Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page nba playoffs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.04.2008, 09:38 PM   #61
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
i didnt say it was fair, but i didnt say i could give a shit either. the celtics absolutley killed them, fair and square, and i hope youre not implying the announcers had bearing on the game? i mean, the announcers always suck, theyre paid to make some players look like assholes and others like gods. fuck em. it had absolutley no affect of the game whatsoever, the hawks played like shit and looked like they gave up halfway into the second qr. i know im biased being from mass but to say the celtics dont deserve it over some stupid insignificant bullshit like marvin williams getting kicked out the game is absurd. playing dirty is a part of professional sports im afraid, i mean, dudes like bruce bowen have made a career out of it.

the announcers of course dont have bearing on the game, but they ruined it for me... just sucked the enjoyment out of it.

i know the hawks played like shit but i kind of dont blame them, i wouldve refused to play after they ejected marvin... it was absurd. if i were mike woodson i wouldve combated their absurdity with my own and played zaza, ac law, solomon jones, and salim stoudamire for the rest of the game after the kg shoulder, and each play would be a screen to set zaza up for a three-pointer. every.single. play. for the rest of the game.

and by not deserving it i mean i really don't think they played better than the hawks... the way the refs just turned a blind eye towards kg after his blow-up in game 3 was also ridiculous... it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth, and its a shame because i was really enjoying the season

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2008, 09:57 PM   #62
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
the refs didnt turn a blind eye, they will probably told to turn a blind eye. the playoffs probably would have sucked without the celtics, its still a business. and they were already down by 20 something after marvin got the boot, they had no chance. i can totally understand being you being pissed but thats how the game goes i guess. me, im stoked. i think the celtics will blow through the cavaliers as long as they can slightly contain lebron.

i think the hawks were just well matched up when it came down to it, josh childress was good on pierce, horford was good on garnett, and johnson was good on allen. but the cavs dont have those kind of matchups, even though they are in theory the better team. the playoffs always come down to one on one matchups i think.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2008, 11:12 AM   #63
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
If the Magic beat the Pistons, I will bake you all cookies.
Old 05.05.2008, 02:11 PM   #64
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
i think you're pretty safe with that one, Krastian. People are sorta dozing on Detroit,but it's never a good idea..

I hope the Spurs pull out a win tonight..not bc i'm a Spurs fan, just bc i want a great series, which i fully expect anyways...even if N.O wins tonight.

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2008, 01:23 PM   #65
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
The clock malfunction yesterday in the Pistons/Magic game was some bs....they should change the rule so that they can check it out with another clock.

You gotta give it up for the Magic though for playing the Pistons tuff.

Def. looking forward to the Celtics and Cavs tonight.
Old 05.27.2008, 02:23 PM   #66
krastian
invito al cielo

I'm sticking with the Celtics.

Celtics over the Lakers in 7.
Old 05.27.2008, 03:03 PM   #67
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
haven't watched in a couple weeks or so... its back to the boring teams... just once a major upset would be nice... oh well, i guess thats why they have the NCAA tornament

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2008, 03:28 PM   #68
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
NCAA? whata joke. Those losers shoot less than 40% from the field, and less than 20% from 3-point range.

sure, if all you wanna see is endless bricks and missd layups and airballs, watch the minor league NCAA

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth