Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page So I had this dream last night...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.30.2007, 02:25 PM   #1
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
It started out with some friends and I sneaking out to go see some show and then kinda flashed forward like dreams always seem to do and we were at a performance of SY playing DDN live but the entire audience was really far to the left of the stage, with this huge empty spot of grass and one microphone in the middle of it. We ran out and were all excited and whatnot but Lee yelled at us, telling us to get off the grass while still somehow playing a song. Then it flashed forward again to this party, I guess at someones house. It was this big room/lounge type place with a pool on one side. So Kim was at this party really trashed and was hitting on me and then making out with me. At this point I was really confused, and even moreso by the fact that Thurston was standing there watching. This went on for a minute or so and then there was another flash and Kim, Thurston and I were all sitting on a bed talking about music. Somewhere in the middle of our conversation, there was another flash and I was watching videos with Thurston of everyone at the party in the swimming pool naked. Kim and Lee were also making out in the video. Somewhere in the middle of this, I started having another dream about one of my teachers being on a cheerleading squad inside of my elementary school gym...

Someone go Freud on me and explain this.

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2007, 02:28 PM   #2
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by drrrtyboots
It started out with some friends and I sneaking out to go see some show and then kinda flashed forward like dreams always seem to do and we were at a performance of SY playing DDN live but the entire audience was really far to the left of the stage, with this huge empty spot of grass and one microphone in the middle of it. We ran out and were all excited and whatnot but Lee yelled at us, telling us to get off the grass while still somehow playing a song. Then it flashed forward again to this party, I guess at someones house. It was this big room/lounge type place with a pool on one side. So Kim was at this party really trashed and was hitting on me and then making out with me. At this point I was really confused, and even moreso by the fact that Thurston was standing there watching. This went on for a minute or so and then there was another flash and Kim, Thurston and I were all sitting on a bed talking about music. Somewhere in the middle of our conversation I started having another dream about one of my teachers being on a cheerleading squad inside of my elementary school gym...

Someone go Freud on me and explain this.

I can explain and analyse this dream for you if you answer my question: Did you have to put new covers on your bed?
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2007, 03:50 PM   #3
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
No new covers but I did wake up and listen to Bad Moon to wash away my sins.

Old 03.30.2007, 04:01 PM   #4
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
I had this surreal dream where I let Kim and Thurston sleep in my bed and when they left, I jumped onto the bed and landed in a load of Thurston's goo. It really quite disturbed my day, I never have dreams of this kind of content.
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2007, 04:27 PM   #5
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

Your dream beats mine.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth