Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page life on Mars?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.20.2012, 11:05 PM   #1
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Today, NASA announced that they've made an 'earthshaking' discovery and that it will be 'one for the history books' via the SAM instrument.

They will not report until December on what it may be...so let's guess!

What do you think, SYG? A chemical wiff of lost alien tech?? Fossilized plant life? Glice's mum's burst diaphragm????

I'm all a-titter.

WHAT COULD IT BE???
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.20.2012, 11:06 PM   #2
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
in b4 Bowie.
Old 11.20.2012, 11:14 PM   #3
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
hmm
let's guess ok

they have been putting the lazer on rocks
so i think it can it i can be something of how the planets in the solarsystem have formed and how simulair these are with earth

or they have found bacteria evolution evidence that there were plant like lifeforms

so they have found flora on mars is my guess

these are quick wild guesses

i'll think some more on this and come back if i have found something
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.20.2012, 11:31 PM   #4
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Today, NASA announced that they've made an 'earthshaking' discovery and that it will be 'one for the history books' via the SAM instrument.

What do you think, SYG? A chemical wiff of lost alien tech?? Fossilized plant life? Glice's mum's burst diaphragm????

I'm all a-titter.

WHAT COULD IT BE???

Mars is dead. Wouldn't it be wiser to focus our efforts on our own planet?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.20.2012, 11:37 PM   #5
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
yes it would be wiser
there a soo much more things we could improve and correct on this planet

space exploration isn't something that should be based on escapism

escapism is childish and dangerous
Old 11.21.2012, 12:00 AM   #6
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Keep your filthy hands off my NASA budget, you fucking hippies!

Maybe they found a giant roach clip...IN SPACE.
Old 11.21.2012, 12:03 AM   #7
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
yes it would be wiser
there a soo much more things we could improve and correct on this planet
we? Get your own damn mars-program waffle-man. Your tax dollars did't pay one iota of this mission, so sit back and enjoy the free science TYVM.
Old 11.21.2012, 12:07 AM   #8
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Fucking apes. They found an civilization of talking internet apes.
Old 11.21.2012, 04:28 AM   #9
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Fossilized life would be pretty fucking amazing.

But even better would be finding evidence OF A CIVILIZATION OF MARS PEOPLES.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2012, 04:44 AM   #10
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

They'RE NOW ABLE TO USE OUR TECHNOLOGY!
Old 11.21.2012, 06:08 AM   #11
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:

They'RE NOW ABLE TO USE OUR TECHNOLOGY!
Old 11.21.2012, 08:44 AM   #12
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
we? Get your own damn mars-program waffle-man. Your tax dollars did't pay one iota of this mission, so sit back and enjoy the free science TYVM.
let me de-brainwash you me aussi friend

have heard this our tax money thing for 20 years in right extreemist propaganda, tool of the apes who are POWERSICK

1. money doesn't exists
food and water does exist it is real

2. power doesn't exist
it is something an ape like to grab out there in the air

this makes the truth clear of the homo sapian family that doesn't want to share everything with it's own ape family

the top keeps everthing for themself
preposition them
brainwashes the rest of the population as the lower kind that has to live in poverty and when needed can be used as a work-force

to make cars
or to die in wars
or to protect the people at the top
or to serve as sexual toilet

^^ what a disgusting apebreed

and you want this apebreed to populate another planet?

then you are sick in your head
Old 11.21.2012, 08:46 AM   #13
gast30
invito al cielo

i say lets first live as an intelligent family here on earth

before we 'the ape breed' move to another planet
Old 11.21.2012, 08:52 AM   #14
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
we ARE living as intelligent life. it just takes time to spread.

I hope they found organic compounds that will show Mars used to have life on it.

it may make people finally understand how fragile life is.

I also hope they found proof that there is no god, so people can stop their wiffle waffle nonsense

Really though. for all the troubles of the world (and there will always be troubles in the world) we live in an age where less people die of disease, less people die in wars, less people are ruled by despots, than at any time in human history.

If you don't agree then you don't know shit about history.

HUmans have an expansion drive, we are driven from within to explore.
if we do not explore space, the we will stagnate and die.
Old 11.21.2012, 09:30 AM   #15
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I knew that I could count on you Rob. Gives us a snuggle.
Old 11.21.2012, 09:48 AM   #16
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
i say lets first live as an intelligent family here on earth

before we 'the ape breed' move to another planet
A positive sign of intelligence is recognizing that, not only does one NOT KNOW EVERYTHING, but that chances are, there will be other, more intelligent people about.

Are you intelligent? Have you ever been intelligent? Well, I am.
Old 11.21.2012, 09:54 AM   #17
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
In the words of Brion Gysin, We are Here to Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
we ARE living as intelligent life. it just takes time to spread.

I hope they found organic compounds that will show Mars used to have life on it.

it may make people finally understand how fragile life is.

I also hope they found proof that there is no god, so people can stop their wiffle waffle nonsense

Really though. for all the troubles of the world (and there will always be troubles in the world) we live in an age where less people die of disease, less people die in wars, less people are ruled by despots, than at any time in human history.

If you don't agree then you don't know shit about history.

HUmans have an expansion drive, we are driven from within to explore.
if we do not explore space, the we will stagnate and die.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2012, 10:03 AM   #18
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Who else wants to discuss Alcubierre drives and the impact they'll have upon interstellar colonisation??
Old 11.21.2012, 10:38 AM   #19
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I am excited about a asteroid colony! Once we are able to mind asteroids for raw materials the Solar System will be crawling with life! and that life will spread Sonic Youth Love throughout the cosmos.
Old 11.21.2012, 11:39 AM   #20
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I'm all a-titter.

WHAT COULD IT BE???

A Union Jack flag a la the movie First Men in the Moon.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth