Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Green Mind and Where You Been Reissues
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.15.2006, 11:30 PM   #1
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
They come out tomorrow and each have a couple of bonus tracks on them. If you don't already own these albums then buy these reissues ASAP sucka!
Old 05.15.2006, 11:32 PM   #2
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Shit I just bought Where you been a couple months ago...Had I known...
Alex's Trip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2006, 12:09 AM   #3
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
I have the original where you been. I will keep it. I'm waiting for the Jesus & Mary chain reissues though
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2006, 12:28 AM   #4
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
sebadoh III for me! Just like a week or two away.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2006, 11:36 AM   #5
SolidZach
children of satan

SolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentata
ill have to go pick these up

SolidZach is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2006, 11:43 AM   #6
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
might pick up the "where you been" one, i like that album but overall (and i will be nailed to a cross only to rise in three days time and all that lark) i aint much of a D Jr fan.
Old 05.16.2006, 11:44 AM   #7
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip

AAHHHHHHH i fuckin hate when that happens!
Old 05.16.2006, 11:50 AM   #8
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
fishmonkey!!! fishmonkey! You will suffer great iniquities and your hands will pulse with the stigamata of the dinosaur jr ages!

lee's fave dino is yr living all over me

thurstons is bug
kim likes dinosaur dinosaur

Old 05.17.2006, 05:41 AM   #9
DemonBox
the end of the ugly

DemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's asses
I got Green Mind, and that one was fantastic, so I better get Where You Been ASAP. Thanks for the info Krastian.
DemonBox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2006, 06:36 AM   #10
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
fishmonkey!!! fishmonkey! You will suffer great iniquities and your hands will pulse with the stigamata of the dinosaur jr ages!

lee's fave dino is yr living all over me

thurstons is bug
kim likes dinosaur dinosaur

i know i know Rob, i'm sorry, i understand their status as a band i hear and feel the love that they have have on this board, why one of my best friends is a Dino Jr nutter and i row with him time and time again over it but i've would be lying to myself if i said i love them. the're grand an all, they just dont really float my boat..

ok go ahead and nail me up

"forgive them father for they no not what thay do"

(go to hell, go directly to hell, do not pass go, do not collect €200)
Old 05.17.2006, 08:52 AM   #11
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
hey fishmonkey, don't worry about it!

if you get teh chance, though, if you have not yet, try to catch them on this reunion tour they are still plowing through on. loudest show you will ever be at this side of old van halen and old motorhead.
Old 05.20.2006, 11:36 PM   #12
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Get both here for under 10 bucks each with free shipping!!! Do it.
http://www.deepdiscountcd.com/index....check.cfm?id=1
Old 05.21.2006, 03:39 AM   #13
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip

i fell yr pain! ha
just got green mind to replace my shitted up copy and now gonna have to buy it again!!!
Old 05.21.2006, 07:49 AM   #14
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
You know what needs to be re-released?

Without a Sound.

A version with 50 minutes of silence.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2011, 05:09 PM   #15
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

Thumb is pretty much favorite song ever right now. The lyrics are brilliant, and that solo is off the fucking chain!

"There never really is a good time
There's always nothing much to say
Pretty good, not doing that fine
Getting up most every day...
"

<3
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2011, 05:26 PM   #16
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson

Thumb is pretty much favorite song ever right now. The lyrics are brilliant, and that solo is off the fucking chain!

"There never really is a good time
There's always nothing much to say
Pretty good, not doing that fine
Getting up most every day..."

<3

YES!

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2011, 01:53 PM   #17
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
where you been > green mind
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.05.2011, 12:09 AM   #18
RanaldoNecro
expwy. to yr skull

RanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's asses
Anyone going to see J at the Great Hall in Toronto this coming friday?
Old 04.05.2011, 03:11 PM   #19
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
I just got a vinyl reissue of Where You Been (on Rhino), side 2 has major crackling noise going on, a pretty bad manufacturing defect. I'm gonna return it to the store. Anybody else had that problem, heard of it? I really love this album, needed it on vinyl, now I'm back to square one.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth