Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page March 6: live stream Kim Gordon & Kim Heecheon w/ Jacob Fabricius & Stephanie C....
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.10.2021, 05:42 AM   #1
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
from
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/kim-gor...347129#tickets
and
https://www.emptybottle.com/

Quote:
In celebration of Kim Gordon & artist Kim Heecheon in conversation with Artistic Director Jacob Fabricius and Curator Stephanie Cristello

About this Event

Busan Biennale: Words at an Exhibition 《열 장의 이야기와 다섯 편의 시》The Chicago Chapter, First Stanza presented by Empty Bottle Presents and the Gray Center for Arts and Inquiry.
Featuring artist/musician Kim Gordon & artist Kim Heecheon in conversation with Artistic Director Jacob Fabricius and Curator Stephanie Cristello
Join these artists and musicians from Chapter 6 and Chapter 11 of the exhibition in a live, online public conversation on the intersections between their sonic and image-based practices. Streaming will be hosted online by Empty Bottle Presents.

ABOUT THE EVENT
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, organizers behind the 2020 edition of the Busan Biennale have partnered with the University of Chicago’s Gray Center for Arts and Inquiry, the Center for East Asian Studies Committee on Korean Studies, and Empty Bottle Presents to stage the Words at an Exhibition《열 장의 이야기와 다섯 편의 시》 The Chicago Chapter. The Busan Biennale 2020 was originally conceived and presented in South Korea (Busan Biennale 2020), Artistic Director Jacob Fabricius. Together with Curator Stephanie Cristello (Curatorial Advisor at the Busan Biennale 2020), they are reimagining Words at an Exhibition 《열 장의 이야기와 다섯 편의 시》an exhibition in ten chapters and five poems for a Chicago audience as The Chicago Chapter. Unfolding over the course of 2021, this endeavor will consist of a series of events and exchanges among artists, musicians, and writers with a particular attention to sound art and music.

Free

Date and Time

Sat, March 6, 2021
1:00 AM – 3:00 AM CET
Add to Calendar

Online Event

(note: the empty bottle has this listed as Friday March 5, the eventbrite site has it listed as Saturday March 6)

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2021, 07:01 AM   #2
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
thanks!

ahhh, it would be 1am - 3am for me (CET)....not a chance.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2021, 01:12 PM   #3
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
(note: the empty bottle has this listed as Friday March 5, the eventbrite site has it listed as Saturday March 6)
Doh! Stupid me, this is due to the time difference and it being automatically converted to my timezone on the eventbrite site:

Fri, Mar 5, 2021 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM CST

is same as

Sat, March 6, 2021 1:00 AM – 3:00 AM CET

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
thanks!

ahhh, it would be 1am - 3am for me (CET)....not a chance.
Yeah same here. Hopefully it will be captured and shared on YT lateron

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth