Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page How Do You Know When It's Over?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.18.2010, 10:20 PM   #61
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
I'm sorry. I can't fake it anymore.

I was sent by the government to infiltrate yr juggaloo posse.

it's over.
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.18.2010, 10:30 PM   #62
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
If future, older Cantank could talk to present, younger Cantank, what would she say... hmm...

I know my future self would tell me to go to sleep already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
when they stab you three times in the chest i'm pretty sure it's safe to say you're through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
SEX IS NOT OVERRATED
yall is some crazy fuckers

and birth control ftw. condoms are for dick s(pun intended)
lol, me

i stand by this statement

i don't know how to answer the question, right now i'm feeling very conflicted because i'm in love with two people....i'm still madly in love with my ex boyfriend who is still my very best friend and i've been through hell with and i honestly don't know why we broke up, my mental state and drug abuse was out of control at the time. there's so much sexual tension between us every time we hang out

i don't have a clue what to do
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.18.2010, 11:08 PM   #63
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
When it never really began, but in yr heart it was so real, and they speak to you and ask... If yr so funny, then why are you on your own tonight? And if you're so very good looking, hen why do you sleep alone tonight? That's when you know it's over. But still you say, you don't know where else you can go..
ink. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.18.2010, 11:25 PM   #64
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan

lol, me

i stand by this statement

i don't know how to answer the question, right now i'm feeling very conflicted because i'm in love with two people....i'm still madly in love with my ex boyfriend who is still my very best friend and i've been through hell with and i honestly don't know why we broke up, my mental state and drug abuse was out of control at the time. there's so much sexual tension between us every time we hang out

i don't have a clue what to do

you're not "in love"-- you wanna fuck them.

actually, "in love" is not love-- it's pent-up horniness. it's what you feel when you wanna fuck them but can't-- all love poetry, since sappho to this day, is about wanting to fuck some unattainable person.

once you fuck them, it's business as usual.

so-- arrange a threesome. case closed. ha!

i think i remember why you broke up with el duderino but not sure you want me to remind you.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.18.2010, 11:28 PM   #65
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
you're so wrong. I love my cat but I dont wanna fuck it.
Old 04.18.2010, 11:30 PM   #66
ink.
the end of the ugly

or are we gonig to talk about the four classic greek loves and how you're only referring to eros?
Old 04.18.2010, 11:31 PM   #67
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink.
you're so wrong. I love my cat but I dont wanna fuck it.

you love your cat, you're not "in love" with it-- are you?

if you re-read my post, you'll notice i said

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
actually, "in love" is not love-- it's pent-up horniness.

comprehension is a pre-requisite of criticism.
Old 04.18.2010, 11:32 PM   #68
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
or are we gonig to talk about the four classic greek loves and how you're only referring to eros?

ah yes! now you're talking.

sorry for getting cranky above, but this came later.
Old 04.18.2010, 11:34 PM   #69
ink.
the end of the ugly

well, I'm happy to say "I love my cat", I don't feel the need to define it. I'm fairly sure most people have an unspoken understanding of the type of love I'm speaking of. Unless I'm writing volumes, I dont see the point in defining in every day life...
Old 04.18.2010, 11:39 PM   #70
ink.
the end of the ugly

maybe I do want to sex my cat actually...

he's pretty handsome.
Old 04.18.2010, 11:41 PM   #71
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
well, I'm happy to say "I love my cat", I don't feel the need to define it. I'm fairly sure most people have an unspoken understanding of the type of love I'm speaking of. Unless I'm writing volumes, I dont see the point in defining in every day life...

yeah, but the limitations of the english language ("love" meaning all kinds of shit) causes people to get confused/puzzled about their own feelings and how they talk about them, which meddles with their minds.

kinda like in anna karenina, when levin finally realizes that, while he had been living right, he had been thinking wrong and had suffered unnecessarily.
Old 04.18.2010, 11:46 PM   #72
ink.
the end of the ugly

someone elses limitations are really not my problem. Or are you trying to make cantank aware of the possibility of hers?
Old 04.19.2010, 12:00 AM   #73
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
someone elses limitations are really not my problem. Or are you trying to make cantank aware of the possibility of hers?

i was talking to my online friend about her stated problem. we often PM & shit. she's my favorite bitch-from-hell on this dump. in other words, she rules.

what limitations?
Old 04.19.2010, 12:09 AM   #74
ink.
the end of the ugly

Quote:
i was talking at my online friend about her stated problem.

ok.
Old 04.19.2010, 03:29 AM   #75
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
comprehension is a pre-requisite of criticism.

I'm pretty sure this doesn't apply if you're talking utter bollocks, cogently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2010, 04:38 AM   #76
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I love Coors Light. It tastes good.

I love the cold activated blue mountains. I love the silver bullets.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2010, 02:17 PM   #77
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
when they say
"we need to talk"
thats the time to get in there first

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2010, 03:14 PM   #78
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
you're not "in love"-- you wanna fuck them.

actually, "in love" is not love-- it's pent-up horniness. it's what you feel when you wanna fuck them but can't-- all love poetry, since sappho to this day, is about wanting to fuck some unattainable person.

once you fuck them, it's business as usual.

so-- arrange a threesome. case closed. ha!

i think i remember why you broke up with el duderino but not sure you want me to remind you.
i know what my reasoning was at the time and i don't really care anymore, i did worse to him than he did to me. trust me.

okay forget 'in love' then, because i get what youre saying, but i do love them both and i will always love ex more, and it's not quite a matter of sexual attraction although that has something to do with it, i'm fucking burning alive and i don't know what to do. threesome will fuck everything up ....and if i'm getting in bed w two other people one of em better have a pussy
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2010, 03:19 PM   #79
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
ive been in love twice, both times it was horrible because the first one was nice but she just didnt like me, and the second was willing to sleeep with me. I really loved her, what a chump i am.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2010, 03:27 PM   #80
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
i know what my reasoning was at the time and i don't really care anymore, i did worse to him than he did to me. trust me.

okay forget 'in love' then, because i get what youre saying, but i do love them both and i will always love ex more, and it's not quite a matter of sexual attraction although that has something to do with it, i'm fucking burning alive and i don't know what to do. threesome will fuck everything up ....and if i'm getting in bed w two other people one of em better have a pussy

hahaha @ #3 = pussy

sorry you're in a tough spot, and sorry i can't offer any insight or consolation, much less amid this thread's twattery. PM me or something? i'll check every now & then.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth