Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Kool Thing video
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.14.2006, 02:21 PM   #1
kill_yr_evol_sister
little trouble girl

kill_yr_evol_sister ain't too shabby
so, umm, are they supposed to be in the "warhol factory" ???/ or where?

just curious, because the walls are Covered with tin foil and silver paint...and theres a red couch....and they are in new york. (like the factory) but i dunno.......i thot maybe it would be like an ode to the velvets who they are frequently compared to.... dunno, was just curious
kill_yr_evol_sister is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2006, 02:37 PM   #2
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, thurston talked about it in the DVD on the commentary for this video. they had a very low budget so they actualy used one of the record lable's offices and covered it in foil like warhol's FACTORY. an homage per se, born out of fiduciary necessity

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth