Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Jon Lovitz Beats up Andy Dick, Everyone Cheers
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.23.2007, 08:01 PM   #1
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
Comedian Jon Lovitz finally had enough of fellow comic Andy Dick and his immature behavior/act and beat the nimrod up by bashing his head into the bar several times at the Laugh Factory.
Laugh Factory owner Jamie Masada, who witnessed the assault, said, “Jon picked Andy up by the head and smashed him into the bar four or five times, and blood started pouring out of his nose.” Lovitz told Page Six, “All the comedians are glad I did it because this guy is a [bleep]hole.”

Lovitz and Dick have been at loggerheads since a 1997 Christmas party at Hartman’s house, five months before his troubled wife Brynn flipped out, fatally shooting Hartman, then killing herself. “Andy was doing cocaine, and he gave Brynn some after she had been sober for 10 years. Phil was furious about it - and then five months later he’s dead,” said Lovitz, adding that when he filled in on Hartman’s “Newsradio” sitcom, “I told Andy, ‘I wouldn’t be here now if you hadn’t given Brynn that cocaine.’ “

“I grabbed him by the shirt and leaned him over and said, ‘I don’t want to be in your movie! I don’t want to be in your life!’ I pushed him against the rail. Then I pushed him again really hard. A security guard broke it up. I’m not proud of it . . . but he’s a disgusting human being.”

http://bumpshack.com/2007/07/17/hero...-up-andy-dick/

Fuck Andy Dick, I never found him funny and that news about hartman's wife is new to me and just makes me angrier. I hope andy dick dies a horrible death.

Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.23.2007, 08:28 PM   #2
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
video?

Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.23.2007, 08:34 PM   #3
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
I acutally like Andy Dick (I am one of the few) but still the idea of him getting beat up - by Jon "The Critic" Lovitz, none-the-less - amuses me
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.23.2007, 08:43 PM   #4
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Lovitz then said "yeah, that's the ticket" after the beating.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.23.2007, 08:45 PM   #5
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
Andy Dick is hilarious. Jon Lovitz is a loser. He was on Larry King and was an unfunny stiff. Seemed like a poof himself.

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.23.2007, 09:22 PM   #6
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
I acutally like Andy Dick (I am one of the few) but still the idea of him getting beat up - by Jon "The Critic" Lovitz, none-the-less - amuses me

Ditto.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.23.2007, 09:24 PM   #7
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
I guess you could say.. Jon dont lovitz the Dick
Old 07.23.2007, 09:38 PM   #8
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
The only thing I ever liked about andy was Daphne Aguilera.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.23.2007, 09:45 PM   #9
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i like andy dick because he's a cunt, i also like lovitz; it's sad they had to bring phil up on this.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.23.2007, 11:36 PM   #10
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, i like lovitz and andy dick a lot.

though i also think tom green is the greatest comedian of our times, so what do i know? (well, i do know how to say all the states in alphabetical order)
(and i can do the abc's backwards without thinking)
(and i can name every song on every melvins album in order)
(but i think tom green is a great comedian so someone will reply i don't know anything)
(and then they'll proceed to listen to rather ripped and go "man luv that funky ass bassss" )

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2007, 12:33 AM   #11
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
andy dick is awesome
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2007, 12:40 AM   #12
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Jon Lovitz still exists?

Andy Dick sounds like an asshole. Giving Phil Hartman's wife cocaine- incredibly not cool.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2007, 01:05 AM   #13
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark

though i also think tom green is the greatest comedian of our times

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to atsonicpark again.
Old 07.24.2007, 01:41 AM   #14
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Fair enough. It wasn't very nice of Dick to say that about Phil. It's strange because I was just watching Jon on friends.
Old 07.24.2007, 01:44 AM   #15
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Oh and here's a cited source on Wikipedia:
On July 23, 2007, Andy Dick, on Tom Green's online show, discredited Lovitz's claims, as well as calling a Lovitz "fat Jew". [10]
Old 07.24.2007, 06:08 AM   #16
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
andy dick annoys the piss out of me....he's a notch above dane cook imo....earning that one notch because he's funny sometimes...but i bet he's a little shit in real life...looks like my hamster could kick the shit out of him...i love Lovitz in a league of their own...tom green is much better than dick, though mostly still annoying...

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2007, 01:29 PM   #17
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
I love Newsradio, and Mr. Dick's character Matthew (i haven't given a shit about what else he's done). When Jon Lovitz took Phil Hartman's place it was never the same though.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2007, 02:02 PM   #18
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Andy Dick is a stupid ass dumbfuck. Not funny, the even more unfunny (barely)male equivalent of Kathy Griffen, who I fucking hate with all my heart.
Andy Dick was the stupidest least funny part of News radio.

I would have loved to see jon Lovitz smack that weaselly punk against the bar, crushing his face. he did what I have only dreamed of. I bet not a SING:E FUCKING OPERSON at that bar did anything to protect andy dickhead.
HILARIOUS

what a lucky lucky man.

Lovitz was great in The Great White Hype!
Old 07.24.2007, 03:13 PM   #19
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I can't stand Kathy Griffin either, and Andy Dick is almost as bad.

I knew a schoizophrenic whose favorite comedian was Tom Green.
He didn't even know his name, but whenever Tom was on TV he would stop flipping channels and exclaim, "There's the funny guy." He always called him "funny guy." Me, I don't give two shits about Tom Green.

As for Lovitz, he had a somewhat forgettable run on SNL (the liar guy, the devil, etc.) and an equally forgettable stint in the movies as a co-star (the City Slickers movies) or bit player. I liked the Jay Sherman movie critic character on The Simpsons, and The Critic series was okay for the most part. Due to perpetual syndication, Lovitz might, in later years, become best-known for his hilarious role of a despicable guy who pretends to have cancer for the perks on an episode of Seinfeld ("The Scoff Law").

I don't doubt that Lovitz has a valid point about Dick giving Brynn Hartman coke, but I also don't doubt that Lovitz is/was a regular partier himself, so he's being a bit of a hypocrite. I imagine he was fucked-up on something at The Laugh Factory to be getting in Andy Dick's face, although, then again, I'm relatively certain that Andy Dick is nerve-wracking to be around.

Robert Rauschenberg, Canyon, 1959. Combine on canvas 81 3/4 x 70 x 24 inches.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2007, 03:23 PM   #20
Disgruntled Youth
the end of the ugly

Disgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's asses
I could really care less about Andy My kudos to John!!

"Drink Guinness & live,
Hate Guinness & die"
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Disgruntled Youth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth