Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page the 3 remastered releases
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.23.2006, 12:19 AM   #21
sy2004
stalker

sy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntoTheGroovey
I found and bought Psychic Hearts & the Whitey Album today so now I have all three. Wohoo.

So is there anything notable different than the originals on those 2?
sy2004 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.23.2006, 12:47 AM   #22
IntoTheGroovey
bad moon rising

IntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to all
I don't think so. Besides the remaster.
Old 03.23.2006, 01:37 AM   #23
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
I might have to go buy it tomorrow... i'm getting a paycheck, so why not? I don't buy pot anymore, so the EP will be like a dimesack... but last much longer. ^_^
Maybe I'll check around for the vinyl... and, if it's out, drums not dead o_O
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.23.2006, 05:42 PM   #24
guitarpro
100%

guitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's asses
I ordered the sst whitey album and syr 6 they should be here if not tomorrow then this weekend I can wait to hear the bonus stuff on the sst.
Old 03.28.2006, 06:51 AM   #25
Santa's Monkey
little trouble girl

Santa's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's asses
I got a quick question on the self titled reissue which may help me decide whether to buy CD or double LP.

What's the lay out on the vinyl - have they put the whole of the EP on one side of vinyl and then split the bonus stuff over the next three sides? I think flipping over the platter in the middle of the EP might spoil the flow for me, so I'd think twice (ps CD version appears to be half the price of the LP, over here in UK).
Santa's Monkey is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.28.2006, 05:31 PM   #26
amestria
empty page

amestria has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I bought all three. The self titled album is only worth it. I like the whitey album originals better and never cared for the psychic hearts album. Thought the bonus tracks weren't listed, but only the first album has bonus tracks I guess that makes 3 cd copies of the whitey album and two of the other two in my collection. amestria
amestria is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth