Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Going to see Regina Spektor tonite
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.07.2007, 09:56 AM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
with my g/f elizabeth. She is a huge fan. I am going to go and stand there and gaze upon freaky Spektor and fall in love, and maybe get slapped around by my girlfriend because of it. Oh the vagaries of celebrity lust.... Russian babes are so hot.
How will I tell my girlfriend that regina is madly in love with me and wants me to go on tour with her to be her pre-show "fluffer"?

Old 11.08.2007, 09:55 AM   #2
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Man oh Man was that a weird crowd. every weird looking girl in Houston was there. I would say 90% of the crowd was under 21. The bars had no lines at all! So many high school kids. Holy crap. I had forgotten how terrible it is to be 14-15. These poor fuckers.

Regina was good, but she actually ahd to stop and ask people to SHUT THE FUCK UP because they were talking so loud they were overpowering the PA system! fucking kids! ha ha!. she was so fine though....

I fucking HATE IT when people yack LOUD all through a song at a concert and then as the song ends they turn around and scream "Wooo!!! Yeah!!!" and clap as if they had been paying attention, then when the next song starts they fucking go to the talk talk once again, and always about meaningless shit.

stupid fucks.

Jailbait everywhere at this show fellas.

My girlfriend did not appreciate m asking her if shje thought Regina could use a "pre-show "fluffer" to go on tour with her and get her primed for performance. ha ha!

sit on my face regina!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11.08.2007, 11:36 AM   #3
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

yep, jus' talkin' to meself
Old 11.08.2007, 11:40 AM   #4
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
She's marvellous. Good for you, seeing her live and posting here about it. The indie police should be on their way by now.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2007, 12:09 PM   #5
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

:P

They're coming to take me away ha ha! They're coming to take me away!

I thought l;ots of peiple ere liked the anti-folk NYC scene?

hmmm, it was a good show. I am not too big a fan, but it was better than Luis Miguel or amy winehouse.
Old 11.08.2007, 01:18 PM   #6
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
I've seen her, she's got some good songs but live show leaves something to be desired. I would not be linining up to buy a ticket if that's what you're asking. You should check out Jeffrey Lewis though, if you haven't already.
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2007, 01:29 PM   #7
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I only went because my girlfriend is a huge fan.

me and earnest folkies do not mix. I hate their boring emotions.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth