|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2009, 07:30 AM   #82
sarramkrop

gmku damnit! you should know better.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2009, 07:31 AM   #83
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, he called me a pussy Iranian.

I laughed at that one.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2009, 07:32 AM   #84
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Oh. Is that technically a slur? Hell, it could almost be a compliment!!!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2009, 07:32 AM   #85
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Btw, for my information, what the hell is a lathe? I can't find it in any translator
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2009, 07:33 AM   #86
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lathe

Old 01.10.2009, 07:34 AM   #87
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

http://cgi.ebay.com/OMIT-zero-RARE-N...05121009r32117

OMIT zero RARE NZ NOISE PSYCH NWW drone lathe cut

Old 01.10.2009, 07:37 AM   #88
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks
I bet there's no accurate translation in french, maybe that's because there's not enough mesbrotw n adwoldf eyses up there
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2009, 12:51 PM   #89
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Eh, he didn't post that often. He posted like 100 messages in 2 or 3 months time. And it was funny. Most of his messages made me laugh, something I can't say for most people's posts, especially with EveryNeurotic not around.... And people on here don't talk about music... or really, ANYTHING... nearly as much as they used to. I know it's just a long dull patch, what with the regular posters not posting as much and stuff, and it's not a big deal. But there was some excitement with western around. Maybe not even the posts themselves, but the drama that came with 'em! Like this thread, hah. I know that may be childish or naive or ridiculous or whatever of me... but personally I was entertained by it and didn't see it to be a big deal whatsoever. Reporting him.. give me a fucking break. Maybe if he posted more often or was harmful to anyone. But how can anyone take the stuff he said seriously? He'd call someone an "idiot" and then in the post make 500 spelling errors in a row. Funny stuff.

I dunno, I just like entertaining things on message boards, no matter where they come from. Sue me.

Actually, the thing he did that I reported, which was after posting about twenty new threads and commenting the same boring shit in twenty existing ones so that the whole forum was flooded with his name (something I think anyone should get banned for, but don't usually bother to report and didn't in his case) was he made an attack thread for batreleaser.

Now, I know Porkie doesn't like batreleaser and is usually pretty harshly vocal about it, and I know a few other people feel the same way, but the thing is, I've never seen batreleaser attack anyone once, even when defending himself. So creating a thread to harass him, which is specifically what Chabib has a mechanism to alert him to, is unacceptable. I never make cockamamie threats about quitting this message board or any other, because 1) nobody cares and 2) it would be a dare for some people, however, nothing could make a message board a more worthless place to hang out than a bunch of threads from certain members that just attack other members. I don't even support it when someone I like makes a thread about their personal issues with someone I don't, it's just a worthless activity. In this case we have someone being actively harassing (and the thread was particularly vicious, I get the feeling that it probably spills over from WQR's dislike of batreleaser on the noiseboard since they both post there as well, but again batreleaser has never attacked him).

But really when it comes to banning someone, the Admin of a given board makes the call. We could all right now decide we thought we didn't like each other and get in stupid fights and send alerts to the board's Admin and probably nobody would get banned. Aside from the one music guy he banned over misguided copyright concerns, I think Chabib has made a pretty good call every time he's decided to remove somebody. In almost every case the person wasn't just obnoxious but also overwhelming the board with post floods. That isn't entertaining to me, and probably isn't to quite a few other people who don't have the nerve to speak up. But again, it's the Admin who makes the call.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2009, 01:58 PM   #90
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Fair enough. And you make some good points... I guess I just don't take that kind of stuff on a message board seriously. It's easy to ignore. I dunno. I guess I'm just more laid back than most people? Because people have insulted me on here a shitload and it just makes me laugh. If batreleaser saw the thread (or did he?), he probably would have laughed it off too. But yeah, it's chabib's call. SO... fuck it.

Old 01.10.2009, 02:36 PM   #91
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Fair enough. And you make some good points... I guess I just don't take that kind of stuff on a message board seriously. It's easy to ignore. I dunno. I guess I'm just more laid back than most people? Because people have insulted me on here a shitload and it just makes me laugh. If batreleaser saw the thread (or did he?), he probably would have laughed it off too. But yeah, it's chabib's call. SO... fuck it.

I don't take the stuff on a message board that seriously either. There are freaks who actually commit suicide over posts on boards, but I don't think anybody here is like that.

But I also like this board a lot more when it's not full of bullshit somebody is creating with the expressed purpose of fucking the place up, and that's what a troll who posts dozens of threads and takes over every other thread with the same three lines of formulaic gibberish. A joke is funny once, the ultimate punch line maybe three times. After that, get a new joke.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth