Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page John Hodgman
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.21.2006, 02:37 AM   #1
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
Did anybody else see John Hodgman on The Daily Show tonight?

He inspired my interest in hoboes. His book The Areas of My Expertise is great. I recommend it.
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2006, 05:00 AM   #2
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
I like the new "views" feature. I can clearly tell that nobody gives a shit about this.....ha
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2006, 06:51 AM   #3
twistal
empty page

twistal cold hard suckatwistal cold hard suckatwistal cold hard suckatwistal cold hard suckatwistal cold hard suckatwistal cold hard suckatwistal cold hard suckatwistal cold hard suckatwistal cold hard suckatwistal cold hard suckatwistal cold hard sucka
Did he give out a recipe for Hobo chili?

Old shoe laces, coffee grounds, tuna. Yum.
twistal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.26.2006, 12:47 PM   #4
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
I just thought I would bring an old post to the front... that's all...
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.26.2006, 01:33 PM   #5
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
John Hodgman is absolutely hilarious! Where has this guy been all this time? They should have had him on the show years ago! Easily one of the funniest guest participators in the entire shows history, running all the way back when lame-ass Craig Kilborn was the (unfortunate) host. I love the way he's so fucking weird yet he delivers it with such a deadpan, serious face. Brilliant.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.26.2006, 01:38 PM   #6
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
I just thought I would bring an old post to the front... that's all...

Ah. At first I thought noumenal was back - I haven't seen him around here for a while.

There's another hobo thread of his somewhere, you know. Good fun.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.26.2006, 03:53 PM   #7
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
let's list some great hobo appearances, I'll start:

the guy Flaming Lips ran into on the bonus features of the DVD

The old guy dancing to Steppin' Razor on the Sublime DVD

and of course, Raleigh Theodore Sakers...
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.26.2006, 07:17 PM   #8
contort:myself
little trouble girl

contort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to behold
John Hodgman is great, although i have no idea how he ended up on those Mac commercials

I keep forgetting to pick up his book.
contort:myself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.27.2006, 01:10 AM   #9
contort:myself
little trouble girl

contort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to behold
ha, weird, he was on tonight, after i posted that....

also, on the subject of the daily show, i hope stewart/colbert keep pointing out the bullshit of the minimum wage raise bill being shot down....they did "the w ord" on it on colbert report after jon stewart mentioned it last week....it's sad that major media outlets couldn't give two shits....it hasn't been raised in 9 fucking years for christsakes, quick shoving the baseball bat up the american's people's figurative assholes already and give us shit-class people a break for once....
contort:myself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth