Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Teenage Riot: Athens
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.09.2011, 05:53 AM   #1
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/vice-news/...-riot-athens-1

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2011, 04:10 PM   #2
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
it's all turned into paranoid theories
no problemsolving strategy
mass histery

compare it with rebels in the jungle fighting with militias
all same longstreched paranoi idea's on how to fight a system

all violent stuff no peace
i don't like violence
only support peacefull living and stuff and that's it
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2011, 06:56 AM   #3
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I wouldn't call it paranoid at all, or mass hysteria. I work with a woman from Athens who tells me the situation there is dire. People in the public sector having to accept up to 50% wage cuts (if they still have a job) people in the private sector not being paid for months, inflation through the roof, youth unemployment getting close to 50%. I also have family in Spain who say things are getting almost as bad there, too. And Italy looks like it's on the brink as well. Fighting the system may be ineffective but it's hardly paranoid to think it's screwing over largely innocent people. Living peacefully isn't easy when you're struggling to eat and pay rent. What do you think people should be doing instead? Meditating?
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2011, 10:12 AM   #4
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I wouldn't call it paranoid at all, or mass hysteria. I work with a woman from Athens who tells me the situation there is dire. People in the public sector having to accept up to 50% wage cuts (if they still have a job) people in the private sector not being paid for months, inflation through the roof, youth unemployment getting close to 50%. I also have family in Spain who say things are getting almost as bad there, too. And Italy looks like it's on the brink as well. Fighting the system may be ineffective but it's hardly paranoid to think it's screwing over largely innocent people. Living peacefully isn't easy when you're struggling to eat and pay rent. What do you think people should be doing instead? Meditating?

They're pissed off because they're all going to lose their self-interested, venal and frivolous comfort zone. They've only themselves to blame as they all cheat on their taxes to such an extent that a third of all economic activity delivers no revenue to the government. It's finally caught up to them and given them an almighty bite on their fat asses. I have no sympathy for the cunts whatsoever.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2011, 09:42 AM   #5
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Full Length

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth