Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Worst Fucking show you've been to and Why!!!???
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.06.2008, 08:49 PM   #121
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
HFStival 2001, went with these two girls who went off and got high, and didn't offer any (which may have been for the best considering they were joints laced with pcp) and had to watch SR-71 sober (ugh), Coldplay before they became really huge boring as hell, and soon they had to leave they were feeling sick, and storms came through (one tornado touched down near the girl's house and that would have been better then that waste of a day

of more recent times, My Bloody Valentine at ATP, so they were very late getting to the stage, and loud as it was it was fucking boring, suprised i made it to Only Shallow which was like 6 or so songs into the set, and that was the only real interesting song barely

walked past 311 as they were playing their set as i was leaving Virginfest last year after watching a rather satisfactory Smashing Pumpkins set
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2008, 10:52 PM   #122
Green Magnesium
100%

Green Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokers Gifts

VVM at Birmingham Supersonic 2003. Guys dress in plastic pigs masks, one plays vague laptop noise, the other stomps about and yowls (sort of reminds me of some other 'legendary' noise band, yawn).

Sonic Youth?
Green Magnesium is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2008, 07:06 AM   #123
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
some ska postmodern punk thing when I was about 15. The first band were hilarity, their drummer threw his sticks then asked for them back. I guess the rest of the bands were okay.. but the pussy poor drummer move was def one to remember.
Old 12.31.2008, 01:03 AM   #124
joe11121
expwy. to yr skull

joe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's asses
SP is awesome i just saw them in november. but i do agree with you, after D'arcy left the band back in 1999, they really just gave up. but this november when i saw them, it was amazing!!!
joe11121 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.31.2008, 01:20 AM   #125
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
I saw Switchfoot, but not on purpose. They were playing at some amusement park. I watched for a minute, then went on the teacups to alleviate the nausea.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.31.2008, 08:29 AM   #126
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Henry Flynt. Utter piss from start to finish - an Alzheimer's ridden pensioner playing sub-sub-sub Lou Reed practice rock. Thanks, Flynty.
Old 12.31.2008, 08:34 AM   #127
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
sandra.

ok, theres too many, but this was the downlight of this year.
i havent told about it, eh? sorry, if i have.
of course i went for laughs and the fun of it and because we got free passes, but it was really horrible. apart from very low iq playback, she was very pathetic. the whole night however, was one of my best times of the year, so i cant be more bitter about the show.
this Sandra???

i used to be in love with this girl when i was about 8....

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth