Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page anyone need any cover art? (seamonster3d)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.21.2010, 11:33 AM   #1
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Okay, I've mentioned this guy before (and I thought I'd made a thread for him but I can't find it), but he's my partner, he helped with Blaze, and he's helped with all my movies to some extent. He's a brilliant artist, he's been doing some logos for some labels and did some covers and layouts for a band or two, but he's just getting started. I figured I'd promote him on here... he will probably charge, but he's VERY fair, and it basically just comes down to whatever you want, how crazy you want it to be or whatever. He's willing to do some little art things to get his name out there but if you want a crazy vinyl layout that'll take a month to do, he will probably ask you for a little bit of money, obviously. Haha.

examples:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seamonster_3d for more.

Brilliant art, eh?

..His email is seamonster3d@hotmail.com ... he'll get back to you really really quickly.

He's not busy right now, as Blaze has been delayed a little bit until we're both ready to do it. So, now'd be a good time to get ahold of him.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth