Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page End of Times Motherfucker!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.20.2006, 10:45 PM   #21
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
MXPX? Dear god yes!

I will get it if I have to ride in in Oprah's Vagina.
Old 04.20.2006, 10:46 PM   #22
golden child
expwy. to yr skull

golden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's asses
dude i used to jam to mxpx
Old 04.20.2006, 10:49 PM   #23
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Haha. We play teenage politics when we are jamming in my friend's band all the time.

I'm gross.
Old 04.20.2006, 10:52 PM   #24
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
Elisa ambrogio went to college and dissopointed ben cause shes short.

http://www.myspace.com/thefloridaorangebirds
MY FUCKING BAND
RIPfrey05 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.20.2006, 10:53 PM   #25
golden child
expwy. to yr skull

golden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's asses
dude buck! you cant post shit from your computer dumbass.

PUNK RAWK
Old 04.20.2006, 10:56 PM   #26
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
MXPX were so awesome in that Diet Pepsi commercial.

They used to be known as Magnified Plaid. What a retarded name.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.20.2006, 10:57 PM   #27
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
FUCK YOU I CHANGED IT!!!

I want to talk to her, shed peobably smack me in the face and pick me in the shins and punch me in the balls and stomp me with her UGG boots.
MY FUCKING BAND
Old 04.20.2006, 10:58 PM   #28
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

Haden told me earlier he saw morrissey with a shirt on..
and hes sexy
MY FUCKING BAND
Old 04.20.2006, 11:30 PM   #29
golden child
expwy. to yr skull

i went to a magik markers show, elisa said hi to me.

i said hi back
Old 04.21.2006, 12:00 AM   #30
bloodface
little trouble girl

bloodface has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I stayed at E's place with Chauncey from No Doctors way back when in 2002. She was totally nice and we completely weirded out Nolan, or at least he smiled like he had to poop bad a lot. She's a totally very nice person. If you just had a normal conversation with her rather than anything to do with her music or art or whatever things would go fine. "so yo, what's this I hear about your family being all into Hubert H. Humphrey" is a good starting sentence.
bloodface is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 09:18 AM   #31
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodface
I stayed at E's place with Chauncey from No Doctors way back when in 2002. She was totally nice and we completely weirded out Nolan, or at least he smiled like he had to poop bad a lot. She's a totally very nice person. If you just had a normal conversation with her rather than anything to do with her music or art or whatever things would go fine. "so yo, what's this I hear about your family being all into Hubert H. Humphrey" is a good starting sentence.
You mean she didnt start jumping around and throwing things??
Acteress is always throwing things!!!

like this!!!"Were the magik markers and i like to fuck and steal lollipops from small children"
MY FUCKING BAND
Old 04.21.2006, 11:30 AM   #32
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Elisa makes me wonder if she's twacked out all the time or something.

MxPx are true christian pseudo-punk.
Old 04.21.2006, 11:53 AM   #33
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Elisa makes me wonder if she's twacked out all the time or something. Blah Blah BLah, Xiu Xiu.

what does that mean?
MY FUCKING BAND
Old 04.21.2006, 03:23 PM   #34
bloodface
little trouble girl

She was rather normal and friendly considering I was acting all fucked up and high and knocking shit over.
Old 04.21.2006, 03:35 PM   #35
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

Shes the coolest beign to walk this earth.
MY FUCKING BAND
Old 04.21.2006, 04:12 PM   #36
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPfrey05
what does that mean?

Basically it is in modern english. A language you would not understand. It means she seems like she tweaks or something.
Old 04.24.2006, 11:14 AM   #37
bloodface
little trouble girl

http://www.freedom-from.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6 End Times Forum. You can post here looking to share a ride from whereever you are coming or if you are in need of a place to crash. Get on it sooner than later!! Tickets on sale hopefully the beginning of next week!
Old 04.24.2006, 04:54 PM   #38
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Basically it is in modern english. A language you would not understand. It means she seems like she tweaks or something.
I dont know what "tweaking" is. WHORE
MY FUCKING BAND
Old 04.24.2006, 09:14 PM   #39
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPfrey05
I dont know what "tweaking" is. WHORE

Tweak is a slang term for meth. Slut.
Old 04.26.2006, 11:58 AM   #40
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome back to London Laurie Anderson.
Ooooaaaah!
Ooooaaaah!

Hi. This evening I'll be reading from a book I just finished and since a lot of it is about the future, I'm going to start more or less on the last page, and tell you about my grandmother. Now she was a Southern Baptist Holy Roller and she had a very clear idea about the future, and of how the world would end.

In fire.

Like in Revelations.

And when I was ten my grandmother told me the world would end in a year. So I spent the whole year praying and reading the Bible and alienating all my friends and relatives. And finally the big day came. And absolutely nothing happened. Just another day.

Ooooaaaah!

Now my grandmother was a missionary and she had heard that the largest religion in the world was Buddhism. So she decided to go to Japan to convert Buddhists.

And to inform them about the end of the world.

And she didn't speak Japanese. So she tried to convert them with a combination of hand gestures, sign language and hymns, in English.

Ooooaaaah!

The Japanese had absolutely no idea what she was trying to get at. And when she got back to the United States she was still talking about the end of the world. And I remember the day she died. She was very excited. She was like a small bird perched on the edge of her bed near the window in the hospital. Waiting to die. And she was wearing these pink nightgowns and combing her hair so she'd look pretty for the big moment when Christ came to get her.

Ooooaaaah!

And she wasn't afraid but then, just at the very last minute something happened that changed everything. Because suddenly, at the very last minute she panicked. After a whole life of praying and predicting the end of the world, she panicked. And she panicked because she couldn't decide whether or not to wear a hat.

Ooooaaaah!

And so when she died she went into the future in a panic with absolutely no idea of what would be next.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth