you have no money for hospitalisation or healthcare

is this a real fear or has it more to do with money

how do you look at this fear?
what is the process?
what does it makes you feels or think?

this is a good example of a different kind of fear
because or basic fear is oriented from other animals where we are food for them in the foodchain

i don't live in that time
i know there are highly sofisticated hospitals and equipment to look for cures

what more fears of these kinds do you know?
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2012, 11:46 AM   #2
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Somewhere, Chuck Klosterman writes how the song "Don't Fear the Reaper" always makes him do exactly that.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2012, 01:07 PM   #3
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
if you take the fear for example : you have no money for hospitalisation or healthcare

is this a real fear or has it more to do with money

It's a real fear because the consequences of not having any money in certain situations are real.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2012, 01:36 PM   #4
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
take the melting of the north ice
as recently recorded: an unseen speed in 1500 years

if you translate this to the conversations held about climate change
you have 2 sides

1 independent scientist
2 payed scientist

option 2 is like a ticket to an titanic course

this comes from believe sensitivity or manipulated believe that there is not much to worrie about

have no fear
because the fear don't apply to this time
the fear of consequences comes later
later for another/next generation

this is also a way to look at fear
Old 09.09.2012, 01:52 PM   #5
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
It's a real fear because the consequences of not having any money in certain situations are real.
the medical world is a different world
the educational world is a different world

the public world is a different world

the young generation is a different world

as the past of human is know to have iq destruction caused by the "TOP" people

king & queens, rich people, popes and priest during history have always been a bad influence to growth of intelligence

if you look at the past
the world of humans always started to fight over terretory
where there is another group of people at the "TOP"

and all swear to be sended by god himself or those kind of stories to actually scream ' you have to believe me you have no other option '

this intelligence was grown long time ago we have evidence of highly develloped insights into subjects

what i actually want to say is .... that from these "TOP" typical fears are used to hold to population in these 'fears'

it is a bad habit that is not stopped and re-used this abusive system on the normal humans

these patterns we can see in: 1 more need to be payed for education or unpayable education
2 unpayable healthcare
3 and sometimes in the oppresion of modern technology like internet

this brings modern humanity back to primitive worlds

where those who have money will survive
and those who don't have money are in a sort of financial terrorism by the people on the "TOP"

this survival has nothing to do with nature

i just wanted people to know how you can look at the human world
from old worlds to today
Old 09.09.2012, 02:03 PM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
fear of getting diarrhea in a crowded stadium
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2012, 02:09 PM   #7
gast30
invito al cielo

i still believe that in the modern world it is more then obvious that you get help
modern - develloped - intelligent

it can't be than that because you don't have "bananapaper" that you won't get medical help

it has to function in the same time you live
the behaviour
so you can speak of a modern society
and there is the trust then back
and the fear is gone

if people live on mars after 2030
are they also going to fear: i have no money for healthcare

it don't exist in that world
Old 09.09.2012, 02:47 PM   #8
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
not that it's a cure-all, but having an emergency money stash helps with that
Old 09.09.2012, 05:47 PM   #9
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
That's true but then the fear would be with those people who can't afford the luxury of an emergency money stash. I don't know the ins and outs of the US healthcare system but I'd imagine a person on welfare would have more to fear from contracting a serious illness than someone in a more secure financial position. That's certainly be the case here, even with our national health service.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2012, 06:13 PM   #10
gast30
invito al cielo

and the fear would be that you don't have money and that you are equal to an HIV patient
something that has to die lol

strange is the reactions of people on money
the clothes you wear even make people believe alot
Old 09.09.2012, 06:18 PM   #11
gast30
invito al cielo

the fear that happens between birth and death
still strange that if you don't have money you have a bigger ratio to die

can this be the result of eduction?

are we learned to be like this?
Old 09.09.2012, 06:33 PM   #12
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
That's true but then the fear would be with those people who can't afford the luxury of an emergency money stash. I don't know the ins and outs of the US healthcare system but I'd imagine a person on welfare would have more to fear from contracting a serious illness than someone in a more secure financial position. That's certainly be the case here, even with our national health service.

i think most people who work can actually afford an emergency stash it's just that we're brainwashed into spending every last cent and then going into debt in case of emergencies, and THEN we're fucked for life. postponing the fancy phone for a year for example would let a lot of people set an emergency fund aside--- but shit, who has the willpower to go against the grain instead of copying everyone else.

about the welfare thing, all you need to do is make a baby and that makes you eligible for medicaid (here in 'merica)-- thigs are bound to change with the ACA but I'm not sure how:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicaid#Eligibility

but yeah, it's fucked up, anyway, being broke sucks regardless of when or where or how.
Old 09.10.2012, 06:03 AM   #13
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i think most people who work can actually afford an emergency stash it's just that we're brainwashed into spending every last cent and then going into debt in case of emergencies, and THEN we're fucked for life. postponing the fancy phone for a year for example would let a lot of people set an emergency fund aside--- but shit, who has the willpower to go against the grain instead of copying everyone else.

about the welfare thing, all you need to do is make a baby and that makes you eligible for medicaid (here in 'merica)-- thigs are bound to change with the ACA but I'm not sure how:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicaid#Eligibility

but yeah, it's fucked up, anyway, being broke sucks regardless of when or where or how.
you still don't need to go blind
if the system who only talks -> politicians - can't get to modern standards to make a worldwide system that is good for everyone who lives on the planet
then they need to have a look at their own failing to begin with
iradication of poverty
1.4 billion people live with less then 1.5 $ a day
do these people exist for politicians
or do they come in use every 4 year as a vote

politicians should start to live with less then 1.5 $ a day
then they will wake up
and see the reality what they are so called standing for to HELP the population

finacial system basic problem is there is no responsibel person to be found when things go wrong

taxmoney that is ment to be for those who have no money
don't get that money
so taxmoney dissapears back to the rich people
so there is no use in pay'ing tax

an open and transparent system with responsibel person that can go to jail if they misused their position
a preventional sytem that can totally stop finacials going wrong is even better

for me a online public website where the population can follow the financial movements is the best and most transparent way
so the population can know wich person signed for those agreements of movements of money
and that tax is there for those who don't have money
so there are no unemployed or poor people
because they always have monthly money as it is the basic right to live in a house and have water and food

it is that basic that can keep the population healthy and going
the better houses you have for people the better they feel

when that basic is good
you can make other things betters
cleaner cars, free clean energy, free internet
Old 09.10.2012, 07:16 AM   #14
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Gast. Yer right....Politicians SHOULD be exposed to problems of the everyday man/poor man.

They should also look at public schools!

I'd love to see Rahm emmanuel (Mayor of Chicago) send his sons to a public school and see if that fucking asshole still wants to jew out the poorer schools in Chicago. ANY PERSON WHO BELIEVES THERE IS A CHILD NOT WORTH INVESTING IN IS A FUCKING DEGENERATE ASSHOLE WHO SHOULD BE CONDEMNED TO PUBLIC HUMILITY FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES!

I believe most fear comes from what is unkown.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.11.2012, 01:08 PM   #15
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Gast. Yer right....Politicians SHOULD be exposed to problems of the everyday man/poor man.

They should also look at public schools!

I'd love to see Rahm emmanuel (Mayor of Chicago) send his sons to a public school and see if that fucking asshole still wants to jew out the poorer schools in Chicago. ANY PERSON WHO BELIEVES THERE IS A CHILD NOT WORTH INVESTING IN IS A FUCKING DEGENERATE ASSHOLE WHO SHOULD BE CONDEMNED TO PUBLIC HUMILITY FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES!

I believe most fear comes from what is unkown.
like this post
invest in childeren

i wil give my vote the person that gives me a lot of money

there is no other thing that makes sense
beeing high IQ don't generate money

if there is nothing done then but fillling pockets and kneeling for multinations

i would say
do the kneeling in a sm room
and the leading strings thing too

don't pass it on to the childeren who are a product of freedom
they are no ones dogs or slaves

childeren should not listen to a fucking word you say
Old 09.23.2012, 12:20 PM   #16
gast30
invito al cielo

today i want to talk about the fear against 'powers'
and the fear of stupidity of a population

the two will be made clear in the text below

as i woke up yesterday ( do know that yesterday is toilet papaer for futurists ) and went outside for a walk i got confronted with highly carcinogenic gasses of cars

as you maybe might know that i breath
i breath these gasses in
they stink hard, give me pain in my stomic and get a headache when it is high car traffic hour

if they can go to mars these days
where is the IQ to make a filter on the exhaust of cars to stop these high carcinogenic gasses

?

then why is it not the law to obligate these to use them?

i think that people are not good awake to begin with
then
if you go to the car industry and say to use filters on cars to stop these gasses
they will reject this because cars might drive slower or they will fear that less cars will be bought
and so have no listen to health issues

the politicians support the car industry and kiss their ass

and people who are a smart, have a high iq
will not be listend to

and nothing is changed

and everyone can inhale cargasses

the fear to stand up against industrial powers
is the same fear to people with alot of money

the brave and the free take a stand and occupy wallstreet
Old 09.25.2012, 02:30 AM   #17
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
the fear or having fear- dunno in which category that goes under.
might be the king of fears?
fear is the greatest enemy of life; thats all i know.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2012, 02:37 AM   #18
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

yes..and my first reaction to gast's example about health care is that i agree again. on the other hand, one isnt sick yet and these sort of things can function as blackmail; voting people you dont want to*, working somewhere crappy, because you have to etc.
but yeah...most likely it is a real fear too, especially if one has kids.

*under blackmailing circumstances, created by the boss and governments.

side note:
my mother has on her refrigerator a note: F (false) E (evidence) A (appearing) R (real).
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2012, 05:42 AM   #19
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
yes..and my first reaction to gast's example about health care is that i agree again. on the other hand, one isnt sick yet and these sort of things can function as blackmail; voting people you dont want to*, working somewhere crappy, because you have to etc.
but yeah...most likely it is a real fear too, especially if one has kids.

*under blackmailing circumstances, created by the boss and governments.

side note:
my mother has on her refrigerator a note: F (false) E (evidence) A (appearing) R (real).
did not thought of the fear if you have childeren
that is something that is best seen as a long term fear

-what is going to happen to my child?
-is my child safe?
-can my child be influenced in a negative way?
-what with my childeren in the modern world, internet, the changing from the old world to the modern world?

it is always good to talk about fears
why?
they are no more a blind spot

you can see your fears
you can see what it is

once you can see your fears
you can learn about your fears

you can find solutions to these fears

prevention

the modern world has IQ enough to protect childeren
the modern world has IQ enough to solve problems

if you are not sure about this

believe me

there is enough IQ to solve all the problems we have on our small planet earth
and make a better future
Old 09.25.2012, 08:57 AM   #20
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I'm afraid of the news each morning.

I'm afraid that I won't make it out of here in time.

Fire pon di vampire dem.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth