Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Hillary, I hate you now
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.01.2008, 03:50 PM   #141
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I am seriously liking McCain even more,, especially since both ann coulter and rush limbaugh have said he is not "republican" enough!

ann couter actually said betwene mccain and hillary she wold vote hillary because she is more conservative! what kind of double speak is this?

mccain is the most decent of them all, but still he's republican.

he's just not the kind of right-wing religious nut demagogue those assholes need to be in the business of fearmongering.

which is why he lost the primaries in 2000 (he called pat robertson 'evil")

the doublespeak she's doing is that hillary is like the antichrist for these nazi bitches, and she's trying to equate hillary & mccain in the minds of republicans.

but dont worry, come november she'll be for whatever candidate the republicans field.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2008, 04:03 PM   #142
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
perhaps, unless the perot factor comes into play

it's not out of the question for some evangelical to come out with a lot of money and sway and take away from what is likely to be McCain and be pushed by the wing-nuts who don't want to settle for McCain
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2008, 04:08 PM   #143
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses

CLINTON

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2008, 04:09 PM   #144
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
perot factor-- you mean romney running as an independent with his gazillion dollars? maybe.

all mccain needs to do to bring in the rightwingnuts is to pick huckabee as running mate.

huckabee creeps me out. he's like this super nice guy, which makes him more dangerous.
Old 02.01.2008, 04:11 PM   #145
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
There have been 4 Unitarian presidents. Unitarians are very very close to atheism, like severe agnosticism.

There ahve also been 3 presidents with no religious affiliation at all, and who can be described as atheists

Thomas Jefferson.
Abraham Lincoln
Andrew Jackson
Old 02.01.2008, 04:19 PM   #146
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
There have been 4 Unitarian presidents. Unitarians are very very close to atheism, like severe agnosticism.

There ahve also been 3 presidents with no religious affiliation at all, and who can be described as atheists

Thomas Jefferson.
Abraham Lincoln
Andrew Jackson

funny because the "under god" words of the pledge of allegiance were reportedly taken from the gettysburg address.

but it seems those words meant differently those days.

anyway i should be getting ready to work soon, so i may have to abruptly quit this dicussion any moment now.
Old 02.01.2008, 04:22 PM   #147
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
hahahaha
just the mention of ross perot is enough to make me piss myself
Old 02.01.2008, 04:24 PM   #148
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
i don't see Romney going against the party, nor Huckabee, i was thinking someone maybe we wouldn't expect

actually i think McCain might pick someone like Fred Thompson who the party wanted in the first place last year but didn't energize their base

i remember voting for Ross Perot in my 4th grade mock election cause i was enamored by his image in the media as a troll with a funny voice and a 9 year old who didn't care of Bubba or Skeleton with Skin at the time would like a clown, hence why 9 year olds don't vote
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2008, 04:30 PM   #149
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
"under God" is a reference to religious freedom. Since the USA was founded largely to alloow personal free will to worship as you wish or don;t wish, the words "under god" are used to refer to that. the state cannot make any laws dealing with an establishment of religion. what it does not mean, and what many right wing fundamentalist tHINK it means, is that the state is subservient to the will of god, or that the state should follow "god's" laws

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth