Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.03.2016, 02:07 PM   #1021
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Fox News reports that Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder, has canceled his scheduled Tuesday announcement. Assange notes “security concerns” as the reason for canceling the big announcement but did not go into further detail. Though details about the announcement were not given to the public, it had been widely speculated that the announcement would be about the purported Hillary Clinton dump that Assange claims to have in his possession.

Update: WikiLeaks reports that the Tuesday announcement will still take place as scheduled. However, instead of having Julian Assange give his announcement on the balcony of the embassy, the announcement will take place via a video conference which will air at a Berlin press conference. The press conference is slated to take place on Tuesday morning.

???

i wonder what he is going to leak..if he will. but it seems like he is having his little campaign against her. it seems like this is well timed. looks like it would be convenient for him if she looses. do not know what to make of the whole thing, coz if he fight system he could have released leaks anytime earlier. anyway I am looking forward to those leaks.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2016, 02:10 PM   #1022
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
“A dead man can’t leak stuff,” Beckel told Fox Business’ Eric Bolling in a 2010 interview. “This guy’s a traitor, he’s treasonous, and he has broken every law of the United States. And I’m not for the death penalty, so… there’s only one way to do it: illegally shoot the son of a bitch.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rImgsRg-a-8

Old 10.03.2016, 03:17 PM   #1023
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2016, 04:31 AM   #1024
greenlight
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
Update: WikiLeaks reports that the Tuesday announcement will still take place as scheduled. However, instead of having Julian Assange give his announcement on the balcony of the embassy, the announcement will take place via a video conference which will air at a Berlin press conference. The press conference is slated to take place on Tuesday morning.

total letdown. no leaks yet and if. supposed to be October surprise.

Old 10.04.2016, 09:16 AM   #1025
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
I woke to find my Hillary sign stolen and trump ahead in polls in Ohio.

So should I start fighting hard or give up entirely?
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2016, 09:34 AM   #1026
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove

GIVE'EM HELL

we should all work to secure a total trump humiliation

why? because we need to discourage another candidate like him in the future

help the repukes move to the center

then, because it's not over till it's over. so.

is voter registration over in your state? maybe start there.
Old 10.04.2016, 09:47 AM   #1027
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Going out Thursday actually to register people. Blacks I hope.

I feel pretty guilty. A dem office is about two minutes from me and I'm only now starting to pop in and do a little.

Meanwhile a pal of mine wont put a sign in his yard because he doesn't want to upset his neighbors. I transfer my guilt and give him more shit than I should.

Btw anyone feel like coming to Ohio to put up a fight? I can see what I can do to make that happen.
Old 10.04.2016, 12:27 PM   #1028
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

The former. If I could get a big roll of stickers with the swastika symbol, I would put one on each side of "Trump" on all Trump/Pence yard signs I see.
But I would like to not buy them from some white supremacist website.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2016, 01:06 PM   #1029
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
The former. If I could get a big roll of stickers with the swastika symbol, I would put one on each side of "Trump" on all Trump/Pence yard signs I see.
But I would like to not buy them from some white supremacist website.
make your own!

https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail...g&gclsrc=aw.ds
Old 10.04.2016, 02:42 PM   #1030
evollove
invito al cielo

Great minds...

Across the street are three trump signs in a row. Yes, I look out my window and see them.

I was thinking of spray painting a swastika. Not that I want to look out my window and see a swastika, but really, same thing.
Old 10.04.2016, 03:00 PM   #1031
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Great minds...

Across the street are three trump signs in a row. Yes, I look out my window and see them.

I was thinking of spray painting a swastika. Not that I want to look out my window and see a swastika, but really, same thing.
best to go to a neighborhood where they don't know you. i mean. if you get caught/are spotted....

of course would be nice to know who took your sign. don't have a spare webcam lying around?
Old 10.04.2016, 04:08 PM   #1032
evollove
invito al cielo

Eh. I don't think I care who stole my sign. I'll pretend it was a hillary supporter who wanted their own sign.

My head is cooler. I decided I'll get revenge by canvassing hard. That'll show 'em.

Meanwhile...bad day for wikileaks. What will the ultimate reveal be? "Obama was born in america. Period."
Old 10.04.2016, 04:41 PM   #1033
Silver ✴ Rocket
little trouble girl

Silver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver ✴ Rocket kicks all y'all's asses

Silver ✴ Rocket is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2016, 05:13 PM   #1034
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Going out Thursday actually to register people. Blacks I hope.

I feel pretty guilty. A dem office is about two minutes from me and I'm only now starting to pop in and do a little.

Meanwhile a pal of mine wont put a sign in his yard because he doesn't want to upset his neighbors. I transfer my guilt and give him more shit than I should.

Btw anyone feel like coming to Ohio to put up a fight? I can see what I can do to make that happen.

our local party (Oregon) is so much over for Clinton that they are calling Nevada and other swing states. It's not too late to help with the campaign at all! Ms Ild and I are cooking for our phone bankers, the other night we made a delicious pot of mac and cheese and homemade applesauce. We deliver food and snacks to them 3x a week. We both hate phone banking, so this is doing our part, too. I make some famous smoked chicken that's going to be delivered next week.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2016, 05:26 PM   #1035
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

ohio, explained

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...69b0592430082/

basically, trump is a drug pusher
Old 10.04.2016, 05:36 PM   #1036
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
yet how is it that the AllLivesMatter crowd havent done that? how is it that those folks who always attack BlackLivesMatter with "..but whites are killed by police more.."

see BlackLivesMatter supporters DO care about ALL police brutality, but that isn't their job. they organized around advocating against brutality against black people. no one tells the American Cancer Society "hey cancer sucks but you know you're message would be more effective if you included heart disease."

what happened in Louisiana is such a tragedy the entire nation should be outraged. it shouldn't require BlackLivesMatter to get involved.

wait, there's an AllLivesMatter organization? couldn't they jsut combine into one anti-police brutality group? being reminded of cancer and heart disease at the same time seems even more effective. why not a reminder to join yr local gym too. all in one big sticker for your bumper.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2016, 05:54 PM   #1037
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
will be watching the veep debate tonight. I want to see "Penice exposed" for the dick he is, what a shit head. He has not been a factor so far in this election season, but he sure as hell should be

good news continues, post debate polls in swing states as follows:

http://i0.wp.com/espnfivethirtyeight...ll&w=575&ssl=1
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2016, 06:17 PM   #1038
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
would love for them to be ALL exposed for the warmongering money loving dicks they are. people say by me not voting im handing the vote to their opposite. who's opposite exactly? yr personal political opposite traded in for my non vote? that makes no sense and all perfect sense. it's the perfect system to fail when they don't account for all people. America can be define that way and even democracy for that matter. lay abouts, manipulators and sponge suck off freeloaders and minorities are welcomed. it's great. all can be divided into categories divided into self sufficient opinion sub categories that make a difference weather good or bad and keeps America America and it's citizens voting and arguing. one big catalog instead of numbers they're logging you in with stats of race, class and political party.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2016, 07:27 PM   #1039
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
wait, there's an AllLivesMatter organization?

no there isn't an organization but i haven't seen any #AllLivesMatter posts about the kid on Louisiana yet or any other white person killed by police even though there have already been several hundred this year as always!

Quote:
couldn't they jsut combine into one anti-police brutality group?

well that is the whole fucking shit, the assholes who say AllLivesMatter aren't against police brutality at all, they are just against black people speaking out in general.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2016, 08:02 PM   #1040
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
will be watching the veep debate tonight. I want to see "Penice exposed" for the dick he is, what a shit head. He has not been a factor so far in this election season, but he sure as hell should be

Too late, ilduclo: the RNC already said he won the debate!

Quote:
The Republican National Committee got a bit ahead of itself when it came to declaring a winner of the vice-presidential debate.

Hours before the candidates took the stage, the committee published a blog post declaring Mr. Pence of the victor of the showdown with Mr. Kaine.

"The consensus was clear after the dust settled, Mike Pence was the clear winner of the debate," the R.N.C. wrote, praising his top moments as being Mr. Pence's discussion of the economy and Hillary Clinton's scandals.

The post was quickly deleted after the party's presumptuousness was noted on social media.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
42495051 52 53545562102152 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth