Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page My dream
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.04.2007, 11:29 PM   #1
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
im sure this sit he 1000th dream thread but youll get over it.

So in my dream i was on this big stage and it was sort of modeling thing, i was wearing this skin tight orange cat suit thing and break dancing on the floor.
Everyone was like oh i see what your doing here, your so thin and like a skellington...all around me there were buff men being dressed up to look nice, i end up being at the back of the room, and carson the gay guy from queer eye was putting this large leather jacket on me saying i looked fabulous in it with the cat suit...so then the curtains open and hugh jackman and all these other famous people are in the crowd.

So i walk out and say in a strong ilatian accent "fuck you...no seriously..fuck you!!" and hugh jackman cracks up laughing and everyone is shocked and doesnt know what to do, and then i run off stage to the back room and im laughing the whole time.

I then pop my head out the side door and watch the stage as the other acts come on, and because of me being a bad ass, its turned everyone into a bad ass too and there is this guy dressed as jesus singing some song about fucking your mom
Old 04.04.2007, 11:41 PM   #2
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
im sure this sit he 1000th dream thread but youll get over it.

So in my dream i was on this big stage and it was sort of modeling thing, i was wearing this skin tight orange cat suit thing and break dancing on the floor.
Everyone was like oh i see what your doing here, your so thin and like a skellington...all around me there were buff men being dressed up to look nice, i end up being at the back of the room, and carson the gay guy from queer eye was putting this large leather jacket on me saying i looked fabulous in it with the cat suit...so then the curtains open and hugh jackman and all these other famous people are in the crowd.

So i walk out and say in a strong ilatian accent "fuck you...no seriously..fuck you!!" and hugh jackman cracks up laughing and everyone is shocked and doesnt know what to do, and then i run off stage to the back room and im laughing the whole time.

I then pop my head out the side door and watch the stage as the other acts come on, and because of me being a bad ass, its turned everyone into a bad ass too and there is this guy dressed as jesus singing some song about fucking your mom

I think it's trying to tell you that you're gay.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 12:06 AM   #3
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
I think it's trying to tell you that you're gay.
damn you and your 98% hilarity rate! it's very frustrating not being able to rep someone who cracks you up constantly!!!

very funny changes in your posting style since you're back home-- you're definitely meaner, but way more spirited. i hope you're laughing more these days-- i sure am.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 12:13 AM   #4
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
damn you and your 98% hilarity rate! it's very frustrating not being able to rep someone who cracks you up constantly!!!

very funny changes in your posting style since you're back home-- you're definitely meaner, but way more spirited. i hope you're laughing more these days-- i sure am.

There is nothing to laugh about in Chicago.

Nothing.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 01:39 AM   #5
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
There is nothing to laugh about in Chicago.

Nothing.
On the contrary

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth