Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Unrequited Love
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.04.2006, 10:06 PM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
my thoughts on the subject:

unrequited love is a bitch if you're a man, but you gotta learn to be a man & live with it & have some dignity & self-respect & move on.

if you're a woman, i have no clue of how it feels, but please don't become "psycho stalker girlfriend"
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2006, 06:05 AM   #22
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
Ahh, love to all of you.

I think in the next few days as school winds down I'll tell him. I guess it'll be kind of easy. We've been friends a really long time. I don't think there's a whole lot to lose.

Trust me there is plenty to lose. I speak from experience on this matter.
After my girlfriend dumped me for my best friend, I tried asking a girl who I'd been friends w/ a long time to start a relationship. She teased me, of course, & then just gave me the calssic, you're not my type bull-shit. & ever since that moment, I've lost everything. My friends just up & decided I wasn't their friend anymore (all of them). & of course I lost the friendship w/ the girl that I wanted to be w/. So, take it from someone who knows.
I just really wish I had a love in my life. I miss that feeling of waking in someone's arms & having them say I love you, & I'll always be w/ you.
Which that is a terrible lie to say to someone.
I'm just really hurting emotionally in my life for the same reasons you are talking about.
& I've tried everything I know how to meet women & get into a friendship, or a relationship w/ them. But all they ever end up doing is rejecting me.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2006, 06:28 AM   #23
soniknirve
the destroyed room

soniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
Ahh, love to all of you.

I think in the next few days as school winds down I'll tell him. I guess it'll be kind of easy. We've been friends a really long time. I don't think there's a whole lot to lose.

i was friends with my girlfriend for a while before i asked her out and now we've been going out for almost two years. being friends made it easier to ask, but like you said there's not much to lose. so you have an awkward moment if he says no. you'll both get over it. but if he says yes, you'll be ecstatic. wish you luck...
soniknirve is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2006, 06:32 AM   #24
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
I have to dis agree w/ you 100% soniknirve. The exact opposite thing happened to me, & now I'm lonely & miserable.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2006, 07:39 AM   #25
next step
the destroyed room

next step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's asses
I was in love just with my first gf, well obviously it was a cubic bummer and it struck my heart.it was many years ago, though.
now I consider Venus a planet where I have to be careful cause it's in a fucking strange position in my portrait.
next step is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth