Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.04.2017, 08:13 AM   #3181
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
It was not the white Europeans that slaughtered Latin America (after disease killed much of the indigenous population anyway), it was the Spanish and the Portuguese with the help of the Catholic Church.

yes because everyone knows those spanish visigoths are black

--

funny story about latin america: when you look at the countries that spain colonized, from mexico to the andes, you'll see there are a lot more indians and mestizos in the population.

this is because in spite of the servitude and exploitation that the europeans brought, the spanish didn't pursue a policy of indian segregation and extermination, and the catholic church saw indians as valued subjects, and protected them to an extent, and there was a lot of intermarriage between the so-called "races".

meanwhile up north, the policies of segregation and extermination, and a deeper and more virulent racism, together with chants like "praise god and pass the amunition", reduced the native population in this country to almost zero.

except in parts of canada where again (french) catholics actually intermarried in troves with the natives.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2017, 10:18 AM   #3182
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yes because everyone knows those spanish visigoths are black

--

funny story about latin america: when you look at the countries that spain colonized, from mexico to the andes, you'll see there are a lot more indians and mestizos in the population.

this is because in spite of the servitude and exploitation that the europeans brought, the spanish didn't pursue a policy of indian segregation and extermination, and the catholic church saw indians as valued subjects, and protected them to an extent, and there was a lot of intermarriage between the so-called "races".

meanwhile up north, the policies of segregation and extermination, and a deeper and more virulent racism, together with chants like "praise god and pass the amunition", reduced the native population in this country to almost zero.

except in parts of canada where again (french) catholics actually intermarried in troves with the natives.

“You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to !@#$%! again.”

Really? STILL?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2017, 10:33 AM   #3183
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
everyone knows REAL white people do not come from Italy, or Spain, or Portugal or any of those "swarthy" tribes that mingled with the Africans.......

the sad thing is MANY people still think this way.
Old 10.04.2017, 02:30 PM   #3184
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...coates/537909/

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2017, 04:10 PM   #3185
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Fucked up randomness is all you can count on.

yeah, but I just harvested my butternut squash today, and it was a good year.

doesn't mean the Cascadia Subduction Zone won't split tomorrow, though...
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2017, 04:17 PM   #3186
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
those look amazing
Old 10.04.2017, 04:18 PM   #3187
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk

He also waved the Jones Act. "The waiver will be in effect for 10 days." We have to see what he does with the debt.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2017, 04:26 PM   #3188
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

saying he will "wipe out" debt and doing something about it are two very different things.
Old 10.04.2017, 04:32 PM   #3189
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
yeah, but I just harvested my butternut squash today, and it was a good year. .

I've been buying those honeynuts at the farmers market - they are awesome and easy to cook - if they cook too much they actually get caramelized from all the sugars
Old 10.04.2017, 04:42 PM   #3190
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
saying he will "wipe out" debt and doing something about it are two very different things.

trump is a professional deadbeat who has made a career out of defaulting on his loans, but doing something about puerto rico is another story, for many reasons, mainly-- LEGAL ONES

1. he personally can't pay it
2. he personally can't order "goldman sachs" to write off the debt.
3. a lot of the bondholders are actually retirees, etc., not "banks"
4. puerto rico can't declare bankruptcy
5. he can't personally order the treasury to pay the debt

there are also PRACTICAL REASONS, namely
1. he can't get shit done

makes for quality demagogy/demagoguery though
Old 10.05.2017, 11:54 AM   #3191
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
my Sen, Jeff Merkeley, questions William Suckass Wehrum on his qualifications and knowledge

https://www.mediaite.com/online/youv...rming-excuses/
Old 10.05.2017, 05:11 PM   #3192
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I've been buying those honeynuts at the farmers market - they are awesome and easy to cook - if they cook too much they actually get caramelized from all the sugars

I like making spaghetti squash. Actually making spaghetti out of the “meat” or whatever. Cool it right and it’s a fucking treat.

I need to stick with pasta and carbs whenever possible myself, but I still like to do the squash from time to time.
Old 10.05.2017, 06:36 PM   #3193
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I like making spaghetti squash. Actually making spaghetti out of the “meat” or whatever. Cool it right and it’s a fucking treat.

I need to stick with pasta and carbs whenever possible myself, but I still like to do the squash from time to time.
you need to eat more butter / olive oil / good fats
Old 10.06.2017, 11:27 AM   #3194
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you need to eat more butter / olive oil / good fats

It’s really a silly thing to be worried about, being skinny, but as I get older I worry more about practical things. Is my blood flowing properly? Am I getting enough of the right nutrients and vitamins and acids and whatnot? I think it’s much easier to identify a problem when you tend to be heavier. You can look in the mirror, see fat where your stomach is supposed to be, or suddenly have trouble putting on a pair of pants... but the worry zone is harder to pin down for skinniness.

Anyway... so, what’s the deal with Trump or whatever? Crazy right?

Nah but I seriously want to watch him eat soap, like the kid in A Christmas Story.
Old 10.06.2017, 01:51 PM   #3195
ilduclo
invito al cielo

the calm before the storm. yeah.........
Old 10.06.2017, 06:09 PM   #3196
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
the calm before the storm. yeah.........

don't take anything for granted these days

buy some records
Old 10.09.2017, 07:34 PM   #3197
tesla69
Banned

The bully team went apeshit when I posted some allegations about the Awan brothers last year - they really loved the Awans for some reason...of course, severan and the namless one and the Nazi hate the United States so of course they love this traitor!

As background, Imran was first employed in 2004 by former Democrat Rep. Robert Wexler (FL) as an “information technology director”, before he began working in Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s office in 2005.
The family was paid extremely well, with Imran Awan being paid nearly $2 million working as an IT support staffer for House Democrats since 2004. Abid Awan and his wife, Hina Alvi, were each paid more than $1 million working for House Democrats. In total, since 2003, the family has collected nearly $5 million.
The staffer’s services were so important to congressional members, that on March 22, 2016, eight democrat members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence issued a letter, requesting that their staffers be granted access to Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI). Of those that signed the letter were representatives Jackie Speier (CA) and Andre Carson (IN), the second Muslim in Congress, both of whom employed the Awan brothers.
The brothers were also employed by members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, such as: Jackie Speier (D-CA), Andre Carson (D-IN), Joaquín Castro (D-TX), Lois Frankel (D-FL), Robin Kelly (D-IL), and Ted Lieu (D-CA). Lieu has since openly called for leaks by members of President Trump's administration despite the fact that he may until recently have been under surveillance by a foreign entity.
One bombshell that has been all but ignored by the main stream media is that Imran Awan had access to Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s iPad password, meaning that the brothers also had direct access to the notorious DNC emails.
The brothers are accused of removing hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment from congressional offices, including computers and servers, while also running a procurement scheme in which they bought equipment, then overcharged the House administrative office that assigns such contractors to members.
Some congressional technology aides believe that the Awan’s are blackmailing representatives based on the contents of their emails and files, due to the fact that these representatives have displayed unwavering and intense loyalty towards the former aides.
... the Awan brothers were essentially holding their stepmother in "captivity" in order to extort her for money she had stashed away in Pakistan.
Old 10.10.2017, 08:34 AM   #3198
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
The bully team went apeshit when I posted some allegations about the Awan brothers last year - they really loved the Awans for some reason...of course, severan and the namless one and the Nazi hate the United States so of course they love this traitor!

As background, Imran was first employed in 2004 by former Democrat Rep. Robert Wexler (FL) as an “information technology director”, before he began working in Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s office in 2005.
The family was paid extremely well, with Imran Awan being paid nearly $2 million working as an IT support staffer for House Democrats since 2004. Abid Awan and his wife, Hina Alvi, were each paid more than $1 million working for House Democrats. In total, since 2003, the family has collected nearly $5 million.
The staffer’s services were so important to congressional members, that on March 22, 2016, eight democrat members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence issued a letter, requesting that their staffers be granted access to Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI). Of those that signed the letter were representatives Jackie Speier (CA) and Andre Carson (IN), the second Muslim in Congress, both of whom employed the Awan brothers.
The brothers were also employed by members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, such as: Jackie Speier (D-CA), Andre Carson (D-IN), Joaquín Castro (D-TX), Lois Frankel (D-FL), Robin Kelly (D-IL), and Ted Lieu (D-CA). Lieu has since openly called for leaks by members of President Trump's administration despite the fact that he may until recently have been under surveillance by a foreign entity.
One bombshell that has been all but ignored by the main stream media is that Imran Awan had access to Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s iPad password, meaning that the brothers also had direct access to the notorious DNC emails.
The brothers are accused of removing hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment from congressional offices, including computers and servers, while also running a procurement scheme in which they bought equipment, then overcharged the House administrative office that assigns such contractors to members.
Some congressional technology aides believe that the Awan’s are blackmailing representatives based on the contents of their emails and files, due to the fact that these representatives have displayed unwavering and intense loyalty towards the former aides.
... the Awan brothers were essentially holding their stepmother in "captivity" in order to extort her for money she had stashed away in Pakistan.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2017, 10:37 AM   #3199
ilduclo
invito al cielo

what a scandal. Just makes all the vigilance that you tighty whities have been doing so well worth it.

In other Trump news, temporary removal of the Jones act for PR shipping is over. I guess they've recovered?

MPRGA?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dhs-wil...o-rico-expire/
Old 10.10.2017, 10:45 AM   #3200
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

ten days. thats' all the MAFIA would allow. Time to start ripping off PR again....
110150157158159 160 161162163170210260 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth