Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Sonic Youth to Southamerica
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.29.2007, 11:38 AM   #1
cristian
empty page

cristian has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Hi !
I would only like to know if there is any chance of bringing Sonic Youth to Southamerica, and specially, Chile ??

Sy has so many fans here.
Is it so impossible to bring them here at least one time? We would be so thankful to see them. We thought they would come for Sonic Nurse tour, then for Rather Ripped tour, but they didn't. And now we just hope they can come for the Daydream Nation tour. It would be so awesome.

Well if someone knows something please answer.

Greets
cristian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.29.2007, 12:39 PM   #2
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
So far Sonic Youth has not announced any plans to play in South America (to my knowledge). But don't give up!

There have been lots of South American fans on the website asking for the band to visit, so I think if they have been watching, a tour can't be too far off. I think the band played at a festival in Brazil at one time, but I may be getting them confused with somebody else.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.29.2007, 03:42 PM   #3
cristian
empty page

cristian has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Yes, they did come to a Brazilian Festival. But here in Southamerica travelling from one country to another is not as easy as in Europe where you just pick a Train. I live in Chile and it was almost impossible for me to go to Brazil specially to see them.
If they had come to Argentina maybe I could have gone seem them.

So well..............I think we just have to wait for them to decide to come one day. I hope before the day I die =D
cristian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth