Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Kim Gordon and Thurston Moore Announce Split
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.02.2011, 06:18 PM   #501
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
Lets be honest, talent means more than effort.

You should tell me about that. Stereophonics/Manic Street Preachers fan who's trying hard to overcome his shame by enthusing about Ashtray Navigations, The Shadow Ring and anything that doesn't fit into NME cool. I praise the effort. It is a talent in the making.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.02.2011, 06:57 PM   #502
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
You should tell me about that. Stereophonics/Manic Street Preachers fan who's trying hard to overcome his shame by enthusing about Ashtray Navigations, The Shadow Ring and anything that doesn't fit into NME cool. I praise the effort. It is a talent in the making.

youve got me, im only talking about them so i can communicate with you. Thats why im always posting my music on this board, just like you

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.02.2011, 07:04 PM   #503
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
youve got me, im only talking about them so i can communicate with you. Thats why im always posting my music on this board, just like you
I don't have issues with loyalty, nevermind posting one's music on a messageboard every now and then. You can't move because of all the threads I start about my artistic endeavours. I'll notify the moderators that they should all be removed. Sorry.
Old 11.02.2011, 07:09 PM   #504
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I don't have issues with loyalty, nevermind posting one's music on a messageboard every now and then. You can't move because of all the threads I start about my artistic endeavours. I'll notify the moderators that they should all be removed. Sorry.

have i done something to upset you porky? Cos i dont think i have

Old 11.02.2011, 07:11 PM   #505
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:
have i done something to upset you porky? Cos i dont think i have

Apart from acting like a cunt? No.
Old 11.02.2011, 07:17 PM   #506
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

Quote:
Apart from acting like a cunt? No.

was it saying i was listening to the Stereophonics thats made you drop your knickers?

I dunno about the circles you run in, but i know alot of close friends who like the Stereophonics, and they know that i listen to weird stuff... so that facebook status was meant for them rather than you...

Old 11.02.2011, 07:22 PM   #507
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

what fb status? i think i still have that record on promo cassette somewhere. in the 1960s we used to listen to the stereophonics on promos. beat that.
Old 11.02.2011, 07:29 PM   #508
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

Quote:
what fb status? i think i still have that record on promo cassette somewhere. in the 1960s we used to listen to the stereophonics on promos. beat that.

What a penis you are being

The first Stereophonics album has a garage band charm, i think it engages the same style and subjects as Husker Du's most important albums do, and i think it led the way for the Arctic Monkeys as well.

Old 11.02.2011, 07:34 PM   #509
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:
What a penis you are being

The first Stereophonics album has a garage band charm, i think it engages the same style and subjects as Husker Du's most important albums do, and i think it led the way for the Arctic Monkeys as well.
Whatever.
You are proving my point that you are insecure about your listening habits. which is amusing more than anything. Believe it or not, I do have that record on promo cassette.
Old 11.02.2011, 07:36 PM   #510
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

im sure you do
why do you think i talk about Ash Nav and The Shadow Ring then?

Old 11.02.2011, 07:41 PM   #511
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

it's the way you talk about them that makes me wonder. but carry on, as i am no deterrent to anyhting you feel like doing on the internet or anywhere else.

also, you remind me a lot of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u0WB...eature=related
Old 11.02.2011, 07:45 PM   #512
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

Quote:
it's the way you talk about them that makes me wonder. but carry on, as i am no deterrent to anyhting you feel like doing on the internet or anywhere else.

also, you remind me a lot of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u0WB...eature=related

its true, saying i like ashtray navigations and the shadow ring on the internet is going to make all my friends think im the coolest motherfucker around

so youve solved that conundrum, which other mysteries are you lining up?

Old 11.02.2011, 07:48 PM   #513
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:
its true, saying i like ashtray navigations and the shadow ring on the internet is going to make all my friends think im the coolest motherfucker around

so youve solved that conundrum, which other mysteries are you lining up?
you don't make friends on the internet? fuck you then, i solved another mistery for you.
Old 11.02.2011, 07:50 PM   #514
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

Quote:
you don't make friends on the internet? fuck you then, i solved another mistery for you.

mystery is spelt with two Ys

Old 11.02.2011, 07:53 PM   #515
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:
mystery is spelt with two Ys
you can do better thon that.
Old 11.02.2011, 07:54 PM   #516
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDyTS...eature=related
Old 11.02.2011, 08:21 PM   #517
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I was just thinking last night how offensive it is to me that Thurston Moore boasts in interviews that he can't play his instrument very well at his age. I work my arse off to support myself and pay the bills, so music isn't something that I have got the time to entertain myself with as much as I would like to. He makes a living out of it, and I genuinely feel he fetisheses playing badly because he's turned into a LUXURY DIY guitar god for fucktards into indie-snob in any corner of the internet. I have proof that he looks down on people who attend his gigs because he made me almost vomit with his stage presence when I've seen him playing an acoustic set last year.

he was really nice when I met him. He gave me ahug.
Old 11.02.2011, 09:23 PM   #518
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
a hug... sure, that's what they all say, BANDWRECKER.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.02.2011, 11:38 PM   #519
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck all those shit bands you guys are crying about. Sonic Youth deserves better fans than you. Fucking stereophonics? May as well talk about how groundbreaking Jesus Jones was.

Sonic Death is finally upon us
Old 11.03.2011, 04:33 AM   #520
Thin_icE
bad moon rising

Thin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's asses
Seriously, what the fuck? I'm not into Stereophonics, but you guys are making me sick with this trash talk. SY fans can only listen to guys scratching shards of glass and cutting fingernails onstage, besides SY? Fuck you!

Also, about Thurston saying that he can't play the guitar very well, let's face it, there are thousands of guitar players that are light years away in technical terms, but playing in a band is not just about technique, it's talent, composition, among other things.
Thin_icE is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
232425 26 27282936 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth