Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page how does tesla69 feel about country music?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.22.2014, 04:00 PM   #1
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
i've been disturbed to find out that country music is closely aligned with c.i.a. mindcontrol, sex slavery and the new world order. some info from the david icke forum has really opened my mind, i have to wonder what patriotic pro freedom activists like tesla69 are doing to make sure another note of this reptilian mind control music is never played in america again.

Quote:
Cathy was sold and 'married' to her owner, Byrd in a contract which made her father a millionaire overnight. Although 'owned' by Byrd, Cathy was given 'handlers' to keep an eye on and further traumatise her. One such person was Wayne Cox, a Satanist and serial killer his calling card is to remove one hand of his victims which he calls the 'Hands of Glory') who had gained immunity from prosecution through his involvement in Project Monarch. He was introduced to Cathy whilst playing for a country music band at the Grand Old Opry in Nashville, Tennessee. According to Cathy, no one makes it in this town unless they are slaves or CIA operatives. Names of leading slave handlers and CIA operatives include Kris Kristofferson (described by Cathy as a 'Vatican based Project Monarch slave runner'), Boxcar Willie (who has abused Cathy's daughter, Kelly, in three separate mental institutions) and Merle Haggard – whose song 'Freedom Train' is the code-word for this aspect of the mind-control plan. Project Monarch Slaves include the singer Barbara Mandrell and her sisters, who are also owned by Byrd, and Loretta Lynn who's handler is Neo-Nazi paedophile and CIA operative, Ken Riley.

"By the way, it was obvious to me the last time I watched the Willie Nelson show, that his female country singer guests were slaves, They could barely move, or sing on key. You have to be blind not to notice these things – but most of us, in fact, are."
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.23.2014, 09:51 PM   #2
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Code:
Sir, I am unaware of any such activity or operation, nor would I be disposed to discuss an operation, if it did in fact exist, sir.

Code:
this thread is simply proof that Glice is a member of the Illuminati.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.23.2014, 10:47 AM   #3
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
since you asked so nicely, last year I made a really fun compilation of the Rolling Stones country influence tunes, recently copied I mean listened to a Hank Williams cd set from the library, love the steel guitar when its used right (e.g., Marc Orleans in D Charles SPeer), but these days country means fucking whatshername the blonde fashion tart. I believe the Project Monarch shit is based on real shit but there has been a small cottage industry created out of disinformation. Its too horrible to be believed but that is how they get away with it. Establishment research documents the federal govt did 1000's of MKULTRA tests, things like combining electroshock with LSD-mescaline-analog mixes, the devastated results were dumped into the streets producing what is then seen by the populace as LSD casualties, when really they are victims of torture.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.23.2014, 11:42 AM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Sirhan Sirhan
Old 05.23.2014, 06:42 PM   #5
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

don't really get it. are you saying they killed gram because he was gonna reveal their evil world domination plot? perhaps he's one of the 'lsd casualties' who was actually a victim of torture. it's all possible
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth