Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.30.2012, 09:42 AM   #34081
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i'm still proud you consider me a threath that girls might like ME one day
and your little world where you have a big penis crumbels down to what is
nothing more then air
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2012, 09:49 AM   #34082
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
you sonic youth people and their talks

flowty (some time ago) to gast : 'we protect you with guns'
we help you here, we help you there
we are there for you

once i ask for a sleeping place for 1 night i'm suddently NOT WELCOME
no reason
people turn analphabetic
like they don't understand you for some kind of reason

the problem with most people, and that involves people who want to be alternative rock grunge woodstock kinda thing

is ...

that they are more narrow minded then that they want to believe of themself

voila, here you go

think about that for a change
Old 10.30.2012, 09:54 AM   #34083
gast30
invito al cielo

the alternative courthouse calls for order

please answer honestly on the questions given

1. did you or did you not start the music evolution of blues from the slave culture of picking cotton in america?

2. did you or did you not help to put woodstock on the map?

if you answerd 2x no, then don't pretend that you are the godfather of all that is cool out there
Old 10.30.2012, 10:04 AM   #34084
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2012, 10:06 AM   #34085
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
flowty (some time ago) to gast : 'we protect you with guns'
we help you here, we help you there
we are there for you

once i ask for a sleeping place for 1 night i'm suddently NOT WELCOME
no reason

This may be the most delusional post yet. I tried to be your friend, but your psychosis requires professional attention.

Your stalkerish posts in regards to any woman who comes into the briefest of contact with you is disturbing in the least, potentially worthy of notification to authorities, and clearly why you will likely never make a woman feel enough at ease so as to spend time with you alone.

I truly hope the best for you, but I've begun to suspect the worst.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2012, 10:06 AM   #34086
gast30
invito al cielo

then i hope jim that you empty your bank account and give it to me
with your big mansion with swimming pool
so i can be convinced of your theory lol

c'mon jim! you know this is rediculious
who don't want to be rich?
Old 10.30.2012, 10:07 AM   #34087
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
This may be the most delusional post yet. I tried to be your friend, but your psychosis requires professional attention.

Your stalkerish posts in regards to any woman who comes into the briefest of contact with you is disturbing in the least, potentially worthy of notification to authorities, and clearly why you will lilely never make a woman feel enough at ease so as to spend time with you alone.

wtf happened to "don't shun the poor reaturd, he's human too" and being his white knight?
Old 10.30.2012, 10:09 AM   #34088
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

anyway, back to moe

Old 10.30.2012, 10:15 AM   #34089
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:

Your stalkerish posts in regards to any woman who comes into the briefest of contact with you is disturbing in the least, potentially worthy of notification to authorities, and clearly why you will likely never make a woman feel enough at ease so as to spend time with you alone.

don't act serious flowty
i know i'm blowing things up, i'm just play'ing
and the reason i do this with you
is that i like you

or else i would not play with you

did yo mama told you not play with monsters, play with friends )

yes friends
what does that mean 'friend' ?

not someone who judges you that you are psychotic insaine

ok flowty
look more at your own behaviour towards me

so you have a insight on your 'high & mighty flowty is looking down at people'
Old 10.30.2012, 10:16 AM   #34090
gast30
invito al cielo

look down on me
feel empowerd
feel high & mighty

i will never be impressed by basic ape behaviour
how hard the ape might try
Old 10.30.2012, 10:20 AM   #34091
gast30
invito al cielo

shall we turn the game around

gast30 is now going to see flowty as someone who's psychosis needs serious professional attention

you defentively need help flowty
i start to raise money so you can get a psychiater that will help you out

anyone want to help raise money to pay flowty a psychiater?
Old 10.30.2012, 10:27 AM   #34092
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
wtf happened to "don't shun the poor reaturd, he's human too" and being his white knight?
I never once called him "retarded", as he is not. His illness, including his christ complex, is delusional in nature. I wouldn't quite go so far as to label schizophrenia, but he certainly has the major hallmarks of it.

You've obviously missed my apology, so for your specific benefit, I will reiterate.

YOU WERE RIGHT. I WAS WRONG. I AM VERY VERY SORRY. I WILL NEVER BEFRIEND ANOTHER KOOK AGAIN!!!

although I do not often admit mistake, I couldn't be more sincere.

I was right about one thing though. Placing gast onto an ignore list is far more personally fulfilling than attempting any sort of conversation.
Old 10.30.2012, 10:35 AM   #34093
gast30
invito al cielo

yeah, yeah what ever professor psychology from the university of oxford

i write some stuff online and someone "knows" me
nows my psychological record or what ever

are you that fucking bored flowty

you start to dissapiont me

is that what you are now going the hide after

i thought we were open and free your mind peace loving people

but you are a " i know things and it starts with... you have problems, you are problematic " - kinda person

don't hide
don't live in fear

feel good

be open flowty, now i had to correct you there

be thankfull i did
or be thankfull for it later

peeaaceee
peace & love

you apes can't bring me down no matter what
Old 10.30.2012, 10:42 AM   #34094
gast30
invito al cielo

and seriously fuck you flowty

there is nothing wrong with me
if you don't like it

then go ape stare into someone else his / her life
and make your phethetic psychological records of them
in your bored moments with your wife and kids

if you flowty come into my life with a negative focus towards me
then i would like to say
fuck off out of my life
ok

i have real friends not many
but they are real

and that is what makes a friend
the realness of a friend
the positivity of liking eachother understanding eachother, having fun together

billion peoples with a negative focus towards me flowty
won't make you that special, or does it?
Old 10.30.2012, 10:43 AM   #34095
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

The moment that I suspect you of not being less than sane is the moment my sympathy drops.

Right! Back on the list you go and back to spam-free threads!

Old 10.30.2012, 10:54 AM   #34096
gast30
invito al cielo

thanks flowty i'm feeling better
i almost want to give you a hug

but .. because it is full moon
i take the safe before the unsafe

and not hug you
Old 10.30.2012, 10:56 AM   #34097
gast30
invito al cielo

flowty flowty
Old 10.30.2012, 12:10 PM   #34098
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I never once called him "retarded", as he is not. His illness, including his christ complex, is delusional in nature. I wouldn't quite go so far as to label schizophrenia, but he certainly has the major hallmarks of it.

You've obviously missed my apology, so for your specific benefit, I will reiterate.

YOU WERE RIGHT. I WAS WRONG. I AM VERY VERY SORRY. I WILL NEVER BEFRIEND ANOTHER KOOK AGAIN!!!

although I do not often admit mistake, I couldn't be more sincere.

I was right about one thing though. Placing gast onto an ignore list is far more personally fulfilling than attempting any sort of conversation.

i know you didn't specifically called him a retard but you did treat him like a defenseless infant in need of protection-- which he isn't.

anyway, no need to apologize, to me or anyone else i reckon-- and it's not me who was right, it was uncle bill.

(the relevant part starts at 1:50).

anyway. etcetera.
Old 10.30.2012, 12:53 PM   #34099
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Boys are icky.
Old 10.30.2012, 12:59 PM   #34100
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i know you didn't specifically called him a retard but you did treat him like a defenseless infant in need of protection-- which he isn't.

anyway, no need to apologize, to me or anyone else i reckon-- and it's not me who was right, it was uncle bill.

(the relevant part starts at 1:50).

anyway. etcetera.
The video is unavailable in mobile format, but I've listened to Spare-Ass Annie enough to catch your drift. It may be the best thing that The Disposable Heroes of Hiphopracy have ever done, despite the fact that I'm a bigger fan of Consolidated (despite once punching Adam Sherburne in the face).

Good times.
1205160516551695170217031704 1705 170617071708171517551805 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth