Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Fuck Peta!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.23.2007, 01:04 PM   #81
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
no, but i really dont understand what that has to do with peta and jay lo? but if you feel the need to carry on being foolish then please continue because its way to easy to wind you up.

you wind nothing, fool-- i am a passionate person and i enjoy it. if your diet makes you too weak to feel any emotions, that's your problem.

i enjoy having a good rant in the morning. it cleanses the liver. and the opportunity to kick preachy ass, well, that adds to the fun.

fun.

ever have any? or do you just envy that of others?

anyway, i would love to stay & continue dishing it out, but i have to go catch a movie by julie gavras. then i promise you i'm going to eat the largest burger i can find.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2007, 01:07 PM   #82
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I would prefer if animals would not butcher people at all, but they do. HUmans are most closely related to chimpanzees in the animal kingdom. chimps eat meat. gorillas do not, but our closest relatives do.

even housecats, pets, will feed upon the eyes of their owners when they die at home.
Old 01.23.2007, 01:15 PM   #83
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
Koko the gorilla is a complete sham.
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2007, 02:07 PM   #84
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you wind nothing, fool-- i am a passionate person and i enjoy it. if your diet makes you too weak to feel any emotions, that's your problem.

i enjoy having a good rant in the morning. it cleanses the liver. and the opportunity to kick preachy ass, well, that adds to the fun.

fun.

ever have any? or do you just envy that of others?

anyway, i would love to stay & continue dishing it out, but i have to go catch a movie by julie gavras. then i promise you i'm going to eat the largest burger i can find.

no no quite the opposite i regularly have lots of fun but you in the colonies dont get our superior wit and scarcasm it would seem.

whats the point in trying to 'dish up'? we have a difference of opinion and you seem to have a hard time understanding that. i wonder if your like that in real life like pookie said?

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2007, 02:20 PM   #85
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
i would die to preserve the right of our free speech!

question, as vegetarians,a nd especially vegans, can you use your feces for fire after it is dried out like a cow or an ox? nopt joking here. I am curious.

did you know that even if you do not eat anything for a week you wilkl continue to defecate because of the massive amounts of beneficial bacteria that live in our intestines and allow us to digest certain foods? they keep shitting and dying and that is what you shit when you have not eaten, and it is about 30% of your niormal every day shits.

SHIT!
Old 01.23.2007, 03:38 PM   #86
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I dislike sanctimonious veggies. I dislike sanctimonious meaties. I find these arguments very difficult, because on both sides there is alway one perons saying something 'rational' while the other sides saying something 'rational', while in fact both sides are using emotional ressponses to the world.

Could you all stop being cunts to Jon Boy please? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2007, 03:45 PM   #87
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

jon boy rules
Old 01.23.2007, 03:49 PM   #88
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
speaking of, did anyone else catch the anthony Bourdain show yesterday where he ate with the busshmen of the kalihari and ate roasted anus, unwashed, that the chief had just squeezed the feces out of?
gnarly egg ommellet from ostrich cooked directly on hot dirt? fucking insane show!

Yes Rob, I did see this. I don't think I have the guts to eat some of the stuff Bourdain eats. The smoldering warthog head (from the same show) was awful looking as well.

An interesting Chinese film on the subject of animal fur, and the questions it raises is Ke Ke Xi Li. Stories of the poachers, and the people trying to save an endangered Tibetan antelope. Seek this one out, if you can.

Perhaps it should also be noted, I eat meat.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2007, 04:06 PM   #89
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
Yes Rob, I did see this. I don't think I have the guts to eat some of the stuff Bourdain eats. The smoldering warthog head (from the same show) was awful looking as well.

he did say "you are about to see me eat the single worst meal I have ever had in my life."
Old 01.23.2007, 04:09 PM   #90
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
meatstrument
Old 01.23.2007, 04:11 PM   #91
compulsive diarrhea, jico
100%

compulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's asses
interesting... in portuguese, peta means bullshit
compulsive diarrhea, jico is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2007, 04:20 PM   #92
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
There are worse things about meat, than actually eating it.
Man doesn't have to hunt down an animal for his daily T-bone steak anymore.
He's made it easy for himself by creating a bio-industry, with large quantities of livestock.
They in turn emit large amounts of greenhouse gases which affect global warming more than burning fossil fuels do.

If you type in "Worldwide Livestock Shit Problem" in Google, you get quite a few interesting reads.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2007, 04:29 PM   #93
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
There are worse things about meat, than actually eating it.
Man doesn't have to hunt down an animal for his daily T-bone steak anymore.
He's made it easy for himself by creating a bio-industry, with large quantities of livestock.
They in turn emit large amounts of greenhouse gases which affect global warming more than burning fossil fuels do.

If you type in "Worldwide Livestock Shit Problem" in Google, you get quite a few interesting reads.

This is probably the best reason for not eating meat, the environmental effects of "bio-industry." There are ways of eliminating this problem, but it would make meat much more expensive than it is now. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing....
Old 01.23.2007, 05:00 PM   #94
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
yeah because protein only exists in meat doesnt it. god just imagine if we hadnt eaten meat we might all still be monkeys. yeah infact how dare anybody not eat meat i mean christ they are only hurting themsleves and there kids will all be retarded wont they? i just dont know how people can live with themsleves. I mean there is is irrefutable proof isnt there?

I already told you, smartass, that eating the protein-rich meat literally beefed up our brain power. Now I am WELL aware that there are other sources of protein. But in African savannah where humans originally came form, there were/are fewer sources of protein. If we had stayed herbivores, we wouldnt have gotten the same nutrition as we did as carnivores/omnivores. Your sarcastic snarks simply show that you are ignorant of the fact that eating meat made us smarter a million years ago!!!! And it is scientifically proven. So cut the smug bullshit.

I don't have a problem with people being vegetarians. I don't think that just because a person nowadays doesnt eat meat that it makes them in any way, shape or form less intelligent than people who eat meat. You are twisting my words around. Just because I don't happen to follow that nutritional path doesn't mean that I hate them or think that they are making bad decisions. My stance is: if eating meat is so wrong, then how come it's food? So quit putting words in my mouth and drop it because you obviously have no clue about what you are talking.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2007, 05:07 PM   #95
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
as stated before a few times in this lovely thread. what does ancient man eating meat have to do with the thread subject?

i lol'd (first time i ever used that) at the meat being food thing, a work of true comedic genius.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2007, 05:11 PM   #96
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

anything alive, whether animal or plant matter, is food to an omnivore like a human.
Old 01.23.2007, 05:20 PM   #97
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
The whole evolutionary aspect of eating meat fugures into it because some (not all) vegetarians/animal activists claim that eating meat is wrong and that we can be perfectly healthy without it. Without our ancestors eating meat, these activists wouldnt be able to formulate the comples thought of "eating meat is wrong". They woukdnt have the faculties to formulate such a thought. Animal flesh is good for us. Now I'm not saying that people can't choose to eat what they want. You can eat whatever foodstuff you want and I dont have a problem with that. Unless it's human flesh (unless yr crashed in the mountains or yr plane is delayed for 45 minutes). I don't wonder why they dont eat meat, I accept it as a person's personal choice. Some people like hockey and some like football. I like neither, but I dont hate those people who like the sports. It doesn't matter to me. Half of my friends are vegetarians and I never look down upon them or question their decisions. I just dont like it when people tell me eating meat is wrong. It isnt.

It's kinda like religion. I am not a reiligous person, but many of my friends are. I don't question their beliefs or criticize them for their feelings, but if they start preaching to me telling me I am going to hell or whatnot for my beliefs, I am going to say something and put them in their place. It's all about respecting other people's choices. You dont want to eat meat? Fine! It's not a point of contention for me. It's just fuckin food.

Anyway, I think the whole point came back to the veggies protesting the fur coat. That I do have a bit of a problem about. It is needless to skin an animal (especially endangered or rarte animals) to make a coat out of it when other fabrics are easily available to wear. No need to hurt an animal simply for fashion. THAT is wrong. I wouldn't throw paint or blood or start a rant about how making fur coats is wrong in a big "look at me" situation. That I feel is a bit stupid. If you want to talk about your stance on fur coats and that shit, do it rationally and respectfully. Don't scream shit into a microphone at a talent contest or whatever the hell it was. Their tactics are ridiculous. It's like those "truth" cigarette ads in America. They may be technically right, but their tactics come across as propaganda even if what they are saying is accurate. Preachy and self-righteous. Not all vegetarians are. My friends aren't. They just happen not to eat meat for their own personal reasons. I just hate the preachiness.

Old 01.23.2007, 05:36 PM   #98
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I dislike sanctimonious veggies. I dislike sanctimonious meaties. I find these arguments very difficult, because on both sides there is alway one perons saying something 'rational' while the other sides saying something 'rational', while in fact both sides are using emotional ressponses to the world.

Could you all stop being cunts to Jon Boy please? Thanks.

eh, and i dislike sanctimonious peace-makers...

look, i respect you, so if you can vouch that this boy is your property, i promise not to disfigure him. cool?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2007, 05:40 PM   #99
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I wouldn't tell someone eating meat is "wrong," but in the age and place I find myself living in, it is no longer necessary to consume animal products in order to survive. The past is in the past, and survival always comes first. We live in the PRESENT. I don't care what any of you eat and my choices are my own. I have had to deal with far more sanctimony from non-veggies than I have ever dished out, not to mention having all kinds of assumptions made about what kind of person I must be (the whole "oh, you're one of THOSE" kind of bullshit). I find this incredibly annoying considering I have not once tried to convert anyone to my lifestyle. Bugs the shit out of me. Eat what you want; I'm not going to tell you otherwise. Just don't try to convert me to your lifestyle either.

Fuckin' A.

Edit:
!@#$%!, you're being a jackass and baiting people.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2007, 05:47 PM   #100
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I wouldn't tell someone eating meat is "wrong," but in the age and place I find myself living in, it is no longer necessary to consume animal products in order to survive. The past is in the past, and survival always comes first. We live in the PRESENT. I don't care what any of you eat and my choices are my own. I have had to deal with far more sanctimony from non-veggies than I have ever dished out, not to mention having all kinds of assumptions made about what kind of person I must be (the whole "oh, you're one of THOSE" kind of bullshit). I find this incredibly annoying considering I have not once tried to convert anyone to my lifestyle. Bugs the shit out of me. Eat what you want; I'm not going to tell you otherwise. Just don't try to convert me to your lifestyle either.

Fuckin' A.

Man, I agree w/ you 100%. Eat what you want and shut up. Good motto.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth