Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Fuck I love The Butthole Surfers so much....
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.20.2014, 03:50 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Gibby Haynes: Oh yeah, I do remember that. I mean, I’ve lit kids’ heads on fire and they were smiling! They were happy about it. If I was on fire, they figured they were safe too. When I say light their head on fire, I don’t engulf their head in flames. If you cover your hand in alcohol and light it on fire, for a quick moment you can touch the top of someone’s head and leave a handprint of flame on top of their head. And it’s really cool to look at. And people don’t even realize that their head’s been lit on fire, that’s how benign it is.

http://therumpus.net/2009/03/how-did-it-comes-to-this/
An Oral History of May 3, 1987: The Day The Butthole Surfers Came to Trenton, New Jersey
Old 02.21.2014, 12:14 PM   #2
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
LOVE THEM! here is origina Thai song which was buttholed for KUNTZ off of Locust Abortion Technician. Enjoy! http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/BL/2007/01...un_-_Kuntz.mp3

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth