Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page So I almost just got struck by Lightning!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.10.2010, 06:17 PM   #61
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
you just have to sort of wash them and paint them.

without the help of tovarisch stalin there's no money for that sort of thing, although there is definitely some paint stored somewhere judging by the white tapwater, yum
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2010, 06:19 PM   #62
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
paint your own, id go for yellow.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2010, 06:27 PM   #63
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
I think some of the best sex occurs in the summer. Where you're both completely naked and sweating profusely, your bodies slick and gliding against each other. Any filth you create sticking to your skin, the air thick and pungent with fucking. When her buns are dripping with sweat it's so hard not to stick it between them.

I know exactly what you're talking about. My gf and I fucked in a tent on a hot Michigan's upper peninsula summer day. Beads of sweat rained from my brow to her breasts. Her skin was as moist as a slip 'n slide, and we were one well oiled fucking machine. The army of daddy long legs watching over us from the tent's ceiling netting seemed pleased.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.11.2010, 05:29 PM   #64
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
apparently the lightning shut down power on the light rail for the rest of that day and has been causing delays and electrical problems this week.. it struck both the ceiling of the shelter and the active powerlines for the light rail simultaneously..

crazy shit.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.11.2010, 06:05 PM   #65
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
Have you played the lottery yet?
Old 02.12.2010, 04:05 PM   #66
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
make it three of us that love a summer fuck the best.....the taste of salty
breasts and lips are heaven especially with a clean woman. A pig takes a little work getting use to the stench......
Old 02.12.2010, 04:43 PM   #67
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
suchfriends, once, while my family and I were opn vacation driving cross USA, we were all chillin in the car, and my brother and I had a boombox in the back seat blasting who knows what metal goodness we were into back in 1986, (I was 12) and a power line pole was struck by lightning just 30 feet ior so from our Honda civic hatchback , and I remember the sound the boombox made as the electrical field hit it, XXRXXRRCCHHHIRRRXXXXXXXXXRRAAAANANNNNNNGGGGGG

My Kiss "animalize" cassette was all fucked up

ha!

glad yr ok though man.
Old 02.12.2010, 05:03 PM   #68
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
^ sounds like an awesome sound was made from that lightning hit. Cool beans
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2010, 08:42 AM   #69
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
at that exact moment, I am not fucking exaggerating, lightning struck the shelter I and a crowd was standing under, directly overhead..

Looks like the bus shelter acted as a Faraday cage.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth